NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump manager ridicules and insults Downs syndrome girl.

5 posters

Go down

Trump manager ridicules and insults Downs syndrome girl. Empty Trump manager ridicules and insults Downs syndrome girl.

Post by Andy Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:41 am

Just how low can they stoop?

Gas chambers?

https://dailym.ai/2MHi0N1
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Trump manager ridicules and insults Downs syndrome girl. Empty Re: Trump manager ridicules and insults Downs syndrome girl.

Post by nicko Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:40 am

"Gas Chambers" for fuck sake Andy get a grip on yourself, your begining to sound paranoid
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump manager ridicules and insults Downs syndrome girl. Empty Re: Trump manager ridicules and insults Downs syndrome girl.

Post by Andy Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

So your primary concern is insulting me rather than condemning the policy.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Oh bollocks, sit back and take a good long look at yourself. -----------Never mind,
your too thick to see what a knob you are.

Your on ignore now, I can't take any more of your self satisfying whinging !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm

[quote="Angry Andy"]Just how low can they stoop?

Gas chambers?

Womp womp?

is that the equivalent of just going ''yeah, yeah, yeah'' or ''blah blah'' ??

as the guy said though, no one should be trying to cross illegally. there are legal chanels that everyone has to go through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:15 pm

nicko wrote:Oh bollocks, sit back and take a good long look at yourself.   -----------Never mind,
your too thick to see what a knob you are.

Your on ignore now, I can't take any more of your self satisfying whinging !

** you're **

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Thank fuck Noxious Nicko has me on ignore.
Hopefully won't see any more of his gormless yawns.
Ialso means I win the debate, as he choses not to challenge my posts.

All of which were backed up by sound evidential links to reliable media sources.

At least Didge puts up good course arguments.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Eddie and Ben must be so proud of Nicko's and Gellico's responses to the appalling mocking of a Downs Syndrome girl.

They too mock the kid.

Begs the question, WHY?

Last edited by Angry Andy on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Eddie and Ben must be so proud of Nicko's and Grlico's responses to the appalling mocking of a Downs Syndrome girl.

They too mock the kid.

Begs the question, WHY?

er, hang on Andy. I haven't mocked anyone.

nor did anyone on the video.

i took the words womp womp to just mean yeah, whatever.

i say again. there are legal chanels to get into the country. why should people just rock up and expect it's going to be ok. it's the parents harming their kids not the government.

and how do you feel about Peter Fonda's omments that Baron Trump should be stuck in a cage with pedophiles?

democrats can hardly take any kind of moral high ground. they're vile.

furthermore, obama's administration did this and there was no uproar about it

hypocrisy at it's finest

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Do a bit more research.
Womp Womp is a mocking noise attributed (wrongly)as the noise made by Spastics /Downs syndrome people.
The tv  pundit knew this very well.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Do a bit more research.
Womp Womp is a mocking noise attributed (wrongly)as the noise made by Spastics /Downs syndrome people.

I just did, on google.

''A light hearted reaction to disappointing news''

''a noise attributed to cartoons to imply a failure at something or an embarrassment''

nothing whatsoever on spastics or downs syndrome people there Andy

never mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:29 pm

So the Daily Mail, most of it's readers, most of America and most. of Britain are appalled and aghast at t comments, but 2 of the furthest right on here simply chuckle over it.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Angry Andy wrote:So the Daily Mail, most of it's readers, most of America and most. of Britain are appalled and aghast at t comments, but  2 of the furthest right on here simply chuckle over it.

no one is chuckling you moron.

how come so many people are ''appalled'' at the law being upheld

they cannot let the kids stay with their parents as that is illegal and the previous administration got sued

bleeding learn something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Angry Andy wrote:So the Daily Mail, most of it's readers, most of America and most. of Britain are appalled and aghast at t comments, but  2 of the furthest right on here simply chuckle over it.

so, because your womp womp definition just got blown out of the water you decide to make things up

must try harder, Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Hillary had the right idea when she came up with "deplorables" as the word to identify Trump supporters.  Ten years ago these people would have been in prison.

Most people who are in prison are there because they lack the social empathy to live with and relate to others.  I have feelings for them, because they learned such callous indifference by being treated that way themselves.  Richard Allen Davis, killer of Polly Klaas, for example, was repeatedly raped by an aunt and her friend, so he turned into a rapist/killer of children because that was normalcy for him.  That experience is pretty much typical for Trump supporters.  I feel sorry for the path that made them that way, but they are beyond any sympathy or saving now.

Corey Lewandowski is a classic example, and he shows it in this incident.  You can see that any sense of decency has been sandpapered out of him.  You wonder what is wrong with our criminal justice system that these people slipped through.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:18 am

Arrow

It doesn't surprise me to see one of Trump's apparatchiks abusing disabled people; nor a couple of the right-whingers on here giggling along in happy support of the cruelty and idiocy of it all...

We've seen it all before with Trump himself, both with his insults towards that disabled journo' back when, and his thieving fake "charities"..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 am

gelico wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Do a bit more research.

I just did, on google.

''A light hearted reaction to disappointing news''

''a noise attributed to cartoons to imply a failure at something or an embarrassment''

nothing whatsoever on spastics or downs syndrome people there Andy

never mind

Idea

Google isn't a reference, you know-nothing imbecile -- it is a "search engine"...

Are you really so fucking stupid, that you don't even realise that you have already lost the argument when you claim Google as your only reference ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:37 am

Original Quill wrote:

Hillary had the right idea when she came up with "deplorables" as the word to identify Trump supporters.  Ten years ago these people would have been in prison.

Most people who are in prison are there because they lack the social empathy to live with and relate to others.  I have feelings for them, because they learned such callous indifference by being treated that way themselves.  Richard Allen Davis, killer of Polly Klaas, for example, was repeatedly raped by an aunt and her friend, so he turned into a rapist/killer of children because that was normalcy for him.  That experience is pretty much typical for Trump supporters.  I feel sorry for the path that made them that way, but they are beyond any sympathy or saving now.

Corey Lewandowski is a classic example, and he shows it in this incident.  You can see that any sense of decency has been sandpapered out of him.  You wonder what is wrong with our criminal justice system that these people slipped through.

And to be totally fair, she actually said only a portion of Trump supporters were deplorables. She was gracious and fair enough to allow that to some people, a good portion of his supporters, actually, he was a last-dash solution to the pain that our corporatocracy has been putting so many people through, for so many years.

"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don't get complacent; don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think, "Well, he's done this time." We are living in a volatile political environment.

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. (Laughter/applause) Right? (Laughter/applause) They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic — Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America.

But the "other" basket — the other basket — and I know because I look at this crowd I see friends from all over America here: I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas and — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that "other" basket of people are people who feel the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures; and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but — he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

What she said in that bolded part was so beautiful and brilliant, and it really pisses me off that nobody pays one bit of attention to that part. Because she's often accused of being cold, but you can see the truth of her, right there.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down