NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days

+3
Instigator66
Ben Reilly
groomsy
7 posters

Go down

Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days Empty Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days

Post by groomsy Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:28 am

A North Carolina man allegedly slept in a bed next to his deceased girlfriend's body for days, rather than reporting her death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/randall-johnson-carla-jean-baggett_n_3071388.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days Empty Re: Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 am

I always wonder about what must have been going on in the minds of people like this guy. I think he must have had some sort of emotional breakdown if he didn't have anything to do with her death.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days Empty Imagine

Post by Instigator66 Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:05 am

Imagine waking next to your significant other. The same person you kissed and snuggled up to just hours ago. When you move close for a morning cuddle they don't respond. The body that kept you warm when you fell asleep is now cold.

How would you react when you realize what's happened? Would you hold them? Would you jump out of bed and call for help? Sad

I'm sure I wouldn't do what this guy did, but it's not comfortable to try imagining what I would do.
Instigator66
Instigator66
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days Empty Re: Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Instigator66 wrote:Imagine waking next to your significant other. The same person you kissed and snuggled up to just hours ago. When you move close for a morning cuddle they don't respond. The body that kept you warm when you fell asleep is now cold.

How would you react when you realize what's happened? Would you hold them? Would you jump out of bed and call for help?  Sad

I'm sure I wouldn't do what this guy did, but it's not comfortable to try imagining what I would do.

Imagine waking next to your significant other, the same person you kissed and snuggled up to just hours ago, but this time, they don't respond?

Fuck sake, that's what waking up next to eddie every morning is like! She's so out of it, she may as well be dead.

But that's fine by me, because it gives me a good half-hour to do stuff to her in her sleep.

And pretend she's a corpse.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Well it’s better than you doing what you prefer....fucking actual corpses.

Whatever keeps you out of the cemetery, dude.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 pm

if you were into sadism, necrophillia and beastiality

............................................................would you be flogging a dead horse??????????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 pm

Man Allegedly Sleeps Next To Body Of Deceased Girlfriend, For Days Gravey10
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:25 pm

talking of corpses...I gotta nip to me local McD's I has munchies munchies munchies
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Southerners! Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Instigator66 wrote:Imagine waking next to your significant other. The same person you kissed and snuggled up to just hours ago. When you move close for a morning cuddle they don't respond. The body that kept you warm when you fell asleep is now cold.

How would you react when you realize what's happened? Would you hold them? Would you jump out of bed and call for help?  Sad

Another guy who could not cope with the death of his other half. Eww >
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248047/Eva-Rausing-death-Billionaire-Tetra-Pak-heir-tells-inquest-hid-wifes-body-12-layers-clothes.html

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down