NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case

+2
Original Quill
'Wolfie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case - Page 2 Empty Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thanks to a citizen journalist, Canadian media have failed to boycott controversial human rights tribunal hearings in Vancouver.

On July 4 and 5, 2019, no media were present when the BC Human Rights tribunal heard two of the complaints filed by JY, a transgender person with male genitalia. JY contacted over a dozen BC estheticians in 2018 to request a Brazilian bikini wax. JY often used a stereotypical male name and image when contacting the aestheticians on Facebook Marketplace; the women then informed JY that they only waxed women.

A Twitter-user with 2,500 followers, “going-like-elsie” (#mythologicalbiologicalfemale) states “my feminism prioritizes the material condition of women over the internal identification of men.” @goinglikeelsie has been tweeting a meticulous play-by-play synopsis of what transpired at two hearings on July 4 and 5, that has now been read by thousands of people across the globe.

Claiming discrimination on the basis of “gender expression and gender identity,” JY withdrew the first three complaints. JY did so each time, JY learned that the other side had retained a lawyer to defend against the claim. Prior to withdrawing the complaints, JY was demanding money from the women in “settlement” of the complaint, asking as much as $3,000. One can only speculate as to how much money JY has received in settlement from the women against whom JY commenced legal proceedings.

Considering the contents of the tweets, from which the information below is taken, it’s truly surprising that no Canadian media were present to report on the hearing. Why is this?

SB, a Sikh woman who declined to provide genital waving services to JY, was working out of her own home, where young children were present, when contacted by JY. In her Sikh faith, intimate touching is reserved only for one’s husband. SB has always refused to provide services for men, and won’t even do facials. She provides waxing services to women to help support her family.

Justice Centre lawyer Jay Cameron argued that waxing female and male genitals is different. Since SB has no experience waxing male genitals, she has a bona fide occupational reason not to perform the service. In addition, SB is not comfortable waxing male genitals for both religious and personal safety reasons, since she was working out of her own home with small children, and her husband was away at work.

SB is not being asked to wax a gender identity, but male genitalia. Since JY presented with a stereotypical male name and male appearance, SB cannot be faulted for perceiving JY as male. Further, JY has made statements about immigrants to the effect that they are “not the cleanest people”, “liars” and “judgmental.” For the Tribunal to rule in favour of JY by finding that the BC Human Rights Code was violated would amount to requiring SB (and other women) to provide an intimate service and handle male genitals.

In one communication, JY asked SB if services could be received while on one’s period, asking this ostensibly to test SB’s professionalism. Using one Facebook account, which has a female picture that is not JY, JY suggested that SB could work around a tampon because JY was on JY’s period. Later during the hearing, JY conceded that JY was not menstruating, and had lied to SB about that. JY also admitted to having male genitalia, consistent with one of JY’s communications prior to the hearing.

JY claimed that gender identity is not psychological; female is female if legally so, therefore JY is entitled to receive services for women. JY stated that the refusal of “gender affirmative care” affects health, and discrimination also affects trans men.

JY’s current driver’s license has a female name, but the change was made only after JY had filed human rights complaints. The same goes for JY’s legal name, also changed after filing complaints.

The Justice Centre obtained an expert to give testimony regarding waxing. The expert witness, AB, has 29 years of experience in waxing, operates a waxing salon for men only, and also teaches at a well-known aesthetic school.

AB started out providing services from her home, and discussed the risks involved with this. To wax a male client, AB must handle his scrotum and the shaft of the penis. Many men get erections. Some men ask for sex, and when this request is refused, some get angry. AB has been called “bitch,” “slut” and worse.

Angry men are very intimidating to staff at the male-only waxing salon. As a teacher, AB does not and cannot teach male waxing, because some students are under 18, and some have religious objections to handling male genitals.

There is no accredited program for male waxing, but AB teaches the technique through her salon. The ideal wax used for male genitals is different because the skin is very thin, and waxing can cause injury if not done properly.

JY asked SB if she would provide service to post-operative trans women. SB responded that she would wax a vagina, but not male genitals. JY asked why SB would provide haircuts for post-operative trans women, to which SB responded that they don’t have a penis on their head.

The proceedings were interrupted repeatedly by JY’s parent. At one point the parent called in paramedics, who came into the hearing room and asked JY if JY was okay. JY’s parent later called the police, who also came to the building, but succeeded in calming the parent down. The Tribunal eventually told JY’s parent that continued disruptions of the proceedings would result in the parent being barred from the hearing room.

So why did the Canadian media boycott the July 4 and 5 hearings? And why will they likely boycott the next hearing on Wednesday July 17?

Perhaps media do not want to harm or undermine, or even question, the absurdity to which political correctness has pushed Canada’s society, culture and laws.

For someone with male genitalia to bring forward a “human rights” claim to being legally entitled to have male genitals handled by an unwilling woman exposes the absurdity – and the real dangers – of progressive ideology.

JY demonstrates how human rights laws can be utilized to abuse and infringe the Charter rights to liberty and security of the person, which protects a female esthetician from being legally coerced into providing intimate services on male genitalia.

Perhaps the media are in denial about their own bias, and would rather that nobody found out about JY’s human rights claim. Reporting on these cases would hurt their cause.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/mainstream-media-ignores-the-inconvenient-truth-of-b-c-transgender-male-genitalia-waxing-case/?fbclid=IwAR3ZlaNdDs3dQsMay2AyDKM4uyWuDzquQ3R2iJpOTpo705imxubTAHQxbkA

You can read the transcript from the case and its conclusions below.

https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bchrt/doc/2019/2019bchrt106/2019bchrt106.html?autocompleteStr=17587&autocompletePos=1

Back to top Go down

Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case - Page 2 Empty Re: Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I see the penny has still not dropped

The problem here is around self ID laws. Which are there to help transgender people. Yet by doing so, its opened up a can or worms. Allowing sexual predators to exploidt said laws and abuse them. Transgender people are not the problem here. Sexual predators and the laws enabling them, is the problem.

I've already said I'm against self-incrimination.

But if the clinic runs tests that determine the biological status, for prospective purposes  having to do with use of the blood, I see nothing wrong.  As I say, it's an abandoned substance.

Who cares about blood tests. When we are talking about sexual predators abusing this law?

Seriously

Back to top Go down

Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case - Page 2 Empty Re: Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:23 am

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But if the clinic runs tests that determine the biological status, for prospective purposes  having to do with use of the blood, I see nothing wrong.  As I say, it's an abandoned substance.

Who cares about blood tests. When we are talking about sexual predators abusing this law?

Seriously

So what's the problem? A transgender is not a criminal. No one is a sexual predator. Move on.

Next?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Seriously

So what's the problem?  A transgender is not a criminal.  No one is a sexual predator.  Move on.

Next?

Seriously stop being an idiot for once

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:21 am

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I see the penny has still not dropped

The problem here is around self ID laws. Which are there to help transgender people. Yet by doing so, its opened up a can or worms. Allowing sexual predators to exploidt said laws and abuse them. Transgender people are not the problem here. Sexual predators and the laws enabling them, is the problem.

quill, your post here bears no relevance whatsoever to what didge posted. it's like you posted on the wrong thread. i have no idea what you're going on about here. here is what didge said before. ive even put his statements on different lines to help you follow what's going on,,,,

''The problem here is around self ID laws, which are there to help transgender people.
Yet by doing so, its opened up a can or worms.
Allowing sexual predators to exploit said laws and abuse them. Transgender people are not the problem here.
Sexual predators and the laws enabling them, is the problem''.

any comment on the content of the post?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:18 am

Well, I guess didge's mission failed.  There are no criminals at issue in BC's human rights tribunal hearings. Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case - Page 2 2190311264

Nothing at issue, nothing of concern...so move on...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:29 am

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

quill, your post here bears no relevance whatsoever to what didge posted.  it's like you posted on the wrong thread.  i have no idea what you're going on about here.  here is what didge said before.  ive even put his statements on different lines to help you follow what's going on,,,,

''The problem here is around self ID laws, which are there to help transgender people.
Yet by doing so, its opened up a can or worms.
Allowing sexual predators to exploit said laws and abuse them. Transgender people are not the problem here.
Sexual predators and the laws enabling them, is the problem''.

any comment on the content of the post?

He has no interest Gelico and is only here to ruin the thread. Which is never going to happen

I will keep this thread updated on any latest news.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:49 am

Original Quill wrote:Well, I guess didge's mission failed.  There are no criminals at issue in BC's human rights tribunal hearings.   Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case - Page 2 2190311264

Nothing at issue, nothing of concern...so move on...

what do you think didge's mission was?

criminals?  we are talking about an adult bloke, demanding young girls wax his scrotum

an adult bloke having a very unhealthy interest in young girls

an adult bloke claiming he might be ''starting his periods'' and wants to know about how to insert tampons and obsessing about young girls in changing rooms

an adult bloke who put in a request to hold topless swimming sessions for 12 year old girls, banning any kind of parental supervision

clearly a sick, perverted, at best deluded individual who is a danger to young girls

but yeah, nothing to see here, move on cos,,,,,,,

meh,,,,, Trump!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:13 am

gelico wrote:what do you think didge's mission was?

I don't know what this thread is about.

gelico wrote:clearly a sick, perverted, at best deluded individual who is a danger to young girls

Um...have you met him?  You haven't mentioned one criminal act, yet you hate him so.  Is that because he is transgender?

My god you've got such a toxic vision of him...and the poor guy did nothing wrong!  Are we witnessing how Trump's minions view the world?  Is this what MAGA is all about--UK style?

Sick...really sick.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 am

This video is an interview with one of the girls that Jessica targeted with hate

The next video is by Transgender Blair white

This is a video of the Lawyer, Jay Cameron who is defending the women in the trial with Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:03 pm

Interesting but sad to hear the Attorney speak about the effects of prolonged stress on his clients at the end of Phil's final video.
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:02 pm

is Blair white trans?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:49 pm

gelico wrote:

is Blair white trans?

Yes gelico and so is Rose of dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 pm

blair is very pretty and looks like a female. i get what she's saying also about the male part of a trans woman is something they would feel very self conscious about and wouldn't even want anyone holding it much less force someone to do it

yanniv is clearly a perverted weirdo, who is out to humiliate women in any way he can. i mean, obsessing about young girls and periods FFS!!

he looks like a reject from the david walliams show

''but you have to wax my balls,,,,,i'm a laydee''

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:46 pm

gelico wrote:

blair is very pretty and looks like a female.  i get what she's saying also about the male part of a trans woman is something they would feel very self conscious about and wouldn't even want anyone holding it much less force someone to do it

yanniv is clearly a perverted weirdo, who is out to humiliate women in any way he can.  i mean, obsessing about young girls and periods FFS!!

he looks like a reject from the david walliams show

''but you have to wax my balls,,,,,i'm a laydee''

Blair is very pretty with a huge following

Here is a radio interview with Yaniv, who hangs up. When confronted with her ridiculous stance

Worth listening to. There is also interviews Yaniv has done with Alex jones and Rebel media. You will not believe the crap Yaniv comes out with on that interview with rebel media. Claiming to be able to get pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:what do you think didge's mission was?

gelico wrote:clearly a sick, perverted, at best deluded individual who is a danger to young girls

Um...have you met him?  You haven't mentioned one criminal act, yet you hate him so.  Is that because he is transgender?

My god you've got such a toxic vision of him...and the poor guy did nothing wrong!  Are we witnessing how Trump's minions view the world?  Is this what MAGA is all about--UK style?

Sick...really sick.

Dude, you’ve never met Trump yet you hate him....you’re kinda losing the plot lately.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:09 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sick...really sick.

Dude, you’ve never met Trump yet you hate him....you’re kinda losing the plot lately.

I never met Hitler, either. Yet...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:29 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sick...really sick.

I never met Hitler, either.  Yet...

Point taken except....Hitler was known to do the things he did. Trump is just mostly media stories so far.... right?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:48 am

Trump is an actual New York crime figure. Lots of the Mafia have never been prosecuted. Trump's father ran with the Gambino family, and was a friend of John Gotti. He was involved in the concrete rackets, which given the buildings in NYC, are important.

The Gambinos control mainly in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Long Island. The family also maintains influence in The Bronx, New Jersey, Westchester County, Connecticut, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Florida, and Los Angeles.

Trump, however, appears to be involved in the trafficking of young women for the prostitution trade. That's why so many stories swim around him about him and prostitutes. And, that's why everyone is so interested in his connection with Jeff Epstein, who was just jailed for human trafficking.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:01 am

The Mueller Report, sec. 2, articulated ten crimes of obstruction.

Section 1 found a probability of a conspiracy with a foreign adversary, but it wasn't pursued because a president in the US is above the law, and can't be charged. It was turned over to the counter-terrorist unit of the FBI.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:06 am

Original Quill wrote:Trump is an actual New York crime figure.  Lots of the Mafia have never been prosecuted.  Trump's father ran with the Gambino family, and was a friend of John Gotti.  He was involved in the concrete rackets, which given the buildings in NYC, are important.

The Gambinos control mainly in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Long Island. The family also maintains influence in The Bronx, New Jersey, Westchester County, Connecticut, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Florida, and Los Angeles.

Trump, however, appears to be involved in the trafficking of young women for the prostitution trade.  That's why so many stories swim around him about him and prostitutes.  And, that's why everyone is so interested in his connection with Jeff Epstein, who was just jailed for human trafficking.

But they are stories, there’s no evidence! If there was...why hasn’t he been arrested? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:14 am

Jessica Yaniv case shows that human rights tribunals can undermine those they should serve

Howard Levitt: Human rights law in Canada today is a mockery of what was intended when the legislation was passed.

You are a low-income, married Muslim woman who works from your Vancouver home performing waxing services exclusively on women.

One day, a transgendered woman asks you to wax her untransitioned genital area. The request is contrary to your religious beliefs and your sense of modesty – your husband is adamantly against it.

When you refuse, Jessica Yaniv, the customer, files a human rights complaint against you. In fact, Ms Yaniv has filed 29 human rights complaints against individuals and salons who refused her the service. At least one of those salon owners, who also started the business out of her home, shut it down as a result of the stress and expense of the litigation.

One would think that an individual could safely refuse to administer such a service, based on religious beliefs, feminist principles or personal comfort and safety. One might also think that the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal has more pressing applications to hear than the 16 applications Ms Yaniv filed this year, and the 13 she filed last year.

Within the B.C. Human Rights Code is a provision that allows the tribunal, at its own discretion and with or without a hearing, to dismiss any application that “was filed for improper motives or made in bad faith.”

But the tribunal refused to categorize Ms Yaniv’s application as improper or frivolous, nor her as a “vexatious litigant,” in a decision released on May 30. The author of the decision said that the complaints addressed real problems and genuine grievances.

This is human rights law in Canada today — a mockery of what was intended when the legislation was passed.

Instead, the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal insisted on hearing Ms Yaniv’s multitude of complaints, at the expense of the public. This is someone who, in her quest to champion the rights of a minority, has repeatedly and viciously disparaged immigrants and visible minorities in her community on Twitter.

Our human rights system has transmogrified into one where an individual who was born male and who possesses biologically male genitalia, can make an apparently valid claim against a female aesthetician for refusing to handle that genitalia.

And the usual defenders of the women who refused to provide Ms Yaniv service have remained silent, cowed at the altar of transgender rights.

Jordan Peterson, who I represent, famously claimed that the impact of the federal human rights legislation on transgenderism would be to force people to use made-up words. Even he could not predict that it might contribute to women being forced to handle male genitalia against their will. It would seem that transgender rights are now trumping those of women, religion, ethnic rights and family values.

In Ontario, human rights can be enforced by the courts. My view is that these tribunals should be abolished and Canadians should turn to the courts for relief if they believe their rights have been trampled. Our activist commissions, through cases such as this, are ultimately weakening the protections minority groups require.

Howard Levitt is senior partner of Levitt LLP, employment and labour lawyers. He practises employment law in eight provinces.The most recent of his six books is War Stories from the Workplace: Columns by Howard Levitt.

https://business.financialpost.com/legal-post/jessica-yaniv-case-shows-that-human-rights-tribunals-can-undermine-those-they-should-serve

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Trump is an actual New York crime figure.  Lots of the Mafia have never been prosecuted.  Trump's father ran with the Gambino family, and was a friend of John Gotti.  He was involved in the concrete rackets, which given the buildings in NYC, are important.

Trump, however, appears to be involved in the trafficking of young women for the prostitution trade.  That's why so many stories swim around him about him and prostitutes.  And, that's why everyone is so interested in his connection with Jeff Epstein, who was just jailed for human trafficking.

But they are stories, there’s no evidence! If there was...why hasn’t he been arrested? scratch

Well, for one:

Washington Post wrote:Sitting presidents can’t be prosecuted. Probably.

So what would happen if Robert Mueller finds evidence Idiot God broke the law?

By John P. Carlin

The question on nearly everyone’s mind during James B. Comey’s testimony Thursday seemed quite straightforward: Did it suggest that the president committed a crime? But as it turns out, whether there’s evidence that Idiot God committed a federal crime — regardless of whether it’s obstruction of justice or, as he once joked, shooting someone “in the middle of Fifth Avenue” — it may not resolve what happens next.

Because he’s the president of the United States. And it’s not at all clear that you can prosecute the sitting president of the United States.

Sooner rather than later, this conundrum may land on the desk of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who has been appointed to handle the ongoing investigation into Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election. Comey himself said as much Thursday, that it wasn’t up to him to decide obstruction of justice: “That’s Bob Mueller’s job to sort that out.” Mueller’s selection has drawn bipartisan praise — an unusual feat in today’s political climate — and, as his former FBI chief of staff, I know that he is a towering law enforcement figure with impeccable credentials and a well-earned reputation for integrity.

Mueller’s stature is important precisely because he will not enjoy the same degree of legal independence from the Justice Department and the executive branch as did Ken Starr and other independent counsels under the now-expired statute that used to authorize such prosecutors. Nonetheless, if Mueller ultimately seeks to bring criminal charges against anyone other than the president, it would be politically and legally difficult for anyone at the White House or the Justice Department to stand in his way. By the same token, if Mueller decides to close the investigation without charges, both parties would recognize that as a sign the investigation did not support bringing a case.

[Trump or Congress could still block Mueller. I know. I wrote the rules.]

But there is an important limitation on Mueller’s activities, no matter how well regarded he is: The Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC), the executive branch’s most authoritative in-house lawyer, has long taken the position that the president cannot be prosecuted or even indicted while still in office.

First in 1973 with President Richard M. Nixon, and then again in 2000 with President Bill Clinton, the OLC determined that the indictment or prosecution of a sitting president “would be unconstitutional because it would impermissibly interfere with the President’s ability to carry out his constitutionally assigned functions.” Despite its Nixon-era origins, the theory is not that the president is above the law, but rather that any criminal case must wait until after he or she leaves office.

The issue is one of separation of powers. Although the Constitution sets out a mechanism by which Congress may remove the president — the impeachment process — any attempt to prosecute the commander in chief before he or she leaves office would, in the OLC’s view, constitute an unworkable intrusion into the president’s core responsibilities. Both in 1973 and 2000, the OLC analysis noted that the presidency is unique because the executive branch is ultimately led by a singular figure on call and on the job 24 hours a day, unlike Congress or the judiciary. If one or more members of the legislative or judicial branches are temporarily distracted, others on the job can step in to keep business going.

Not everyone agrees with the OLC’s view of the law. Hofstra law professor Eric Freedman, for instance, has argued that the office’s interpretation “is inconsistent with the history, structure, and underlying philosophy of our government, at odds with precedent, and unjustified by practical considerations.”

The government’s position has never been tested in court — although it came close during Watergate. Leon Jaworski, the special prosecutor who stood in Mueller’s shoes then, argued before the Supreme Court in 1974 (in contrast with the position of the Justice Department) that “[i]t is an open and substantial question whether an incumbent President is subject to indictment.”

But Mueller, who has spent nearly his entire career working for the Justice Department, seems unlikely to confront the office’s conclusion head-on, given its role as the executive branch’s foremost legal authority.

And that leaves a gray area: If Mueller closes his investigation without bringing charges against Trump, does that mean that evidence might exist of a presidential crime left unprosecuted? And what would happen next?  As of now, it is anybody’s guess.

This conundrum — a president who might very well be above the normal legal system while in office — creates a potential set of problems that Congress should anticipate and address on a bipartisan basis before it is known where this investigation (or future investigations of this president or his successors) will lead.

At least where Trump is concerned, if Mueller decides not to bring charges, that might not bring the closure all sides are expecting from his investigation unless it is accompanied by an assurance that any evidence that the president may have broken the law (if such evidence is found) will be turned over to Congress.

At present, we don’t have that assurance. In fact, we don’t even know that Mueller will turn over anything of value to Congress at the end of his investigation. Justice Department regulations require a special counsel at the conclusion of an investigation to provide the attorney general (for Mueller’s purposes, Rod J. Rosenstein, who is acting attorney general for this investigation, given Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s recusal) with a “confidential report” that explains the decision to pursue or decline prosecution. Those regulations also require the attorney general to report to senior members of the House and Senate Judiciary committees when a special counsel concludes an investigation. But although the rules state that these reports should include “an explanation” for the special counsel’s decisions, they do not say that those reasons must be made public — nor that the reports must be detailed enough to allow Congress to take over the investigation. As for the special counsel’s underlying report, the rules suggest it would never see the light of day.

Keeping a special counsel’s report confidential makes sense in many circumstances. When a special counsel pursues criminal charges, then those charges should be proven in front of a jury and not preemptively described in detail to the public. If a special counsel concludes no crime has been committed — or that there is insufficient evidence to prove a crime beyond reasonable doubt — then the Justice Department’s policies generally dictate that prosecutors should say no more. (The breach of that tradition and those policies, of course, was prominently cited by Rosenstein in his memo regarding Comey’s firing as FBI director.)

But what if a special counsel’s report is about the president himself? And what if there is speculation that the investigation found illegal activity but the special counsel didn’t pursue prosecution because of the OLC’s guidance? The natural body to hand off that report to would be Congress, which would have to effectively step into the shoes of a prosecutor — a point the OLC also made clear in its 2000 opinion, when it observed that a president is not rendered “above the law” because “a sitting President who engages in criminal behavior” is “subject to removal from office upon impeachment.”

[Trying to impeach Trump too soon would be the best way to keep him in office]

Congress would do well to let the investigation proceed with minimal interference. But congressional leaders of both parties should also try — in advance — to get the administration to confirm that, in the event Mueller yields potential evidence of criminal conduct by Trump, that evidence will be disclosed in detail to Congress once the investigation is concluded.

Without an agreement now, that decision will presumably be up to Rosenstein, who under the regulations will receive Mueller’s report. If Congress subpoenas the report, Rosenstein could claim that it is privileged — leaving Congress and the executive branch to fight things out in a lengthy court battle. Alternatively, however, Rosenstein could commit to waiving any privileges over the report, at least to the extent that the material concerns potential criminal activity by the president. This way, Congress can be assured that it will be able to take up its own constitutional responsibilities if any evidence of criminal wrongdoing is found. And, conversely, it will know whether the president has broken no law, and members could verify that fact to the broader public.

The special counsel rules are a good, if imperfect, solution to a complicated set of legal, ethical and even constitutional dilemmas — and Mueller is the perfect candidate to fill that role. But it’s a role that is more limited than many understand. Ultimately, only Congress can hold a sitting president accountable and only Congress can fully clear the record if no wrongdoing occurred.

For the one person who cannot be prosecuted in court, we must be sure that there is a clear and agreed-upon way to hand off the investigation, letting Congress follow Mueller’s investigation — wherever it ultimately leads.

Right now, the United States Justice Department operates under one rule: the sitting president is immune from criminal prosecution.  All federal law enforcement agencies operate under the rules of the US Justice Department.  So...the federal government cannot apply its laws to a sitting president.  He is above federal law, and all prior law enforcement of organized crime was by federal authorities.

You may remember back in about 2015 (Trump was elected in November 2016) I posted a comment that Trump may be entering politics just to get to the safe haven of political immunity.  Well, here it is, just as I opined.

Now, each individual state is a separate legal jurisdiction of its own.  The states are not subject to the US Justice Department legal reticence.  Both California and New York are taking actions against the whole Trump family, the Trump Trust and the Trump business entity and corporations.

The tax documents would be a road map through many of Trump’s crimes.  California passed a law that any candidate trying to get on the ballot there, would have to make public his tax returns.  Now he will have to release his returns, or risk being unable to run in the largest state in the union.

New York has taken the direct root, and filed suit against Trump, the kids and Kushner, the Trump Trust and the Trump business entity and corporations, for misuse of the trust, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty.  The state has closed down and locked up tightly, the entire Trust and it’s assets.  Depending on what is uncovered, this could easily turn into a criminal prosecution.

And yes, they are looking into the child rape and human trafficking allegations, both in terms of Trump’s friendship with Jeffery Epstein, a convicted child rapist, and Trump’s close associations with eastern Europeans and Russia, which are the major organizers of child sex trafficking rings.

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:24 pm

Gelico as promised the interview with rebel media. This Yaniv, really is simple loving the limelight and simple does not care. I have little time fro rebel media, but the crap yaniv comes out with here is astounding. This is the concern I have. How self ID is going to allow predators like this to abuse human rights laws. The lies that yaniv claims around how his account has been faked,.? Its clearly someone with something to hide.  is clearly bullshit. lol this is the absurd notion now being put about that sex is a social construct. Its atsounding people are peddling this bullshit

Anyway have a watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:34 pm

I mean not only is he lying about the tampon tweets. There is an audio of him trring to excuse his behaviour by these tweets. hence he previously never denied them . So how many times is he going to change his story here? Not only that the selfies in womens toilets? How does he explain that?

Video recording is on the link

https://mirandayardley.com/en/jonathan-yaniv-the-predator-in-his-own-words/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:57 pm

There is nothing that Yanv is saying or doing that falls outside of either queer or transgender ideology. In Canada, this ideology is hiding behind human rights law and in the Yaniv case in particular is full of derails and distractions: (legitimate) discrimination based on sex is reframed as discrimination based on gender identity, and tribunal time is spent on legal arguments of what a ‘Brazillian’ is yet is silence on the meaning of ‘woman’ or even ‘transgender’.

This absolute car-crash interview shows exactly what this damaging ideology does to individuals and what it is doing to society, and Yaniv is a product of these. Yaniv, and men like him, are victims, vulnerable even, but they are also profoundly dangerous and society turns blind eye to this.

Beware.

https://mirandayardley.com/en/jonathan-yaniv-this-is-the-product-of-transgender-ideology/

I mean yaniv just had the mick taken out of him in this video and still laps it all up

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:23 am

phildidge wrote:

did you ever see the film white chicks?

i think that's what it was called

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:25 am

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:

did you ever see the film white chicks?

i think that's what it was called

Never seen it Gelico, why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:27 pm

phildidge wrote:

The Post Millennial has confirmed speculation that the Walnut Grove home of Jessica Yaniv was raided by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police last night. The raid follows Yaniv’s explosive live appearance on Blaire White’s YouTube channel, brandishing and demonstrating the functionality of a taser at one point in the debate, and claiming to be fully aware of its illegality. Yaniv also claimed to possess pepper spray.

Yaniv’s discussion of the weapons followed a lengthy racist rant disparaging the East Indian and immigrant communities of British Columbia, asserting “we have f*cked up people who migrate here, who think they can do whatever they want.”

Reports about the raid initially circulated on the forum KiwiFarms, with user and neighbour to Yaniv, WGKitty, reporting the arrival of Police at approximately 9:46 pm EST. The user reported Police presence at Yaniv’s Walnut Grove residence overnight August 5th, with a search to be conducted by the Federal RCMP this morning.

Yaniv was reportedly not allowed access to the residence while the RCMP conducted their search, with Langley Police guarding the residence since police arrived last night.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-rcmp-search-the-home-of-alleged-predator-jessica-yaniv/

Should have confiscated the PC.s to have them checked

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:51 pm

TV? Pretty stupid of her.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:21 am

Kalvin is a famous transgender on youtube

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:26 am

On people with intersex conditions that could encompass ball waxing, a penis, tampons and pregnancy.

TLDR: Nope.

Here’s a rundown on reproductive development. Gonads are first on the agenda; bipotential tissue differentiates into testes or ovaries (very rarely, a mixture of both cell types).

Second up is internal genitalia, developing from one half of a paired structure on each side of our bodies. We all have both male and female precursors; our gonad type favours development of one and destroys the other.

Finally, external genitalia. Like gonads, this is a single tissue pushed one way or the other.

So, let’s begin.

Congenital adrenal hyperplasia/XX/high T in utero. Female gonads + female internal genitalia. Clitoris can, extremely rarely, resemble a penis.

Labia may be fused and look like scrotum (devoid of ‘balls’ because they are actually ovaries still in the regular ovary place).

In CAH females with fused labia, menstruation requires surgical intervention to open the vaginal cavity. At this point, the illusion of balls ceases to exist.

Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome/XY/no hormone to destroy internal female genitalia. Males with normal male development from gonads to penis. They may also permit some female-typical internal genitalia eg rudimentary uterus. Yes, it can shed.

In PMDS males, shedding uterus manifests as blood in urine. Pink pee. No male uses a tampon to deal with this, unless niche fetish context. Pregnancy? Medical miracle, but theoretically possible.

But unlikely. Their route to parenthood is via their functional sperm and functional penis. They don’t make eggs.

Ovotestis/mostly XX/mixed gonad development. Patients have both ovarian and testes tissue. Development downstream of gonads (internal then external genitalia) depends on dominant gonad type, which side/s the difference tissues are on - complicated.

If there are bilateral balls, they are both predominantly testicular in identity, because ovaries don’t descend. Predominantly functional testes + penis = unlikely female internal genitalia. No uterus, no menstruation, no pregnancy.

Um, chimerism (think: absorbed twin). Male absorbs female at a developmental time and in a regionally appropriate fashion that can confer two separate reproductive systems in the same body.

This would be, I think, utterly unique. Chimerism exists, but I’ve never seen a report involving two different reproductive systems (unless lab generated). It’s usually more like ‘mixed blood results’ or ‘different colour eyes’.

So, developing a penis/balls that can be waxed, and a vulva/uterus through which one can menstruate in a tampon-necessary fashion is, I think, a situation that would attract global attention.

And not just because you’re sitting in Mom’s basement wearing a bad wig. Being a pedo.

No names.

https://twitter.com/FondOfBeetles/status/1159915700963741700

More to read on the link, but this proves once again that Jessica is lying out of their arses on this and the tribunal should be aware of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Late Saturday night, the Wikipedia page for "the Jessica Yaniv waxing case" disappeared. Activists had tried to delete the page earlier this week, and it appears their efforts were successful.

A biological male originally named Jonathan, Yaniv claims to identify as a woman and has attempted to force female-run waxing studios to perform Brazilian waxes on his private parts. When the studios refused, he filed human rights complaints against them. One of the women shut down her business because of his complaint. The case is currently before the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal.

Yet the Wikipedia page has disappeared. James Shupe, former Jamie Shupe, who became the first individual with a non-binary photo ID but desisted back to his biological sex, shared the news on Twitter.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/jessica-yaniv-page-inconvenient-for-trans-activism-disappears-from-wikipedia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Breaking news. This sexual preadator lost all 3 court cases and has to pay each £2000 to all 3 defendents. Someone who has been at all the court cases just updated

https://twitter.com/goinglikeelsie/status/1186674664858243073

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Member analyzed JY complaints in two categories - genital waxing complaints, then arm and leg waxing.  Says since scrotum waxing was not a service customarily offered by respondents, as such they didn't deny JY a service and did not discriminate so complaints are dismissed.

https://twitter.com/goinglikeelsie/status/1186693570213736448

Mainstream media ignores the inconvenient truth of B.C. transgender male genitalia waxing case - Page 2 EHf7XtuUYAEQlR_?format=png&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:52 pm

phildidge wrote:Breaking news. This sexual preadator lost all 3 court cases and has to pay each £2000 to all 3 defendents. Someone who has been at all the court cases just updated

cheers

i was just reading this on twitter, didge.

to quote someone on there ''now, maybe the sad perv will just fuck off and leave people alone''

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:03 pm

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:Breaking news. This sexual preadator lost all 3 court cases and has to pay each £2000 to all 3 defendents. Someone who has been at all the court cases just updated

cheers

i was just reading this on twitter, didge.

to quote someone on there ''now, maybe the sad perv will just fuck off and leave people alone''

Sadly he thrives on the attention.

Great news though and glad they saw through this charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sick...really sick.

What makes you think I've never met Trump?  And what is your message, anyway?  That if you are not close friends with the leader of a democracy, you can't participate in a democracy?

Do you know BoJo? Do you think, then, that you are not entitled to vote? That's a sad commentary on the right.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2