NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Moyles - Disgusting

2 posters

Go down

Chris Moyles - Disgusting Empty Chris Moyles - Disgusting

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 am

24th February 2014

Not sure if anybody has done this yet - this worm and his other celebrity friends should be in prison in my opinion, but there is no mention of criminal wrongdoing.

DJ Chris Moyles claimed to be a second-hand car dealer to save £1m in tax, a tribunal has found.

Moyles and two other men joined a scheme called Working Wheels, which allowed them to say they incurred large fees working in the car trade.

These fees could then be set against their tax bill.

Working Wheels counted "450 fund managers, celebrities and other high earners between 2006 and 2008" as members.

Moyles took to Twitter to deny knowingly doing anything illegal - but admitted he had been naive.

The former Radio One Breakfast Show host wrote: "I want to comment about a recent tribunal tax ruling.

"Upon advice, I signed up to a scheme which I was assured was legal. Despite this, my knowledge of the dealings of the scheme were naive.

"I'm not a tax expert and acted on advice I was given. This was a mistake and I accept the ruling without reservation.

"I take full responsibility and have learnt a valuable lesson."

A judgement of the Tax Chamber of the First-tier Tribunal revealed how Moyles submitted a self-assessment tax return for 2007-08 which said he "had engaged in self-employment as a used car trader".

Moyles did not give evidence but offered "a brief witness statement".

Judge Colin Bishopp described that evidence as "very brief and rather uninformative".

The judgement said: "It is, however, quite clear from the statement that he too entered the scheme for no purpose other than to achieve a tax saving, and that he took no interest in the trade."

http://news.sky.com/story/1215423/dj-moyles-doubled-as-car-dealer-to-avoid-tax

Back to top Go down

Chris Moyles - Disgusting Empty Re: Chris Moyles - Disgusting

Post by eddie Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 am

Shouldn't try to scam the tax man. Stupid ----.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 am

eddie wrote:Shouldn't try to scam the tax man. Stupid ----.

Problem is eddie - why shouldn't he?

As has been demonstrated here - there's no deterrent for the likes of him.  He clearly tried to cheat the British public out of money, but because of who he is, the Judge believed his lawyer when the lawyer said he asked for assurances that it was legal.

That's utter lies - he agreed to pretend he was a car salesman to cheat the needy out of £1million - that's the truth, and in my books there should be a prison sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 pm

One should never lie on one's tax return - it's a big no-no.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:One should never lie on one's tax return - it's a big no-no.  Laughing 

Lying on your tax return is theft. Nothing else.

Asking friends and family for their fuel receipts and using them - theft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:22 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:One should never lie on one's tax return - it's a big no-no.  Laughing 

Lying on your tax return is theft.  Nothing else.

Asking friends and family for their fuel receipts and using them - theft.

Well it could reduce your tax bill certainly - if they believe you. It's a bit naive of him to think it wouldn't matter.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:32 pm

On a more positive note, he's lost loads of weight since I last saw a pic of him, and he looks great!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:Shouldn't try to scam the tax man. Stupid ----.

As has been demonstrated here - there's no deterrent for the likes of him.  He clearly tried to cheat the British public out of money, but because of who he is, the Judge believed his lawyer when the lawyer said he asked for assurances that it was legal.

That's utter lies - he agreed to pretend he was a car salesman to cheat the needy out of £1million - that's the truth, and in my books there should be a prison sentence.

What is to be achieved by sending him to prison Andy? I'd hit him where it hurts, his pocket  Twisted Evil Costs us nothing and might help fund the NHS etc.

@ Raggamuffin, I agree Chris Moyles - Disgusting Thumb108although I've always had a soft spot for him  I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:22 pm

feelthelove wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

What is to be achieved by sending him to prison Andy? I'd hit him where it hurts, his pocket  Twisted Evil Costs us nothing and might help fund the NHS etc.

@ Raggamuffin, I agree Chris Moyles - Disgusting Thumb108although I've always had a soft spot for him  I love you

It would have to really hurt him - not just make him pay what he owes - maybe double what he should have paid?

I suppose that would be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

It would have to really hurt him - not just make him pay what he owes - maybe double what he should have paid?

I suppose that would be ok.

I'm up for ten times  ::D:: There needs to be sufficient deterrent for those who commit fraud for no other reason than greed.  Why clog up our prisons, besides, it costs us a fortune to keep them.  However cute he is he's broken the law Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down