NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning... (Reacting To Detransitioners ft Storm Ryan)

Go down

Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning... (Reacting To Detransitioners ft Storm Ryan) Empty Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning... (Reacting To Detransitioners ft Storm Ryan)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 am

Transgender services are becoming easier to get a hold of and it's a huge problem. Young people are GIVING themselves gender dysphoria by going from female to male and making changes to their bodies that they soon regret. Here's what a trans man and lesbian think about it all.

Back to top Go down

Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning... (Reacting To Detransitioners ft Storm Ryan) Empty Re: Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning... (Reacting To Detransitioners ft Storm Ryan)

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:57 am

How many people have had the surgery and now regret it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning... (Reacting To Detransitioners ft Storm Ryan) Empty Re: Here's Why "Trans" People Regret Transitioning... (Reacting To Detransitioners ft Storm Ryan)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 am

Ben Reilly wrote:How many people have had the surgery and now regret it?

Anything more than one is enough to show there is a problem

And there is many an clearly many do not come froward.
No medical body should be medicating children, until they are adults to decide. What is the scare factoor here. Is many gay kids are being converted to hetrosexuality. Every person going throuugh confusion needs support. Not now the new view, to simple affirm gender dysphoria and then start hormone treatments in such a young age. So the majority of kids simple grow up to be gay. A minor number though do have gender dysphoria into adulthood and transitioning is the best option when as adults

Will you watch this documentry on this?

The guy in this is seeking to be allowed to have euthanasia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:10 am

There are plenty of horrific things that only affect a small number of people, but I'll be damned if I've seen any of them get nearly as much attention as transgender regrets. I have to wonder why that is...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:15 am

Ben Reilly wrote:There are plenty of horrific things that only affect a small number of people, but I'll be damned if I've seen any of them get nearly as much attention as transgender regrets. I have to wonder why that is...

Because people like me have a genuine concern around the saftey of homosexuals. I support trans rights and believe anyone with gender dysphoria requires support. The problem is when the new medical approach is for kids go onto puperty blockers. iIts always leads to hormone therapy and possible surgery. That is dangereous in such a young age. When that kid, could simple be homosexual. I fear we are going to see many libile mcases in decades to come, based off people realising they are not transgender but simple gay. Many gay bopys for example simple being feminine does not then mean they are trapped in the wrong body, but there is a subset of the transgender movement that is push9ing kids like this to believe they have gender dysphoria. There is nothing wrong in feminie boys or girls who are Tom boys, but many are being convinced by this subset they are trans. We do not even know what effects puberty blockers also have on children.

Surely you can see the concern here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down