NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota's Killer Cop convicted !!!

2 posters

Go down

Minnesota's Killer Cop convicted  !!! Empty Minnesota's Killer Cop convicted !!!

Post by 'Wolfie Wed May 01, 2019 9:40 am

cheers

Murdering scumbag lying piece of shit Mohammed Noor found guilty  !!!

For the first time in Minnesota's history,  a police officer has been convicted over the murder of an innocent person..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-01/mohamed-noor-guily-of-murdering-justine-damond-ruszczyk/11060600

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/30/us/minneapolis-officer-noor-trial-verdict/index.html

Not surprisingly, though, outside the courthouse a troupe of "black racists" were already organised, arrogantly claiming that "a person of color" can't get justice in America --  never mind that the incompetent and cowardly Noor was a murdering little scumbag, who had been continually defended and protected by his corrupt fellow Minneapolis police officers and their police association over the past two years.          bom

Nor the overwhelming fact that over two thirds of Minneapolis citizens/residents have zero faith and respect in their police..

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/sentencing-of-mohamed-noor-sparks-anger/news-story/1d76850e1599ecbf91ab0e6108c228fb

Those racists 'black' and 'coloured' activists need to grow a brain and face up to one simple truth --

They can't complain about black innocents being murdered year after year, and then swap camps simply because a dark skinned murdering piece of garbage is found "guilty" of murdering an innocent woman --  are those idiot racists really so thick that they don't realise that they can't have it both ways  ???           scratch

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/01/justine-damond-shooting-jury-verdict-australian-death-noor-police

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-01/justines-family-reacts-to-noor-sentencing/11061600

Hopefully,  this decision might lead to an overhaul of Minneapolis's overtly corrupt police force --  both in the way that they recruit their officers --  and in how they handle the killings of innocents, and the incompetent cops who murder them..

I wouldn't be holding my breath,  though.

Basketball
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Minnesota's Killer Cop convicted  !!! Empty Re: Minnesota's Killer Cop convicted !!!

Post by Original Quill Wed May 01, 2019 4:18 pm

I don't question that Noor did it, as the jury found.  But you would never convict a white cop under the same circumstances.  It just doesn't happen.

That's how I take the meaning of: "'a person of color' can't get justice."  I am more familiar with discrimination in this country, so allow me:  the complaint is not that this person was convicted, but that a white cop rarely is convicted under the same circumstances.

More of a duplicity argument than a straight out challenge. Most cops are white, and as you said this is a 'first' for Minnesota.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Minnesota's Killer Cop convicted  !!! Empty Re: Minnesota's Killer Cop convicted !!!

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:I don't question that he did it, as the jury found.  But you would never convict a white cop under the same circumstances.  It just doesn't happen.

That's how I take the meaning of: "'a person of color' can't get justice."  I am more familiar with discrimination in this country, so allow me:  the complaint is not that this person was convicted, but that a white cop rarely is convicted under the same circumstances.

More of a duplicity argument than a straight out challenge.

Post your substantiating evidence to prove this is the case

You're just speculating through a racially biased lens

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 01, 2019 4:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I don't question that he did it, as the jury found.  But you would never convict a white cop under the same circumstances.  It just doesn't happen.

More of a duplicity argument than a straight out challenge.

Post your substantiating evidence to prove this is the case

You're just speculating through a racially biased lens

My decades of legal experience understanding the arguments regarding discrimination.  I could drag up millions of cases about cops shooting blacks, and you would argue that that's all right.  And you would be my evidence that whites don't understand, it's not the single case, but the incredible differences in treatment of blacks vs. whites.

The 'duplicity" argument is that different races get different treatment.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down