NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook killer.

+2
magica
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Facebook killer. Empty Facebook killer.

Post by Syl Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm

My God....what next?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4416996/Cops-hunt-man-shot-killed-man-Facebook-Live.htm

"lPolice are hunting a killer who shared a video of the moment he shot dead an innocent man in Cleveland and claims to have slaughtered 14 more.
Steve Stephens, 37, is on the loose in the Ohio city after he filmed the murder and posted it on social media at around 2pm Eastern Time on Easter Sunday.
An aggravated murder warrant was issued for his arrest late Sunday night, stating residents in the states of Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan as well as Ohio should be on high alert. 
The horrifying video, which police say is real, shows him driving up to an elderly man, getting out of his car, and opening fire."

Facebook killer. Article-cleveland-0416
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Facebook killer. Empty Re: Facebook killer.

Post by magica Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Nutter. The old man was doing no harm, yet he said Im gonna shoot him or words to that effect.

Hope they shoot the bastard!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Well hopefully they will catch him before he kills any more innocents to add to his facebook account.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:58 pm

He's using his cell phone indiscriminately. They know he's now in Erie Pennsylvania. They've got the year, make and color on his vehicle, and a 5-state alert on him. Should be short work.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Hopefully Quill.
Its been all over the news here, possibly because actually filming himself killing some innocent stranger in cold blood, with the intent to share it online to prove a point to a woman he holds a grudge against... is so barbaric.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Horrific!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:43 pm

I don't think this is a good time for his girlfriend to be telling everyone he's a "nice guy". It's a difficult time for her and her family? Not as difficult as for the families and friends of the victims.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Every personality is unique.  Who knows, he may be a nice guy otherwise.

But we focus on what he did...and how that victim felt as he thought his last thought.  What this killer did, was not nice.  It was horrific.  In criminal law you meet a lot of nice guys, whom you wish had made other decisions.  But you've got to focus on the here and now.

I keep thinking about that poor man, who had no idea what was what. There's no excuse for what the killer did.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:Every personality is unique.  Who knows, he may be a nice guy otherwise.

But we focus on what he did...and how that victim felt as he thought his last thought.  What this killer did, was not nice.  It was horrific.  In criminal law you meet a lot of nice guys, whom you wish had made other decisions.  But you've got to focus on the here and now.

I keep thinking about that poor man, who had no idea what was what.  There's no excuse for what the killer did.

It's still not a good time for her to be saying he's a nice guy - it's very insensitive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Every personality is unique.  Who knows, he may be a nice guy otherwise.

I keep thinking about that poor man, who had no idea what was what.  There's no excuse for what the killer did.

It's still not a good time for her to be saying he's a nice guy - it's very insensitive.

She's just another actor on the stage. It's we who need to remain focused.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Why does that sound like a riddle?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:13 am

He shot himself after a short police chase.

Good riddance.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Syl wrote:He shot himself after a short police chase.

Good riddance.

Hooray! No loss there then. Evil or Very Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:07 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:He shot himself after a short police chase.

Good riddance.

Hooray!  No loss there then.  Evil or Very Mad

What a coward though....shot that old man in cold blood, the man was a beloved father and grandfather, such an innocent old man minding his own business, and this murderer shot him just to prove a point to his ex girlfriend.

Cowardly bastard.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 pm

I know Syl, I hope he rots!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:40 pm

He's dead -- y'all didn't hear about him shooting himself as police closed in on him?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:51 pm

I just came to update and say just that, actually:

(CNN)"I think that's the guy."

With those words, an alert McDonald's employee set in motion the end of a manhunt for the suspect in a chilling Easter Day murder -- a killing captured on video and posted to Facebook.
The order came through the McDonald's drive-thru window in Harborcreek Township, Pennsylvania, around 11 a.m. on Tuesday: Chicken McNuggets and a side of fries.
When the driver of the white Fusion with Ohio tags reached the payment window, the employee recognized him from news reports and called police.
The driver was Steve Stephens, the suspect in the slaying of mechanic and grandfather Robert Godwin in Cleveland.
"[The employee] said, 'I think that's the guy. Can you double check I'm right?'" franchise owner Thomas DuCharme said.
"When I saw him I knew it was him. It fits the profile. He didn't look that different than the picture but his beard was trimmed down."
Authorities said Stephens killed Godwin and posted video of the killing on Facebook before fleeing the state, triggering a nationwide manhunt.
The McDonald's employee called police as Stephens proceeded down the drive-thru, DuCharme said. Two cars were in front of his, and police were on the way by the time Stephens reached the pickup window.
To buy time, DuCharme gave Stephens his nuggets and told him his fries would take an extra minute. But Stephens did not wait, he said. He took his nuggets and drove off.
"He didn't want to wait for the fries, which was fine," DuCharme said. "We were just trying to make sure [the employee] got in contact with the state police."
DuCharme told CNN affiliate WOIO that the suspect "looked like he was a little nerved up, a little agitated, and then just didn't want to wait. He said he had to go."
By the time he pulled out of the driveway and onto Buffalo Road, state police were behind him, DuCharme said.
During the chase a trooper rammed into his car. While the car was spinning out of control Stephens pulled a pistol and shot himself in the head, Pennsylvania State Police said.
"I'm thankful for the quick actions of my crew members," DuCharme said in a statement.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/mcdonalds-employee-identify-facebook-killer/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

And erm Reilly, I just read back and actually Syl did just say that he had killed himself so we should both shut up really. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:38 pm

eddie wrote:And erm Reilly, I just read back and actually Syl did just say that he had killed himself so we should both shut up really. Rolling Eyes

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down