NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ten-year-old Giorgia gets Alesha's GOLDEN BUZZER with MIND-BLOWING vocals! | Auditions | BGT 2019

4 posters

Go down

Ten-year-old Giorgia gets Alesha's GOLDEN BUZZER with MIND-BLOWING vocals! | Auditions | BGT 2019 Empty Ten-year-old Giorgia gets Alesha's GOLDEN BUZZER with MIND-BLOWING vocals! | Auditions | BGT 2019

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2D7JarYBmA

Wow, her voice is way older than her years, incredible.

Plus thumbs up for another great Maltese talent

Back to top Go down

Ten-year-old Giorgia gets Alesha's GOLDEN BUZZER with MIND-BLOWING vocals! | Auditions | BGT 2019 Empty Re: Ten-year-old Giorgia gets Alesha's GOLDEN BUZZER with MIND-BLOWING vocals! | Auditions | BGT 2019

Post by Andy Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:43 am

Not sure why the programme is. still called Britain's  got talent, when most of the contestants are not only from overseas, but many are already successful, experienced professionals in their own right.
Some have already competed in their own country's version of the show
Unlike Paul Potts, Pudsey, Susan Boyle etc.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Ten-year-old Giorgia gets Alesha's GOLDEN BUZZER with MIND-BLOWING vocals! | Auditions | BGT 2019 Empty Re: Ten-year-old Giorgia gets Alesha's GOLDEN BUZZER with MIND-BLOWING vocals! | Auditions | BGT 2019

Post by nicko Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:57 am

"BRITAIN'S" got talent, but not too much of it apparently !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 am

Not sure how the visa thing works out for non EU visa nationals.
Not allowed to work, I presume that includes the cash if they win.
Otherwise they would need to apply for an entertainment visa.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:16 am

Andy wrote:Not sure how the visa thing works out for non EU visa nationals.
Not allowed to work, I presume that includes the cash if they win.
Otherwise they would need to apply for an entertainment visa.

https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/britains-got-talent/259195-britains-got-talents-foreign-acts-face-legal-hurdles-can-compete.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 am

Thanks Didge.
I still think the show is past it's prime, too many professionals and seagull performers denying British talent , of which there is plenty far better, the chance.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:54 am

Andy wrote:Thanks Didge.
I still think the show is past it's prime, too many professionals and seagull performers denying British talent , of which there is plenty far better, the chance.

I haven't watched the show in years, but it's not like the occasional foreigner is stopping Brits entering en masse. There are still 1000s of British acts in there for the handful of foreigners.

If the British public decide to vote the foreign act of their own, that's their choice (as they did with that awesome shadow dancing act years ago).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:26 pm

I dont mind where the entrants come from, some of the best acts have been from overseas.

I do think maybe there should be two sections, or maybe even two different shows for professionals and amateurs.
I know sometimes raw talent just shines through, but someone who has only sung in their bedroom with a hairbrush for a mike is often at a disadvantage going up against someone who sings for a living and is used to an audience.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down