NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent

Go down

Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent  Empty Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Mandy Harvey earned a Golden Buzzer from Simon with her original song "Try" on America's Got Talent. After her performance, Simon says it was "one of the most amazing things I've ever seen and heard."

We could not agree more

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6186/Deaf-Singer-Gets-Golden-Buzzer-With-Original-Song-On-America-s-Got-Talent#cq5ZToqyg9Pi07P8.99

Back to top Go down

Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent  Empty Re: Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 pm

What a great video, even if she had hearing she would be special, she has a lovely sweet voice, and manner. I hope she does well in the final. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent  Empty Re: Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Syl wrote:What a great video, even if she had hearing she would be special, she has a lovely sweet voice, and manner. I hope she does well in the final. x

Indeed, and very inspired by her Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:What a great video, even if she had hearing she would be special, she has a lovely sweet voice, and manner. I hope she does well in the final. x

She is inspiring. Hopefully others who have suffered a handicap or disability in life, especially like she did at 18, when the world is opening up and suddenly something like this happens, they will take courage and inspiration that if she can conquer it so can they.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

She is inspiring. Hopefully others who have suffered a handicap or disability in life, especially like she did at 18, when the world is opening up and suddenly something like this happens, they will take courage and inspiration that if she can conquer it so can they.

Agreed, I thought her voice was beautiful and it is astounding how beautiful she can sing in tune, not able to even hear herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Agreed, I thought her voice was beautiful and it is astounding how beautiful she can sing in tune, not able to even hear herself.

True Thor....Katy Perry take note. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol that made me chuckle..x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol.

Thor, I was surprised at the Manchester show last Sunday at what a good voice Miley Cyrus has, I always thought she was a bit of a brat who got her chance because her dad was famous, but I was wrong, she has a really good powerful singing voice.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Lol.

Thor, I was surprised at the Manchester show last Sunday at what a good voice Miley Cyrus has, I always thought she was a bit of a brat who got her chance because her dad was famous, but I was wrong, she has a really good powerful singing voice.

Not seen or heard live, will have to look up and listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol.

Not seen or heard live, will have to look up and listen.

I liked this.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:53 pm

She has a nasal sound to her voice, as it comes out within her singing. Not knocking that, as it makes her voice sound really good

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Sorry...I have digressed from the OP about that truly talented girl on AGT.

I love the talent these shows give chances too...a bit like X factor, some people hate them, I love them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Syl wrote:Sorry...I have digressed from the OP about that truly talented girl on AGT.

I love the talent these shows give chances too...a bit like X factor, some people hate them, I love them.

I love them too and no problem digressing. I love people singing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Sorry...I have digressed from the OP about that truly talented girl on AGT.

Me too Thor, singing and dancing....and joining in, usually badly now unfortunately.

I hate the way time often ruins a womans voice but many male voices just improve with age.
Lifes so unfair. Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent  3201073460
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Me too Thor, singing and dancing....and joining in, usually badly now unfortunately.

I hate the way time often ruins a womans voice but many male voices just improve with age.
Lifes so unfair. Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent  3201073460

I dunno, some men get worse with age

I think it depends on lifestyle habits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Well I have led an unblemished life style Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent  3350646086 and my once decent voice now sounds like Hilda Ogdens on speed......so I have to go with what I know Thor.

Off to eat. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Syl wrote:Well I have led an unblemished life style  Deaf Singer Gets Golden Buzzer With Original Song On America's Got Talent  3350646086 and my once decent voice now sounds like Hilda Ogdens on speed......so I have to go with what I know Thor.

Off to eat. x

lol you made me chuckle again and doubt its bad at all but fab

Have a great evening

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down