NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man claims he was “bullied by farts”

4 posters

Go down

Man claims he was “bullied by farts”  Empty Man claims he was “bullied by farts”

Post by eddie Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 pm

A worker in Australia who claims his ex-supervisor repeatedly broke wind at him has appealed against a court ruling that found he was not bullied.
David Hingst said his former colleague Greg Short would "lift his bum and fart" on him up to six times a day.
He sued his former company for A$1.8m (£0.97m; $1.28m) last year, but the Supreme Court of Victoria found there was no bullying.
Mr Hingst, 56, said the flatulence had caused him "severe stress".
'He would fart and walk away'
Mr Hingst, who was a contract administrator based in Melbourne, sued Construction Engineering in 2017 but the case was thrown out in April 2018.
He appealed that decision, and was heard by the Court of Appeal on Monday.
"I would be sitting with my face to the wall and he would come into the room, which was small and had no windows," Mr Hingst told the Australian Associated Press (APP).
"He would fart behind me and walk away. He would do this five or six times a day."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-47702527

Man claims he was “bullied by farts”  3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man claims he was “bullied by farts”  Empty Re: Man claims he was “bullied by farts”

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:47 pm

Well that smells to high heaven.

Also, how do you lift your bum? Is it like lifting yourself up by your bootstraps?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man claims he was “bullied by farts”  Empty Re: Man claims he was “bullied by farts”

Post by Syl Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:01 am

It's pretty disgusting behaviour, and could be seen as a sign of ..if not bullying behaviour, certainly insulting behaviour.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:23 am

If that’s the case, I’ve been bullied by Mr. C for 31 years. Time to lawyer up!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:42 am

Cass wrote:If that’s the case, I’ve been bullied by Mr. C for 31 years. Time to lawyer up!

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:53 pm

I think the man sounds like an idiot - actually, both of them, the farter and the farted-upon - but to take someone to court because of a fart? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:12 pm

eddie wrote:I think the man sounds like an idiot - actually, both of them, the farter and the farted-upon - but to take someone to court because of a fart? Rolling Eyes

Farted upon should have had a lighter at the ready, then when farter lifted his bum he should have acted quick.Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:16 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I think the man sounds like an idiot - actually, both of them, the farter and the farted-upon - but to take someone to court because of a fart? Rolling Eyes

Farted upon should have had a lighter at the ready, then when farter lifted his bum he should have acted quick.Twisted Evil

I like your style Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:17 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I like your style Cool
I have a son and grandsons, I know how these things work. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down