NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood rallies around bullied kid

+3
nicko
Andy
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Go down

Hollywood rallies around bullied kid Empty Hollywood rallies around bullied kid

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:12 am

Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip
E! News App
FREE-In Google Play
VIEW
TWEET
EMAIL

Chris Evans, Millie Bobby Brown, Snoop Dogg and More Stars Shower Bullied Student Keaton Jones With Support
By: SAMANTHA SCHNURR
Sun., Dec. 10, 2017 4:01 PM PST
Hollywood's hearts are with Keaton Jones.

The student's story went viral on Friday after Jones' mom, Kimberly Jones, shared a video of her tearful son describing the bullying he endures at school. "Why do they bully? What's the point of it?" the youngster asked as he spoke into the camera, detailing how his classmates have poured milk on him, made fun of his appearance and called him "ugly."

"People that are different don't need to be criticized about it," the upset kid urged to anyone watching. "It's not their fault, but if you are made fun of, just don't let it bother you. They suck I guess."

Kimberly also explained that the video was taken after she picked up her song from school because he was afraid to go to lunch. "My kids are by no stretch perfect, & at home, he's as all boy as they come, but by all accounts he's good at school. Talk to your kids," she encouraged. "We all know how it feels to want to belong, but only a select few know how it really feels not to belong anywhere."

http://m.eonline.com/news/899309/chris-evans-millie-bobby-brown-snoop-dogg-and-more-stars-shower-bullied-student-keaton-jones-with-support

Certainly seems like the world is turning on the bullies.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Hollywood rallies around bullied kid Empty Re: Hollywood rallies around bullied kid

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:13 am

It seems Hollywood heard Jones' message loud and clear because famous faces from all corners of the industry have been showering Keaton with support.

Virtually every celebrity from Kevin Jonas to Cardi B, Millie Bobby Brown to Snoop Dogg have been digitally comforting the star and standing behind his message. "Say lil Man U gotta friend in me for life hit me on dm so we can chop it up love is the only way to beat hate," Snoop Dogg encouraged.

"I love this boy and I've never met him. YOU are an angel my friend, don't ever let others define who you are. You are brave and beautiful just as you are," Eva Longoria penned to the youngster on Instagram. "Bullies are insecure and ignorant. Words create emotional poison, don't listen to them so that poison doesn't ever get to your pure heart. I think you are a special human being that deserves nothing but happiness. And you will have it. Many blessings to you. And when you think you don't have the strength, you should know I'm sending you all my energy to help you through."

"As a father but really just as a human with a heart this breaks my heart makes me mad it's not ok," Orlando Bloom added.

"This actually breaks my heart!" 15-year-old Romeo Beckham commented. "Why are people so mean?!? Bullies should be ashamed and shamed!! It's ok to be different."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Hollywood rallies around bullied kid Empty Re: Hollywood rallies around bullied kid

Post by Andy Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:06 am

Way to beat bullies is to name and shame them. Then watch and smile as they get the crap kicked out of them.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Bullies are cowards. They pick on the weakest. They are detestable beings.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 am

[*]tennessee boy Keaton Jones shared his experience as a victim of bullying in a heartbreaking video 
[*]He told his mother that bullies poured milk on him in the cafeteria at school
[*]Keaton's tear-jerking video garnered more than 20m viewers on Facebook before his mother shut down the page
[*]It was revealed that Kimberly Jones, in the past, had shared photos posing with Confederate flag - writing racially-charged posts
[*]Two GoFundMe accounts reportedly set up to raise money for Keaton have since been shut down
[*]Someone also set up a PayPal account in Jones's name soliciting donations
[*]Kimberly has denied that she is trying to make money from her son's plight
[*]MMA fighter Joe Schilling said he was going to invite Keaton to a fight but was told by his mother that she just wanted money
[*]Schilling posted a video questioning how raising money will solve the abuse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5169793/Mom-bullied-boy-DENIES-trying-make-money.html#ixzz5121c94e1 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:04 pm

The video of the lad is heartbreaking....my first thought was how can the mum just record him and coldly ask him questions?
I wanted to hug him myself and I don't know him...but I could feel his pain.

My second thought was WHY is she doing this and sharing his pain with the world instead of bloody playing havoc with the school that's allowing the bullying that is allowing her son to be treated like this....and why is she not confronting the bullies and their parents??

The publicity about her making money on the back of her sons anguish (if true) answers questions 1 and 2.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:09 pm

The "Bulling" was supposed to be on lunch break, what the fuck were the teachers doing, having a smoke in the staff room?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:24 pm

I saw today there was a go fund me set up. Why?? How's money going to stop him being bullied?
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:44 pm

magica wrote:I saw today there was a go fund me set up. Why??  How's money going to stop him being bullied?

It's the publicity that will help. The money is a big fat fuck-you to the little shits that made his life hell.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:01 am

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:I saw today there was a go fund me set up. Why??  How's money going to stop him being bullied?

It's the publicity that will help. The money is a big fat fuck-you to the little shits that made his life hell.

The money will probably be used to buy mom some meth.

This whole thing reeks of a scam to me.

Bullying is frowned upon in schools anymore, and I have a hard time believing that most of this story is true.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:06 am

You might be right. I've just seen a whole shit storm kicked up on Facebook. Apparently there's a video of some famous fighter who claims he spoke to the mum and she just wants money.

Here's the post that's going round (it has the video attached to it but I can't post it here):

Y’all can let Keaton Jones and his mother Kimberly fool y’all if y’all want to. Joe Schilling is a professional MMA kickboxer who reached out to the mother of Keaton Jones to invite his family to a fight, when all she wanted was money, he knew something wasn’t right. She asked him “what happened to us whites sticking together”. Racism, divisiveness and ridicule of the black community is her comfort zone.

“Memba when people was like, “Just because their parents made bad decisions, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t support low-income (disproportionately Black) children with things like free breakfast, WIC and SNAP?”

No? Me neither

Because Black children will always bear the weight of the many ways folks pathologize our parents.

And they will deny us support because of their disdain for our parents.

Let us starve.

There is a reason folks can have empathy for Keaton and keep his mother’s evil separate and distinct from what he deserves.

Hint: It’s cause he ain’t Black”

After research, I wouldn’t doubt if; 1.This entire bullying story is made up, 2. Keaton was partaking in some bullying of his own and it didn’t work in his favor, 3. He was being CORRECTED and not bullied due to his actions that derive from what he’s being taught at home and he didn’t like it. Her Facebook page was public initially and now it’s private. Why? Because people were browsing and finding out who her family really is. Think about it guys.

We’re exiting 2017 with the best scam of the year. She’s talked about black athletes using their  platform to protest but is currently receiving assistance from those same black athletes.
I hope Snoop, CardiB, Plies and Kirk can get their money back. Now that’s she’s been called out for racism and exploitation she’s chosen to log off of all social media.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:11 am

Hollywood rallies around bullied kid Img_8724

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:11 am

What a shame if this has turned out to be a greedy nasty racist mother.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Someone wrote
"There are tears in the sons eyes and £££ signs in the mothers eyes"

Sounds about right.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:21 pm

She uses her son for money, nasty cow.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down