NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White supremacist executed.

+5
Original Quill
JulesV
Maddog
Fred Moletrousers
Andy
9 posters

Go down

White supremacist executed. Empty White supremacist executed.

Post by Andy Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:44 am

Good.
I hope he died in searing agony, crying out for his mummy.

geranium.

https://news.sky.com/story/white-supremacist-executed-for-dragging-death-of-black-man-11702910
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

White supremacist executed. Empty Re: White supremacist executed.

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Andy wrote:Good.

geranium.

https://news.sky.com/story/white-supremacist-executed-for-dragging-death-of-black-man-11702910

"Good" because he's a white supremacist or "good" because he's a cold, calculating and cruel murderer regardless of the colour of his victim, Andy?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Good because he will not cost a penny to incarcerate for 40 or so years, and because he will never spread his hatred ever again.
I wonder whether any posters here would have pardoned him?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:13 pm

As a Texan I'm used to people protesting before an execution.

They were strangely silent the past few days.

Except for the victims family. They preferred that he not be executed.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:20 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

geranium.

"Good" because he's a white supremacist or "good" because he's a cold, calculating and cruel murderer regardless of the colour of his victim, Andy?

Lol

You just drill a hole into his forehead with that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:26 pm

And Stenchy grieves for a dead soulmate.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:36 pm

geranium.

Some violent supremacists can convert to being good people after a quiet period of self reflection in jail. Or after counselling/awareness courses in their rehabilitation programme. Maybe those ones could be spared capital punishment.

I'm not too comfortable with CP. Keep him alive, let him remember everyday that he dragged a live man to his death. Imagine the sight which greeted the people who cleaned up - having to scrape off the man's flesh & gore off 3 miles of road,  kudos to the people who do such a difficult job.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:15 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

geranium.

I've reported on this crime for years. It's a classic representation of southern callousness.

How do you separate, Fred, the causal chain that led to this heinous act? He is a racist in Texas (“they”--there were others, too), the victim is a black, he expressed his racism with an unspeakable act. To dissect this kind of crime divorced from its racism, and make it something more antiseptic, is patently false...and a disservice to morality.

Southerners are quite used to "a cold, calculating and cruel murder". It's part of their culture...divorce that culture, and the rest of the country goes on with it's excellent mission. Don't divorce that culture, and you keep the gangrene inside of you.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I've reported on this crime for years.  It's a classic representation of southern callousness.

How do you separate, Fred, the causal chain that led to this heinous act?  He is a racist in Texas (“they”--there were others, too), the victim is a black, he expressed his racism with an unspeakable act.  To dissect this kind of crime divorced from its racism, and make it something more antiseptic, is patently false...and a disservice to morality.

Southerners are quite used to "a cold, calculating and cruel murder".  It's part of their culture...divorce that culture, and the rest of the country goes on with it's excellent mission.  Don't divorce that culture, and you keep the gangrene inside of you.

well lefties do that sort of thing all the time

everytime a Muslim terrorist screaming "allahu akbar, i do this for islam" blows up a load of people, you liberals are falling over yourselves to divorce islam from the crime, saying its not islam, its a single isolated incident (the hundredth in a row) or call it as obama did with fort hood - work place violence or some other sanitized terminology

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've reported on this crime for years.  It's a classic representation of southern callousness.

How do you separate, Fred, the causal chain that led to this heinous act?  He is a racist in Texas (“they”--there were others, too), the victim is a black, he expressed his racism with an unspeakable act.  To dissect this kind of crime divorced from its racism, and make it something more antiseptic, is patently false...and a disservice to morality.

Southerners are quite used to "a cold, calculating and cruel murder".  It's part of their culture...divorce that culture, and the rest of the country goes on with it's excellent mission.  Don't divorce that culture, and you keep the gangrene inside of you.

well lefties do that sort of thing all the time

everytime a Muslim terrorist screaming "allahu akbar, i do this for islam" blows up a load of people, you liberals are falling over yourselves to divorce islam from the crime, saying its not islam, its a single isolated incident (the hundredth in a row) or call it as obama did with fort hood - work place violence or some other sanitized terminology

A perfect example above of whataboutism

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Russe wrote:everytime a Muslim terrorist screaming "allahu akbar, i do this for islam" blows up a load of people, you liberals are falling over yourselves to divorce islam from the crime, saying its not islam, its a single isolated incident (the hundredth in a row) or call it as obama did with fort hood - work place violence or some other sanitized terminology

There are those who just want to do the same for the south: sever southernism from it's racism.  I understand the instinct.

Islam is so many cultures, and 2.18-billion people, that is harder to make the connection.  But in a microcosm like the American south, we all know the common values, beliefs and symbols.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:45 pm

phil wrote:A perfect example above of whataboutism

That's good phil. That's exactly what it is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

From what I understand, the murderer claims to have been gang raped in prison by black men

Whether or not that is true, this is nothing to do with culture, but ideologies. As if there was such a hateful culture, why is most African American victims are murdered by mainly other African Americans?

Does that mean, using your logic, that An African American culture is more concerning than White Supremacy to African Americans?

Either this southern culture clearly does not exist, or its a only based around a teeny tiny minority

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Oh btw, this crime occurred practically at the dawn of the 21st century (just 2 years shy). It not the dark, evil confederate days of the 50's & 60's we're talking about. 

Yes of course ALL crime of this nature should be roundly condemned, which ever religion, ethnicity or political affiliation is involved, can't argue with that.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Jules wrote:Oh btw, this crime occurred practically at the dawn of the 21st century (just 2 years shy). It not the dark, evil confederate days of the 50's & 60's we're talking about. 

Yes of course ALL crime of this nature should be roundly condemned, which ever religion, ethnicity or political affiliation is involved, can't argue with that.

Agreed, this and other hate crimes, should always be condemned

It goes without saying Jules. Justice was served as far as i am concerned here.

What seems to be the case is now we have Quill arguing off a Southern Culture, which he cannot explain what this is or who it applies to.
Then we have smelly engage in whataboutism, failing to actually address Quills claim and points, by deflecting off around Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:05 pm

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

From what I understand, the murderer claims to have been gang raped in prison by black men

Whether or not that is true, this is nothing to do with culture, but ideologies. As if there was such a hateful culture, why is most African American victims are murdered by mainly other African Americans?

Does that mean, using your logic, that An African American culture is more concerning than White Supremacy to African Americans?

Either this southern culture clearly does not exist, or its a only based around a teeny tiny minority

To respond would be gratuitous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

To respond would be gratuitous.

In other words, you simple do not want to contradict yourself. As by answering you will

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:31 pm

No, what I meant was, you are irrelevant. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:No, what I meant was, you are irrelevant.  Rolling Eyes

So more whataboutism

So smelly avoided your points

Played the whataboutism card

I answered your points and you played the whataboutism card

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That's good phil.  That's exactly what it is.

Also known as hypocrisy

Lefties : White supremacist kills because of racism

Also lefties : Islam has nothing to do with Muslim terrorist attacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:35 pm

I don't approve at all. Then again, I don't approve of the death penalty.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

No, Quill, I disagree 100 per cent.

To me there is absolutely no difference - no difference whatsoever - in a white supremacist committing such an obscene, unspeakable act of barbarism against a black man to a Black Power extremist committing such an obscene, unspeakable act of barbarism against a white man.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Yes, he’s right. It is.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, he’s right. It is.  

But I'm not wrong

When a Muslim does wrong it's just because he is a criminal and has nothing to do with islam (even though the Muslim himself is saying its because of Islam)

When a white supremacist does something its because racism and can't possibly be for any other reason

Equality for thee but not for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes, he’s right. It is.  

But I'm not wrong

When a Muslim does wrong it's just because he is a criminal and has nothing to do with islam (even though the Muslim himself is saying its because of Islam)

When a white supremacist does something its because racism and can't possibly be for any other reason

Equality for thee but not for me

Well how does that pan out with the likes of Eilzel, who is left wing and states it is to do with islam?

Hence you are making a generalisation which has nothing to do with the actual point made by Quill

Hence whataboutism

You will find there is people on the right who are also apologists for white supremacy and do as some of the left do with islamic terrorism

Take Charlottesville for example. The right tried to blame the left for the terrorist act that day

Anyway, the point is your replies are perfect examples of whataboutism

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:19 pm

Moreover, Stenchy is an apologist for white supremacy.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Also known as hypocrisy

Well, I'm a lefty and I would no more deny that Muslim terrorist attacks are based on Islam than I would deny that white supremacists who kill believe in their own twisted ideology.

My first point has always been that the vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, so why would that be the case if regular-old Islam was the culprit?

No, the majority of peaceful Muslims say that Islamist terrorists believe in a twisted version of the religion, and that makes sense to me.

You can find plenty of white supremacists who cite a twisted version of Christianity to justify their violence as well.

My second point has always been that you shouldn't judge entire races or religions on the basis of a minority of violent people within their communities. It's bigotry to blame this attack on some so-called Southern mentality, or to act as though every Muslim is a secret terrorist.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Andy wrote:Good because he will not cost a penny to incarcerate for 40 or so years, and because he will never spread his hatred ever again.
I wonder whether any posters here would have pardoned him?

oh the duality of standards...Andy using the chief argument of the R/W extremists for the DP..........

As a lefty you run par for the course

As a human being you suck......

can you think why?

and before you make some childish ridiculous claim no, I wouldnt have pardoned him and no I'm not grieving over his demise
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:55 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

To me there is absolutely no difference - no difference whatsoever - in a white supremacist committing such an obscene, unspeakable act of barbarism against a black man to a Black Power extremist committing such an obscene, unspeakable act of barbarism against a white man.

You are, then, failing to condemn the cause.  In my view, that's highly artificial.  There is no such thing as black power, nor is there discrimination against whites.  Where's the history that provides the context that creates the value?

How do you make 400-years of privilege frame an insult?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:58 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Also known as hypocrisy

Well, I'm a lefty and I would no more deny that Muslim terrorist attacks are based on Islam than I would deny that white supremacists who kill believe in their own twisted ideology.

My first point has always been that the vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, so why would that be the case if regular-old Islam was the culprit?

No, the majority of peaceful Muslims say that Islamist terrorists believe in a twisted version of the religion, and that makes sense to me.

You can find plenty of white supremacists who cite a twisted version of Christianity to justify their violence as well.

My second point has always been that you shouldn't judge entire races or religions on the basis of a minority of violent people within their communities. It's bigotry to blame this attack on some so-called Southern mentality, or to act as though every Muslim is a secret terrorist.

Yes you can be very critical and judge a religion. When said religion has the blessing and support in many countries by a majority of Muslims. Of prejudiced and discriminating laws. Terrorism is just the tip of that iceberg, but the reality is we should condemn a religion. That in many of the countries, where it is the majority. It abuses the human rights of homosexuals, women, apostates etc. The reality is the majority of Muslims do back said laws that effect the well being and equality of people. So it does not matter what version they think Islamic extremism comes under. The version they follow, backs views that effect the well being of others. That is an undeniable fact that should never be ignored.

I judge Christianity and Judaism the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You are, then, failing to condemn the cause.  In my view, that's highly artificial.  There is no such thing as black power, nor is there discrimination against whites.  Where's the history that provides the context that creates the value?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/new-black-panther-party

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:03 pm

2018 black nationalist hate groups

View all groups by state and by ideology.
*Asterisk denotes headquarters.

All Eyes On Egypt Bookstore (Macon, Georgia)
Ambassadors of Christ (Brooklyn, New York)
Ancient Egyptian Distribution Company (Jersey City, New Jersey)
Army of Israel (Cleveland, Ohio)
Army of Israel (Orlando, Florida)
Army of Israel (Statewide, Missouri)
Black Riders Liberation Party (Houston, Texas)
Black Riders Liberation Party (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Black Riders Liberation Party (Los Angeles, California)
Black Riders Liberation Party (New York, New York)
Black Riders Liberation Party (Oakland, California)
Black Riders Liberation Party (Portland, Oregon)
Great Millstone (Atlanta, Georgia)
Great Millstone (Baltimore, Maryland)
Great Millstone (Birmingham, Alabama)
Great Millstone (Charlotte, North Carolina)
Great Millstone (Chicago, Illinois)
Great Millstone (Cleveland, Ohio)
Great Millstone (Dallas, Texas)
Great Millstone (Des Moines, Iowa)
Great Millstone (Detroit, Michigan)
Great Millstone (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Great Millstone (Houston, Texas)
Great Millstone (Indianapolis, Indiana)
Great Millstone (Los Angeles, California)
Great Millstone (Memphis, Tennessee)
Great Millstone (Miami, Florida)
Great Millstone (New York, New York)
Great Millstone (San Antonio, Texas)
Great Millstone (St. Louis, Missouri)
Great Millstone (Statewide, Louisiana)
Great Millstone (Statewide, Mississippi)
Great Millstone (Statewide, Nebraska)
Great Millstone (Statewide, Wisconsin)
Great Millstone (Tampa, Florida)
House of David (Brooklyn, New York)
House of Israel (Atlanta, Georgia)
House of Israel (New York, New York)
House of Israel (Washington, District of Columbia)
International Society of Indigenous Sovereigns (New York, New York)
Israel United In Christ (Atlanta, Georgia)
Israel United In Christ (Austin, Texas)
Israel United In Christ (Boston, Massachusetts)
Israel United In Christ (Center Point, Alabama)
Israel United In Christ (Chicago, Illinois)
Israel United In Christ (Columbia, South Carolina)
Israel United In Christ (Concord, North Carolina)
Israel United In Christ (Corpus Christi, Texas)
Israel United In Christ (Dallas, Texas)
Israel United In Christ (Denver, Colorado)
Israel United In Christ (Detroit, Michigan)
Israel United In Christ (Hampton, Virginia)
Israel United In Christ (Heath, Ohio)
Israel United In Christ (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Israel United In Christ (Houston, Texas)
Israel United In Christ (Jackson, Mississippi)
Israel United In Christ (Jacksonville, Florida)
Israel United In Christ (Kansas City, Kansas)
Israel United In Christ (Lafayette, Louisiana)
Israel United In Christ (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Israel United In Christ (Los Angeles, California)
Israel United In Christ (Louisville, Kentucky)
Israel United In Christ (Memphis, Tennessee)
Israel United In Christ (Miami, Florida)
Israel United In Christ (Mobile, Alabama)
Israel United In Christ (Mount Vernon, New York)
Israel United In Christ (Nashville, Tennessee)
Israel United In Christ (New Orleans, Louisiana)
Israel United In Christ (Newark, New Jersey)
Israel United In Christ (Northern California, California)
Israel United In Christ (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Israel United In Christ (Orlando, Florida)
Israel United In Christ (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Israel United In Christ (Phoenix, Arizona)
Israel United In Christ (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
Israel United In Christ (Rochester, New York)
Israel United In Christ (San Antonio, Texas)
Israel United In Christ (Savannah, Georgia)
Israel United In Christ (Seattle, Washington)
Israel United In Christ (St. Louis, Missouri)
Israel United In Christ (Statewide, Arkansas)
Israel United In Christ (Tallahassee, Florida)
Israel United In Christ (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
Israel United In Christ (Washington, District of Columbia)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Atlanta, Georgia)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Baltimore, Maryland)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Charleston, South Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Charlotte, North Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Chicago, Illinois)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Detroit, Michigan)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Durham, North Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Fayetteville, North Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Fort Worth, Texas)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Greensboro, North Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Greenville, North Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Greenville, South Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Houston, Texas)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Indianapolis, Indiana)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Jacksonville, Florida)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Kansas City, Missouri)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Los Angeles, California)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Louisville, Kentucky)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Lynn, Massachusetts)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Nashville, Tennessee)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (New York, New York)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Oakland, California)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Portland, Oregon)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Richmond, Virginia)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (St. Louis, Missouri)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Statewide, Louisiana)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Statewide, Mississippi)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Syracuse, New York)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Tampa, Florida)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Upper Darby, Pennsylvania)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Washington, District of Columbia)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Wilmington, North Carolina)
Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (Winston-Salem, North Carolina)
Israelite the Branches (Baltimore, Maryland)
Israelites Saints of Christ (Huntsville, Alabama)
Israelites Saints of Christ (Richmond, Virginia)
Israelites Saints of Christ (Savannah, Georgia)
Israelites Saints of Christ (Statewide, California)
Israelites Saints of Christ (Statewide, New Jersey)
Israelites Saints of Christ (Statewide, North Carolina)
Israelites Saints of Christ (Washington, District of Columbia)
Lion of Judah - Jeshurun Lions (Chicago, Illinois)
Lions of Israel (Mount Vernon, New York)
Luxor Couture (Atlanta, Georgia)
Masharah Yasharahla - Government of Israel (Raleigh, North Carolina)
Mountains of Israel (Houston, Texas)
Nation of Islam (Akron, Ohio)
Nation of Islam (Atlanta, Georgia)
Nation of Islam (Augusta, Georgia)
Nation of Islam (Austin, Texas)
Nation of Islam (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
Nation of Islam (Birmingham, Alabama)
Nation of Islam (Brooklyn, New York)
Nation of Islam (Brunswick, Georgia)
Nation of Islam (Buffalo, New York)
Nation of Islam (Camden, New Jersey)
Nation of Islam (Charlotte, North Carolina)
Nation of Islam (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
Nation of Islam (Chicago, Illinois)
Nation of Islam (Cleveland, Ohio)
Nation of Islam (Columbia, South Carolina)
Nation of Islam (Compton, California)
Nation of Islam (Dallas, Texas)
Nation of Islam (Dayton, Ohio)
Nation of Islam (Dayton, Ohio)
Nation of Islam (Denver, Colorado)
Nation of Islam (Detroit, Michigan)
Nation of Islam (Dorchester, Massachusetts)
Nation of Islam (Durham, North Carolina)
Nation of Islam (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
Nation of Islam (Fort Worth, Texas)
Nation of Islam (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
Nation of Islam (Greensboro, North Carolina)
Nation of Islam (Greenville, South Carolina)
Nation of Islam (Houston, Texas)
Nation of Islam (Indianapolis, Indiana)
Nation of Islam (Jacksonville, Florida)
Nation of Islam (Kansas City, Missouri)
Nation of Islam (Lexington, Kentucky)
Nation of Islam (Los Angeles, California)
Nation of Islam (Louisville, Kentucky)
Nation of Islam (Memphis, Tennessee)
Nation of Islam (Miami, Florida)
Nation of Islam (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Nation of Islam (Mobile, Alabama)
Nation of Islam (Monroe, Louisiana)
Nation of Islam (Montgomery, Alabama)
Nation of Islam (New Orleans, Louisiana)
Nation of Islam (New York, New York)
Nation of Islam (Newark, New Jersey)
Nation of Islam (Norfolk, Virginia)
Nation of Islam (North Charleston, South Carolina)
Nation of Islam (North Little Rock, Arkansas)
Nation of Islam (Oakland, California)
Nation of Islam (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Nation of Islam (Orlando, Florida)
Nation of Islam (Pensacola, Florida)
Nation of Islam (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Nation of Islam (Phoenix, Arizona)
Nation of Islam (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
Nation of Islam (Plainfield, New Jersey)
Nation of Islam (Rialto, California)
Nation of Islam (Richmond, Virginia)
Nation of Islam (Rochester, New York)
Nation of Islam (Rockford, Illinois)
Nation of Islam (Saint Petersburg, Florida)
Nation of Islam (San Antonio, Texas)
Nation of Islam (San Diego, California)
Nation of Islam (Shreveport, Louisiana)
Nation of Islam (Springfield, Massachusetts)
Nation of Islam (St. Louis, Missouri)
Nation of Islam (Tampa, Florida)
Nation of Islam (Toledo, Ohio)
Nation of Islam (Trenton, New Jersey)
Nation of Islam (Tucson, Arizona)
Nation of Islam (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
Nation of Islam (Washington, District of Columbia)
Nation of Islam (Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania)
Nation of Islam (Willingboro, New Jersey)
Nation of Islam (Wilmington, Delaware)
Nation of Islam (Wilmington, North Carolina)
Nation of Islam (Winston-Salem, North Carolina)
Nation of Kings and Priests (Orlando, Florida)
New Black Liberation Militia (Statewide, Ohio)
New Black Panther Party (Atlanta, Georgia)
New Black Panther Party (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
New Black Panther Party (Houston, Texas)
New Black Panther Party (New Orleans, Louisiana)
New Black Panther Party (Shreveport, Louisiana)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Atlanta, Georgia)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Houston, Texas)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Jacksonville, Florida)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Memphis, Tennessee)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Seattle, Washington)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (St. Louis, Missouri)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Tallahassee, Florida)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Tampa Bay, Florida)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Tupelo, Mississippi)
New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (Washington, District of Columbia)
Northern Kingdom Prophets (Pueblo, Colorado)
OneBody in Yahawashi (Dallas, Texas)
Revolutionary Black Panther Party (Baltimore, Maryland)
Revolutionary Black Panther Party (Flint, Michigan)
Revolutionary Black Panther Party (Hope, Arkansas)
Revolutionary Black Panther Party (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Revolutionary Black Panther Party (Raleigh, North Carolina)
Sicarii 1715 (Atlanta, Georgia)
Sicarii 1715 (Dallas, Texas)
Sicarii 1715 (Orlando, Florida)
Sicarii 1715 (San Bernardino, California)
Sicarii 1715 (San Diego, California)
Sicarii 1715 (Seattle, Washington)
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (Baltimore, Maryland)
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (Greensboro, North Carolina)
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (New York, New York)
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (West Palm Beach, Florida)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Athens, Georgia)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Brooklyn, New York)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Charlotte, North Carolina)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Chicago, Illinois)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Cleveland, Ohio)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Detroit, Michigan)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Hartford, Connecticut)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Jersey City, New Jersey)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Lithonia, Georgia)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Newark, New Jersey)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
The United Nuwaupians Worldwide/All Eyes on Egipt (Washington, District of Columbia)
True Nation Israelite Congregation (Los Angeles, California)
Trumpet in Philly (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
United Kingdom of Israel Congregation (Baltimore, Maryland)
United Kingdom of Israel Congregation (Chicago, Illinois)
United Kingdom of Israel Congregation (Hampton, Virginia)
War On The Horizon (Washington, District of Columbia)
Watchmen of Israel (Baltimore, Maryland)

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/black-nationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

The US and the UK may well be different because of our differing histories and cultures, but the "cause", as you put it, is a common denominator: Hatred and intolerance between people of different races and religions.

I,at least, have the honesty to condemn both. Equally. Unequivocally. And without trying to use 400 years of history as some sort of an excuse for the present day mutual exchange of naked discrimination which certainly exists in my country, if not yours.

Were not the teenage white girls who suffered abuse, exploitation and even rape by organised gangs of Asian paedophiles in Rotherham and other English towns not deliberately "discriminated" against...simply because they were white?

Of course they were. Few of the men involved would have abused young girls from their own ethnic backgrounds and religions, out of fear of the reaction of their own communities.

You are the very last person here against whom I would have leveled a charge of double standards, Quill, but in this respect I believe you to be entirely wrong.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 pm

Fred M. wrote:And without trying to use 400 years of history as some sort of an excuse for the present day mutual exchange of naked discrimination which certainly exists in my country, if not yours.

Shall I take it that you approved of slavery? Or, where does 400-years of slavery fit in your schedule of wrongs? Is it negligible, or do you draw some sort of equivalency to jaywalking?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M. wrote:And without trying to use 400 years of history as some sort of an excuse for the present day mutual exchange of naked discrimination which certainly exists in my country, if not yours.

Shall I take it that you approved of slavery?  Or, where does 400-years of slavery fit in your schedule of wrongs?  Is it negligible, or do you draw some sort of equivalency to jaywalking?

Whataboutism again to Freds points

So how many future Generations of Germans are you going to hold responsible for the Holocaust?

In other words, how many present and future generations of Americans and Europeans are you going to hold responsible for the slave trade?

When are you going to actually learn from the past?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Shall I take it that you approved of slavery?  Or, where does 400-years of slavery fit in your schedule of wrongs?  Is it negligible, or do you draw some sort of equivalency to jaywalking?

Since I happen to live in the 21st and not the 18th century, the answer is clearly no. Had I been around at the time, how the hell could I possibly know now what I would have believed then?

Quite how you regard my comment as an approval of slavery entirely escapes me, but I have to confess that the logic of the legal mind is sometimes a complete mystery to me.

History happened; none of us can reverse it. Personally I take some pride in the fact that my country was instrumental in ending slavery, thanks to the tenacity of crusading English MP William Wilberforce and the sheer bravery and sacrifice of the sailors of the King's Navy on the West Africa Station off the port of Bathhurst in what is now The Gambia who enforced it.

Incidentally, Quill, the worst and most cruel and barbaric of the slavers were the Muslim Arab traders in West Africa. How does that stack up with your submission?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:15 am

Andy wrote:Moreover, Stenchy is an apologist for white supremacy.

"My names Andy, I'm po faced and hate the world and everyone in it, myself most of all and I piss my panties everytime smelly opens his trap"

You are my personal court jester Andy

You have my permission to carry on making me larf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:18 am

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Mugabe had black power

White Zimbabweans where discriminated against when they were stripped of their farms.

But as you always say "never let the truth stand in the way of a good narrative"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:24 am

Original Quill wrote:

Slavery doesn't exist

But when it did, it the Arab Muslim slave trade was much bigger and longer than the white slave trade

The barbary slave trade took many slaves from Europe, sometimes as far up as Iceland.

But I'm sure you won't allow the truth to stand in the way of your narrative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:26 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Since I happen to live in the 21st and not the 18th century, the answer is clearly no. Had I been around at the time, how the hell could I possibly know now what I would have believed then?

Quite how you regard my comment as an approval of slavery entirely escapes me, but I have to confess that the logic of the legal mind is sometimes a complete mystery to me.

History happened; none of us can reverse it. Personally I take some pride in the fact that my country was instrumental in ending slavery, thanks to the tenacity of crusading English MP William Wilberforce and the sheer bravery and sacrifice of the sailors of the King's Navy on the West Africa Station off the port of Bathhurst in what is now The Gambia who enforced it.

Incidentally, Quill, the worst and most cruel and barbaric of the slavers were the Muslim Arab traders in West Africa. How does that stack up with your submission?

I take it William Wilberforce was a white politician??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:27 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Also known as hypocrisy

Would love to answer you but you might set your praetorian guard on me

Because feelings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:02 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Also known as hypocrisy

Because feelings

You're a coward.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:38 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Because feelings

You're a coward.

It's not cowardice to not want to stick your hand in a bear trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:14 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If I were an engineer, looking at the failure of a major dam with substantial loss of life downstream, would I shrug and say no worse than the Northridge earthquake?

I'm interested in the cause of things, beyond merely burying my head in my hands and repeating oh, the grief, oh, the grief. I'm not belittling your sincerity, Fred, but as an engineer I would think of the causes of the tragedy and how to correct them.

Now, you can't fix cultures like they were concrete edifices, but at least you might consider warning folks away from the zone of danger in the future.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Because feelings

You're a coward.

Don’t let your pretend fear get in the way of your own narrative.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Because feelings

You're a coward.

Oh, silly smelly, I'm not like a bear trap. This is more my style:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:05 am

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

If I were an engineer, looking at the failure of a major dam with substantial loss of life downstream, would I shrug and say no worse than the Northridge earthquake?

I'm interested in the cause of things, beyond merely burying my head in my hands and repeating oh, the grief, oh, the grief.  I'm not belittling your sincerity, Fred, but as an engineer I would think of the causes of the tragedy and how to correct them.

Now, you can't fix cultures like they were concrete edifices, but at least you might consider warning folks away from the zone of danger in the future.

I'm interested in "the cause of things" myself; history is among my many interests. And having spent time in The Gambia (home of "Roots" author Alex Hayley's ancestors, I believe) I am interested in the history of the slave trade and in my country's involvement in it, both positive and negative.

But I'm long past the age, energy level or professional capability to involve myself in the sort of campaigning zeal that you appear to think is the sole alternative to indifference.

Quite why you seem to believe that I either approve of slavery or simply don't care about the is beyond me.

Perhaps as a defence lawyer representing an Afro-American found guilty of committing a serious crime introducing by way of excuse or mitigation the trauma and mental anguish of having been descended from a slave on a tobacco plantation might well be a useful submission. But whether a crusty old judge in this country would fall for it is pretty doubtful.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Fred M. wrote:Perhaps as a defence lawyer representing an Afro-American found guilty of committing a serious crime introducing by way of excuse or mitigation the trauma and mental anguish of having been descended from a slave on a tobacco plantation might well be a useful submission. But whether a crusty old judge in this country would fall for it is pretty doubtful.

I don't do criminal defense. I'm a former prosecutor.

Fred M. wrote:But I'm long past the age, energy level or professional capability to involve myself in the sort of campaigning zeal that you appear to think is the sole alternative to indifference.

Me? I just want to sever all ties to the south, not reform them. It doesn't take a lot of energy: just a simple don't talk to me!, while we set the moorings loose. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M. wrote:Perhaps as a defence lawyer representing an Afro-American found guilty of committing a serious crime introducing by way of excuse or mitigation the trauma and mental anguish of having been descended from a slave on a tobacco plantation might well be a useful submission. But whether a crusty old judge in this country would fall for it is pretty doubtful.

Me?  I just want to sever all ties to the south, not reform them.  It doesn't take a lot of energy: just a simple don't talk to me!, while we set the moorings loose.  Laughing

As a Yorkshireman, born and bred, I know just how you feel.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Me?  I just want to sever all ties to the south, not reform them.  It doesn't take a lot of energy: just a simple don't talk to me!, while we set the moorings loose.  Laughing

As a Yorkshireman, born and bred, I know just how you feel.....

lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down