NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’

+3
Andy
nicko
veya_victaous
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ Empty Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:47 am

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-condemned-for-silence-on-white-supremacist-terrorism/news-story/e4d8dbfb06dc84bb30f614ce8f13e104

THE White House is under siege as Donald Trump faces renewed criticism over his response to a white nationalist rally in Virginia that turned deadly.

Mr Trump is being lashed from all corners, including the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, who has accused him of betrayal.

“I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists,” ex-Imperial Wizard David Duke told the president in a Twitter blast following the Charlottesville carnage.

Heather Heyer, 32, was killed and 30 others were injured after a suspected neo-nazi drove a car through a crowd of anti-racism protesters in Charlottesville.

Mr Trump condemned the violence, but has been roundly criticised for waiting too long to address it and then failing to explicitly condemn the “white supremacist” marchers behind the atrocity.

“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides,” Mr Trump said.

CNN commentator Peniel Joseph said the response “spotlighted Trump’s toxic failure to lead”, while the New York Times columnist Erick Woods-Erickson said Trump got it wrong.

“This president is our president. He is the president of the United States. But as we become less united as a nation, he seems unwilling or unable to speak with conviction and moral clarity. We will all be worse off for it.”

Even the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump directly called out the white supremacists.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ Empty Re: Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’

Post by nicko Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

This is just an idea, would it not be better to just stand on the pavement
[Sidewalk for our American friends] and instead of attacking the Nazi supporters just jeer and boo at them, or, turn their backs on them and keep silent? If people are going to throw rocks and bottles at them that's when the violence starts.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ Empty Re: Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’

Post by Andy Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Why would Trump criticise  his biggest supporters  and the very prople that put him in office?
He is with them all the way, is in harmony with their politics and motives.
And for anybody who thinks this violence cannot come to the UK, remember that one of Trump's greatest political  allies is Nigel Farage.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:16 pm

What's wrong with Nigel?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Apart from the fact he will soon be an unemployed  ex politician,  he only shows his affable, cheery chummy self for the media.
He is far right wing still, and some of his policies make me shudder.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Trump has at last spoken out about the recent violence, wonder who's orders he followed....its probably too little too late.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:43 pm

nicko wrote:This is just an idea,   would it not be better to just stand on the pavement
[Sidewalk for our American friends] and instead of attacking the Nazi supporters just jeer and boo at them, or, turn their backs on them and keep silent?   If people are going to throw rocks and bottles at them that's when the violence starts.

That's what they did do. The rocks and bottles were thrown by the Trumpsters. Fields was a Trumpsters.

You've not paying attention, nicko.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Syl wrote:Trump has at last spoken out about the recent violence, wonder who's orders he followed....its probably too little too late.

It's his Katrina moment...keeping his distance so he doesn't get mustard on his lapel.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:This is just an idea,   would it not be better to just stand on the pavement
[Sidewalk for our American friends] and instead of attacking the Nazi supporters just jeer and boo at them, or, turn their backs on them and keep silent?   If people are going to throw rocks and bottles at them that's when the violence starts.

That's what they did do.  The rocks and bottles were thrown by the Trumpsters.  Fields was a Trumpsters.

The people who attacked that car had baseball bats. They didn't know someone would drive into them, so why did they take them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Exactly Nicko...

If a group of people are staging a legal and organised rally/protest, for what ever it may be, then they are entitled to do so without another violent mob of 'liberals' turning up with the sole intention of kicking off and causing trouble just because they dont like it...!

Their behaviour is completly unjustified, and they are not in any position to dictate what others can or cant do!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's what they did do.  The rocks and bottles were thrown by the Trumpsters.  Fields was a Trumpsters.

The people who attacked that car had baseball bats. They didn't know someone would drive into them, so why did they take them?

They picked them up off the ground when the car smashed into the crowd and scattered people and their possessions.

Actually, the one person you see attacking the back of the vehicle was the boyfriend of the woman that was killed. I think I understand his anger.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Apart from the fact he will soon be an unemployed  ex politician,  he only shows his affable, cheery chummy self for the media.

What policies would they be then...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Apart from the fact he will soon be an unemployed  ex politician,  he only shows his affable, cheery chummy self for the media.

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ Is?YSr19fJvaUJ4jUtSWJTjC2mjPhjYn3p6I-82P25YKds&height=341

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They picked them up off the ground when the car smashed into the crowd and scattered people and their possessions.

Actually, the one person you see attacking the back of the vehicle was the boyfriend of the woman that was killed.  I think I understand his anger.

Did you see anyone pick up a baseball bat from the ground? I didn't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually, the one person you see attacking the back of the vehicle was the boyfriend of the woman that was killed.  I think I understand his anger.

Yes.  Actually, if you look closely enough you can see them being tossed as the Trumpster drives his Trumpmobile into the crowd.  Other scenes as well.  Some are the torn Nazis signs of the Trumpsters, at that point bare sticks.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes.  Actually, if you look closely enough you can see them being tossed as the Trumpster drives his Trumpmobile into the crowd.  Other scenes as well.  Some are the torn Nazis signs of the Trumpsters, at that point bare sticks.

I've looked and I don't see that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I suspect you are looking away.  Hahah...

Let me help you out.  In particular, look at the intersection where the Trumpmobile is just heading into the crowd.  People are scattering, tossing their sign sticks.

Also, look at the clip where the Trumpsters are attacking the quiet on-lookers (you can identify the Trumpsters by their Nazis signs)...they are picking up the sticks, while the innocent on-lookers are simply trying to get out of the way or lying on the ground in a fetal position.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I suspect you are looking away.  Hahah...

Let me help you out.  In particular, look at the intersection where the Trumpmobile is just heading into the crowd.  People are scattering, tossing their sign sticks.

Also, look at the clip where the Trumpsters are attacking the quiet on-lookers (you can identify the Trumpsters by their Nazis signs)...they are picking up the sticks, while the innocent on-lookers are simply trying to get out of the way or lying on the ground in a fetal position.

Could you post that clip?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHE157nW0AA8v7I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Zach D Roberts‏ @zdroberts

Earlier in a parking garage in #Charlottesville - white supremacists beat this black kid w/poles. [Photo for by @zdroberts @NationofChange]

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHC5fP3XkAEGbFM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHCd1o6UQAAhwtS

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHCd1ozU0AAZjrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:03 pm

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHCzMn_V0AUH4gS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHCGZ61XoAAe7sk

73% of mass killings in the US since 1983 commit by white men. Statistically, this is the face of terrorism in the US. #charlottesville

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHAoqJtW0AQgjxZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Whites yelling "Jew will not replace us" while carrying torches are pretty much the definition of the KKK. #Charlottesville Shouting 'Heil Trump'

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHAGxGLVYAEUllt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Don't even try to pretend that these are anything other than Nazis, encouraged by Trump and the ones who elected him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ Is?YSr19fJvaUJ4jUtSWJTjC2mjPhjYn3p6I-82P25YKds&height=341

Andy was talking about Nigel Farage...

So... question still stands...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Trump has at last spoken out about the recent violence, wonder who's orders he followed....its probably too little too late.

It's his Katrina moment...keeping his distance so he doesn't get mustard on his lapel.

I don't know what a Katrina moment is....but I'm betting he was TOLD to say those words of condemnation....I doubt it was his own idea.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 pm

sassy wrote:Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHAoqJtW0AQgjxZ

that's what evil looks like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:21 pm

sassy wrote:Don't even try to pretend that these are anything other than Nazis, encouraged by Trump and the ones who elected him.  

they most definitely are evil nazis. i don't agree that trump encouraged them, nor the people who elected him

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 pm

sassy wrote:Don't even try to pretend that these are anything other than Nazis, encouraged by Trump and the ones who elected him.  

Yes, thank you sassy for that excellent pictorial review (where ya been, I've missed you lately).  

Raggs, there was no mistaking who was who in the Charlottesville demonstration.  These rallies are going to happen with increasing frequency, just as they did with the Brownshirts in Munich in 1932.  When a candidate, who while running says he'll pay the defense costs of anyone who starts a fight/riot, gets elected, what are they supposed to believe?  His validity is in the fact that he won, as they shout every day.  Of course, in the bigger picture they have been given their marching orders.

Only a strong statement from those left with some normalcy in our society, will prevent 1932 from happening all over again.  The Führer has been elected and instated in the highest office of the land.  Of course the Brownshirts are marching.  We've seen this movie before, and we all know how it goes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm

gelico wrote:

they most definitely are evil nazis.  i don't agree that trump encouraged them, nor the people who elected him

You have got to be kidding me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Pay attention, Raggs: Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ 3408175593

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:34 pm

sassy wrote:
gelico wrote:

they most definitely are evil nazis.  i don't agree that trump encouraged them, nor the people who elected him

no sassy, not split second edited clips of violence on all sides. i meant something a little more substantial. have you any idea of the violence created by BLM and Antifa? I condemn wholeheartedly nazi racist violence from fuckwitted Trump supporters. They are evil beyond words and quite frankly barking mad imo, but how come that BLM/Antifa who are the real facists somehow seem 'justified'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:38 pm

gelico wrote:
sassy wrote:

no sassy, not split second edited clips of violence on all sides.  i meant something a little more substantial.  have you any idea of the violence created  by BLM and Antifa?  I condemn wholeheartedly nazi racist violence from fuckwitted Trump supporters.  They are evil beyond words and quite frankly barking mad imo, but how come that BLM/Antifa who are the real facists somehow seem 'justified'?

Haha...I only saw Trump in those clips. But, then, you Trumpsters are used to your "alternate facts". Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:43 pm

sassy wrote: Zach D Roberts‏ @zdroberts

Earlier in a parking garage in #Charlottesville - white supremacists beat this black kid w/poles. [Photo for by @zdroberts @NationofChange]

Trump condemned for silence on white supremacist ‘terrorism’ DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ

I'm not at all convinced that photo is genuine for a start... with your known history of posting up photoshop fakery pics...

But if it is... maybe he had just brutally attacked the guy who is seen lying on the ground in the middle left of picture, and was then getting attacked in response...?

Bottom line is... I dont support violence unless in self defence... I dont support KKK or Nazis... but I do support the right of groups/organisations to stage legally sanctioned demos/protests... and for them to be able to do so peacefully and freely... and am totally 100% against other groups of violent thugs turning up to try to prevent the rights/freedoms of others to do so, by turning up mob handed and using violence!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Yes, thank you sassy for that excellent pictorial review (where ya been, I've missed you lately).  

Raggs, there was no mistaking who was who in the Charlottesville demonstration.  These rallies are going to happen with increasing frequency, just as they did with the Brownshirts in Munich in 1932.  When a candidate, who while running says he'll pay the defense costs of anyone who starts a fight/riot, gets elected, what are they supposed to believe?  His validity is in the fact that he won, as they shout every day.  Of course, in the bigger picture they have been given their marching orders.

Only a strong statement from those left with some normalcy in our society, will prevent 1932 from happening all over again.  The Führer has been elected and instated in the highest office of the land.  Of course the Brownshirts are marching.  We've seen this movie before, and we all know how it goes.

The people who attacked the car were lefties, yes? They had baseball bats or sticks, and I really didn't see them pick them up from the ground, so did they take them with them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

no sassy, not split second edited clips of violence on all sides.  i meant something a little more substantial.  have you any idea of the violence created  by BLM and Antifa?  I condemn wholeheartedly nazi racist violence from fuckwitted Trump supporters.  They are evil beyond words and quite frankly barking mad imo, but how come that BLM/Antifa who are the real facists somehow seem 'justified'?

Haha...I only saw Trump in those clips.  But, then, you Trumpsters are used to your "alternate facts".  Rolling Eyes

yet another wrong assumption about me. You're doing quite well with it so far. I can't stand Trump. I think he's quite ghastly and up his own arse and a bit creepy to be honest. He's only just slightly less of a bad deal than Clinton would have been.

why did the elite in America decide to give the good American people the choice between two such bad candidates. Could they seriously not find anyone better than those two?

are you American, quill

if so God help you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Apart from the incident with the car, what other violence was there?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The people who attacked the car were lefties, yes? They had baseball bats or sticks, and I really didn't see them pick them up from the ground, so did they take them with them?

They had PLACARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Apart from the incident with the car, what other violence was there?

Attacking a group of students

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:06 pm

His actions are indefensible.
Apart from the far right in America and the far right on a forum filled with the bottom feeders of society.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 pm

There's this clip, which includes the car in slow motion. What are they hitting the car with?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:09 pm

They all seem to be brawling with each other, and it's hard to tell who started it. So, apart from the incident with the car, was it more than brawling in the street?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Put out in America in 1947. Happening again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's this clip, which includes the car in slow motion. What are they hitting the car with?

You bloody idiot, that's the police, 2 of whom were killed by the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the OTHERS HAD PLACARDS AND HAD JUST WATCHED PEOPLE SMASHED TO PIECES AND WERE WATCHING HIM TRYING TO SMASH SOME MORE TO PIECS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO TRY TO PRETEND THAT THIS WASN'T THE KILLING SPREE AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE PROTESTING EVIL MAKE ME FUCKING SICK.

Last edited by sassy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's this clip, which includes the car in slow motion. What are they hitting the car with?

You bloody idiot, that's the police, 2 of whom were killed by the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be so rude. Two police officers were not killed by the car at all. They weren't police officers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next