NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I'm lucky to be alive': Terrifying footage shows the moment a motorcyclist accidentally rides off a 40-foot cliff and suffers several broken bones

3 posters

Go down

'I'm lucky to be alive': Terrifying footage shows the moment a motorcyclist accidentally rides off a 40-foot cliff and suffers several broken bones Empty 'I'm lucky to be alive': Terrifying footage shows the moment a motorcyclist accidentally rides off a 40-foot cliff and suffers several broken bones

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:44 am

Adrian Owen, 25, said he was 'lucky to be alive' after his terrifying drop in Wales
He fell 40 feet from the cliff and suffered several broken bones in the accident
A camera mounted on his helmet captured the entire ride and subsequent fall

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6931071/Terrifying-footage-shows-moment-motorcyclist-accidentally-rides-40-foot-cliff.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I'm lucky to be alive': Terrifying footage shows the moment a motorcyclist accidentally rides off a 40-foot cliff and suffers several broken bones Empty Re: 'I'm lucky to be alive': Terrifying footage shows the moment a motorcyclist accidentally rides off a 40-foot cliff and suffers several broken bones

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Reckless. Speed in the wrong places. Didn't know the trail. Doesn't know how to handle a bike. Let me count the ways.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I'm lucky to be alive': Terrifying footage shows the moment a motorcyclist accidentally rides off a 40-foot cliff and suffers several broken bones Empty Re: 'I'm lucky to be alive': Terrifying footage shows the moment a motorcyclist accidentally rides off a 40-foot cliff and suffers several broken bones

Post by eddie Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:43 pm

He is lucky to be alive! Jeez. Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Notice he didn't scream. You don't when you're truly terrified.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down