NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood pay's Aussie Gov't to commit treason against it's citizens

2 posters

Go down

Hollywood pay's Aussie Gov't to commit treason against it's citizens Empty Hollywood pay's Aussie Gov't to commit treason against it's citizens

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:20 am

http://www.zgeek.com/hollywood-paying-the-australian-government-millions-to-crack-down-on-pirates/

As Attorney-General George Brandis looks to clamp down on online copyright infringement, one of the main members of the recently renamed content industry lobby group, the Australian Screen Association (ASA) has been revealed to have donated close to AU$4 million to the Liberal and Labor parties since 1998.

The Australian Screen Association, which until last year went under the name of the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT), represents some of the biggest film studios in the world, including Universal, 20th Century Fox, Disney, Paramount, and Village Roadshow.

And Why I refuse to give any US entertainers money, FUCK them they want ot fuck our Nation that can go FUCK themsleves. I Give no Sympathy this is War  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat 
I hope everyone is hollywood is bankrupted

VIVA LA REVOLUTION ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan:
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message