NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again

3 posters

Go down

DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again Empty DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:50 pm

Lammy has put his size 11's in it again with race baiting tweets about comic relief before remembering hew was asked if he wanted to be involved.

below is comic relief's response
DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again D0ftle10

https://news.sky.com/story/stacey-dooley-comic-relief-documentary-pics-spark-white-saviour-row-11650766
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again Empty Re: DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:55 pm

I agree he is a race baiter and cares nothing for the situation in Africa

If he did, he would take up their offer.

Instead he uses supercharged racism himself against white people that looked to over come problems in Africa

That to him is some how now racism

He is a self entittled dick, who blatantly used racism against white people here

He is another idiot that follows intersectionality and uses racism to gain popularity

Back to top Go down

DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again Empty Re: DAvid Lammy, well known race baiter does it again

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 pm

Thor wrote:I agree he is a race baiter and cares nothing for the situation in Africa

Instead he uses supercharged racism himself against white people that looked to over come problems in Africa

He is a self entittled dick, who blatantly used racism against white people here

He is another idiot that follows intersectionality and uses racism to gain popularity
well maybe we should cut him a break as he was apparently on child tax credits until he was 31.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:07 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:I agree he is a race baiter and cares nothing for the situation in Africa

well maybe we should cut him a break as he was apparently on child tax credits until he was 31.

Was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Thor wrote:

Was he?
well he did claim child tax credits helped his mother bring him up and they didn't come in until he was 31, soooooooo
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:17 pm

Thor wrote:

Was he?
well he did claim child tax credits helped his mother bring him up and they didn't come in until he was 31, soooooooo

That sounds about as believable as Jesus walking on water

Its based on a subjective view people have viewed based on what he says

Happy if you can prove me wrong here, as I think he is an idiot

I need to see actual evidence

Not hearsay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:23 pm

Thor wrote:

Not hearsay
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/21/david-lammy-defends-tweet-growing-up-on-tax-credits
happy to oblige
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Thor wrote:

Not hearsay
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/21/david-lammy-defends-tweet-growing-up-on-tax-credits
happy to oblige

So like i say its based on hersay and his words

Can you dind any record, that shows his family did receive tax credits whilst he was 31?

I dont but his own bullshit, based on already he is a race baiter.

You do understand that mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Thor wrote:
happy to oblige

Can you dind any record, that shows his family did receive tax credits whilst he was 31?

no he quite clearly said it, the article says he said, even he says he said it, but he then backtracked and said he did not mean child tax credits.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:47 pm

Thor wrote:

no he quite clearly said it, the article says he said, even he says he said it, but he then backtracked and said he did not mean child tax credits.

So we ae back to claims to jesus walking on water

Your views is to on one hand claim he is a liar and on the other back his lying claims

Sorry, that makes you a dipshit, as how is his claims true on this?

Show me what governement paid a family for a person 31 years old inchild benefits?

If you cannot prove this, you need to apologise for being stupid here

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:24 pm

Thor wrote:

So we ae back to claims to jesus walking on water

Your views is to on one hand claim he is a liar and on the other back his lying claims

Sorry, that makes you a dipshit, as how is his claims true on this?

Show me what governement paid a family for a person 31 years old inchild benefits?

If you cannot prove this, you need to apologise for being stupid here
no we are back to the fact that he said it, it was reported and he backtracked because he is an idiot who didn't know what he was talking about.

Clearly if he could he would call the police but there is never one around when you need them

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Oh okay, you expect to on the one hadn disbelieve his lies, on his racism, but back his lies on child support?

Soory, I have a moral compass and its not swayed with your poor reasoning

He is a race baiter, his lies on child support, does not make him right

How you think so, adds ammunition to his other bullshit lies on race

Or do you not see that?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Thor wrote:Oh okay, you expect to on the one hadn disbelieve his lies, on his racism, but back his lies on child support?

Or do you not see that?
what lies, I am pointing out the man is an idiot and his claims are ludicrous. you are the one trying to make out the whole child credit thing is a lie. It wasn't, he said it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Thor wrote:Oh okay, you expect to on the one hadn disbelieve his lies, on his racism, but back his lies on child support?

Or do you not see that?
what lies, I am pointing out the man is an idiot and his claims are ludicrous. you are the one trying to make out the whole child credit thing is a lie. It wasn't, he said it.

Well it is a lie
Whether you or he says this, its a lie

That is a fact

As where is the evidence his prents received child credit when he was 31?

That was your claim

It shows you are as bad at trying to decieve people with lies

You lied here

His family never received child benefit when he was 30

That is a fact

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Thor wrote:

Well it is a lie

That is a fact

That was your claim

You lied here

That is a fact
how can him saying his mother brought him up on child tax credits be a lie when he said it.
the fact they didn't exist until he was 31 proves he is a liar and an idiot, but him saying was not a lie.

I am so surprised you have failed to see the point considering your so superior brain.
his parent could not have received child tax credits for him as he was 31 when they were introduced.
You missed the point entirely, and not for the first time.
I have presented no lies. You have presented you being unable to get a point. well done.

my claim wasn't that he received child tax credits at 31, it was that he said he did by suggesting his mother brought him up on them
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Thor wrote:

Well it is a lie

That is a fact

That was your claim

You lied here

That is a fact
how can him saying his mother brought him up on child tax credits be a lie when he said it.
the fact they didn't exist until he was 31 proves he is a liar and an idiot, but him saying was not a lie.

I am so surprised you have failed to see the point considering your so superior brain.
his parent could not have received child tax credits for him as he was 31 when they were introduced.
I have presented no lies. You have presented you being unable to get a point. well done

Because it has no evidence and if hee lies on racism, then its clear he lies on many things

Again, unless you have evidence for his claim, its simple hearsay and bullshit

There is no point here and you are being the idiot here, buying into hearsay stories, just as religious idiots do also

I believe in evidence

Not what some race baiter claims and yet you bacl the claims off this race baiter

Showing your views clearly conflict

So again, show me the evidence that backs up this claim

If not, you have to admits its based on hearsay, that you then lied over with to claim as true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Unless one subscribes to the suggestion that only white people can be racist, Lammie's own assertion that "...the world doesn't need any more white saviours..." is itself racist, grossly offensive and a calculated insult against all those who contribute so much to the alleviation and, hopefully, the eradication of poverty in many parts of the world, including the African Continent which suffers so much disease, poverty, deprivation and disaster.

Another Labour MP has already been suspended for his contemptuous reaction to accusations of antiSemitism in the party. Perhaps Lammie should also consider his position - or face similar disciplinary action.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Thor wrote:

I have presented no lies. You have presented you being unable to get a point. well done

Because it has no evidence and if hee lies on racism, then its clear he lies on many things

There is no point here and you are being the idiot here, buying into hearsay stories, just as religious idiots do also

I believe in evidence

Not what some race baiter claims and yet you bacl the claims off this race baiter

If not, you have to admits its based on hearsay, that you then lied over with to claim as true.
did you not read the grauniad article where he says he said it but meant other benefits when its pointed out he would have been in his 30's.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:41 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Unless one subscribes to the suggestion that only white people can be racist, Lammie's own assertion that "...the world doesn't need any more white saviours..." is itself racist, grossly offensive and a calculated insult against all those who contribute so much to the alleviation and, hopefully, the eradication of poverty in many parts of the world, including the African Continent which suffers so much disease, poverty, deprivation and disaster.

Another Labour MP has already been suspended for his contemptuous reaction to accusations of antiSemitism in the party. Perhaps Lammie should also consider his position - or face similar disciplinary action.
maybe we should take the hint and after giving a £trillion to africa say enough is enough.,
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Thor wrote:

I believe in evidence

did you not read the grauniad article where he says he said it but meant other benefits when its pointed out he would have been in his 30's.

So you are again expecting me to believe him here, but not his racial views?

Come again?

I know he is a liar and you expect me to believe his claims and only here?

Come again>

Where is the evidence for his claims?

How many times do I have to ask, you this?

Or are you going to continue to spin me further bullshit

Next you will be telling me Jesus walked on water, because the bible says so

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:09 pm

Thor wrote:

Come again?

Come again>

no one believes him because it was patently not true, that is the whole point.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Thor wrote:

Come again?

Come again>

and yet you also bought into a lie to make a political point, which cam back to bite you in the arse

Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:16 pm

I see that Didge missed the joke about the tax credits
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I see that Didge missed the joke about the tax credits

Is that why Deano argued he did?

Nice try for a poor defnse for stupidity on his part

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Laughing

What did I claim on this Rags

Take your time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Thor wrote:

Laughing

Take your time?

D is well aware that the guy's mother couldn't have had child tax credits for him - you just didn't get it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Laughing

Take your time?

D is well aware that the guy's mother couldn't have had child tax credits for him - you just didn't get it.

Maybe you need to read back over why he argued otherwise Rags

You are making assumptions

So explain his previous posts?

Sorry you cannot, as you cannot read his mind

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:37 pm

Thor wrote:

and yet you also bought into a lie to make a political point, which cam back to bite you in the arse

Score
what is the lie you think I bought into exactly.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Thor wrote:

Laughing
oh poor didge, wouldn't see a point if it was driven between his eyes with an icepick
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:39 pm

Thor wrote:

How to prove somone is now backtracking over their previous points

I can see people not being honest to what they orginally argued mate

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:40 pm

Never mind. I completely understood the point, and it was funny to me. However, I can't be bothered with yet another song and dance over nothing from Didge. I think I'm a bit Newsfixed out at the moment.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Never mind. I completely understood the point, and it was funny to me. However, I can't be bothered with yet another song and dance over nothing from Didge. I think I'm a bit Newsfixed out at the moment.

You are the one also making a song and dance

Hence contradiction

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Never mind. I completely understood the point, and it was funny to me. However, I can't be bothered with yet another song and dance over nothing from Didge. I think I'm a bit Newsfixed out at the moment.
it does seem to be going round and round in circles from his first post where he demanded proof and then I provided it. Now he seems to think I believed he was in receipt of tax credits at 31. It is unbelievable really that someone can be that obtuse.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:45 pm

Thor wrote:

Hence contradiction

Laughing
no you are making the song and dance, after being provided with the proof direct form Lammy's mouth so to speak.
nothing I said or quoted was a lie. You missed the point and not for the first time and cannot beare to admit you did.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Thor wrote:

Hence contradiction

Laughing
no you are making the song and dance, after being provided with the proof direct form Lammy's mouth so to speak.
nothing I said or quoted was a lie. You missed the point and not for the first time and cannot beare to admit you did.

Lol yet more back tracking

I am not going to get drawn into you back tracking from your orginal claims

They were fun to watch and you need someone to make even more lies to try and bail you out

That was priceless

So enjoy, looking very stupid as you did mate

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Thor wrote:

Lol yet more back tracking

I am not going to get drawn into you back tracking from your orginal claims

They were fun to watch and you need someone to make even more lies to try and bail you out

That was priceless

So enjoy, looking very stupid as you did mate

Laughing
what am I backtracking on, I am at a loss to understand what you are talking about. Perhaps you can provide the screenshot on which you are basing this idea.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:29 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Unless one subscribes to the suggestion that only white people can be racist, Lammie's own assertion that "...the world doesn't need any more white saviours..." is itself racist, grossly offensive and a calculated insult against all those who contribute so much to the alleviation and, hopefully, the eradication of poverty in many parts of the world, including the African Continent which suffers so much disease, poverty, deprivation and disaster.

maybe we should take the hint and after giving a £trillion to africa say enough is enough.,

There is, of course, a distinction to be made between government international aid and money raised by charities such as Comic Relief who rely almost wholly on the generosity of ordinary people which is over and above the taxes that they contribute.

That's why I regard Lammie's contemptuous and patronising remarks to be so utterly despicable.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down