NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

+6
Syl
Maddog
Vintage
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
Fred Moletrousers
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 Empty This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The El Paso Zoo will name a cockroach after your ex and then let you watch them feed it to a meerkat live on camera.

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 Cch1w-cockroach-after-ex-zoo

"What's the perfect Valentine's Day gift? Naming a cockroach after your ex, of course!" the zoo wrote on Facebook.

You can message the zoo on Facebook with your ex's name, then on February 14 watch the roach get devoured during the "Quit Bugging Me" meerkat event, which will live-stream on Facebook.

"This is a fun way to get the community involved in our daily enrichment activities," El Paso Zoo event coordinator Sarah Borrego told CBS News.

"The meerkats love to get cockroaches as a snack and what better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than by feeding them a cockroach named after your ex!"

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2711/This-Zoo-Will-Name-A-Cockroach-After-Your-Ex-And-Then-Feed-It-To-A-Meerkat-On-Valentine-s-Day

Can we just name them politicians instead?    Laughing

Back to top Go down

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 Empty Re: This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:13 pm

You see what I said that the worst bullies on here are 3 people

There are infact 3 ladies

Who as seen like Rags make the worst views ever

Now I apologise when out of order

Now will rags apologise how she insulted my family?

I actually do not care whether she does

I am simple proving a point here

Back to top Go down

This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 Empty Re: This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:16 pm

Thor wrote:You see what I said that the worst bullies on here are 3 people

No, I will not.

You should apologise for being such a moron.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:18 pm

Vintage wrote:In this instance its not the natural order of things but the unnatural 'fun' that I find disgusting - the thin end of the cruelty wedge. If something is deemed acceptable to treat in this way for the fun of it what else becomes acceptable in the same vein?
It's quite telling that Didge apparently conflates cruelty with sex.

Sorry, but where is the cruelty?

The insects are already going to be eaten

No fun is taken off this

That is not the association

Hence how is it cruel

The association is done through a mocking factore the insect is based on a poor partner

The insect is going to already be eaten

How is that cruel?

Your last point

Now you are being a complete idiot vintage

You claim i conflate cruelty with sex?

Show me where I do

If not, I am going to call you a cunt every single day for the whole of 2019

I suggest you apologise or back your point with evidence
Otherwise you will be cast as a cunt, as you deserve to be for lying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:You see what I said that the worst bullies on here are 3 people

No, I will not.

You should apologise for being such a moron.

I am a moron

Why should i apologise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Thor wrote:
Vintage wrote:In this instance its not the natural order of things but the unnatural 'fun' that I find disgusting - the thin end of the cruelty wedge. If something is deemed acceptable to treat in this way for the fun of it what else becomes acceptable in the same vein?
It's quite telling that Didge apparently conflates cruelty with sex.

No fun is taken off this

Hence how is it cruel

The association is done through a mocking factore the insect is based on a poor partner

How is that cruel?

Your last point

Show me where I do

Don't be so childish. That would be spamming anyway. You really need to pull yourself together - you did conflate cruelty with sex.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

No fun is taken off this

Hence how is it cruel

How is that cruel?

Your last point

Show me where I do

Don't be so childish. That would be spamming anyway. You really need to pull yourself together - you did conflate cruelty with sex.

Vintage made an unfounded claim

The ball is in her court

Lets see if she has an ounce of humlity, as I never made such a claim

Until then she is a cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:27 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The ball is in her court

Until then she is a cunt

I'm sure she'll be devastated. Are you going to call me that for almost a year as well? If you want to make even more of a fool of yourself, go ahead.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

The ball is in her court

Until then she is a cunt

I'm sure she'll be devastated. Are you going to call me that for almost a year as well? If you want to make even more of a fool of yourself, go ahead.
-

You crossed the line so many times Rags

That does not bother me

I howver respect vintage and stand up for her

She lied, based on a view she invented to nothing I said

She crossed a line and she knows it

Its her choice

She can show some humilitry and admit she invented this poor stance or for ever be called a cunt

Good night

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:37 pm

Didge you brought oral sex into the conversation - live with it.
The point I keep trying to make is not about the natural cycle of one species eating another it the fact that it can be seen as fun by humans, many of whom are pretty sick people, I have no wish to encourage such mental health problems.
As for what you called me - you are making yourself look a fool - what's new.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Vintage wrote:Didge you brought oral sex into the conversation - live with it.
The point I keep trying to make is not about the natural cycle of one species eating another it the fact that it can be seen as fun by humans, many of whom are pretty sick people, I have no wish to encourage such mental health problems.
As for what you called me - you are making yourself look a fool - what's new.

Okay lets dumb this down for you

How is oral sex based on the debate here me, making a view with sex and cruelty?

I never did, and you invented this

You lied and made a claim I never once claimed

And yet you think I am the fool

I never made a claim on you and yet you and rags did of me

IThat is up to you and you have to live with that

What does that say about the poor arguments you have?

Do not worry, I am not going to call you the C word, I thought I would see if you would have any decency and honesty and yet you stick to a line of dishonesty

Good luck with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:51 pm

Read what you wrote my friend then you'll see the connection, you brought it up, not me. It's got very little or nothing to do with the subject being discussed. Why bring oral sex into this particular subject? Its your responsibility no one else when such a thing backfires on you.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:28 pm

this faux outrage of raggas is ridiculous, some while back I pointed out to her the duality of values she showed with respect to conservation/wild life in a discussion about the use of animal products in clothing etc....

I pointed out that the "artificial" industry was the worst cause of environmental destruction, from the obtaining of raw materials to the manufacture and as we now well know the eventual disposal and plastics in the ocean.....

her reply...I dont care I wont use animal products.....

hmmmmm......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:12 am

Lord Foul wrote:this faux outrage of raggas is ridiculous, some while back I pointed out to her the duality of values she showed with respect to conservation/wild life in a discussion about the use of animal products in clothing etc....

I pointed out that the "artificial" industry was the worst cause of environmental destruction, from the obtaining of raw materials to the manufacture and as we now well know the eventual disposal and plastics in the ocean.....

hmmmmm......

Is it fair that you, as a mod, choose to pick out Rags posts and ignore the fact that Didge has so far called 2 women on this threat 'cunts'?
He always starts with this sort of abuse, then acts like the injured party when people dont put up with it.

Cant people give their own views now without having to put up with this nasty unprovoked name calling?

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 am

Syl wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:this faux outrage of raggas is ridiculous, some while back I pointed out to her the duality of values she showed with respect to conservation/wild life in a discussion about the use of animal products in clothing etc....

hmmmmm......

Is it fair that you, as a mod, choose to pick out Rags posts and ignore the fact that Didge has so far  called 2 women on this threat 'cunts'?
He always starts with this sort of abuse, then acts like the injured party when people dont put up with it.

Cant people give their own views now without having to put up with this nasty unprovoked name calling?

so its because he called women "cunts" is it.

are you therefore claiming you are above such insults, as members of the opposite sex?

granted its rather a strong term, and he is prone to use it rather loosely, but whilst I generally dont approve of it, even I under provocation have used the term to someone on here (cant remember who?) and quill seems quite fond of its latin form.

you have of course equality on here....equality of opinion etc etc ....and the equality of liability to be insulted. and of course both ladies here seem quite capable of giving as good as they get......

what I dont get is the references to oral sex???? Like Vintage I'm totally baffled by that???? some how seems unnecessary and superfluous...but then This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 2190311264

as for my post above that was made as a poster...

I wish "you lot" would make up your mind as to what "we" the mods are...can we post as posters or not, are we allowed to take off our mod hats to make posts or not......????? Believe me...you will know when I post as a mod.........

THAT SAID......

FFS calm down, that was if nothing else just plain rude didge.....I know whats bugging you and it bugs me (see what i did there?...bugs...cockroaches..) but no need to get so excited...you ruin your own argument by doing so.......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:08 am

I think it's a horrible word, and I think we both know if a man used it to a woman in the real world  the way it's been used towards women here, he would likely be scrabbling around on the floor looking for his teeth.

I agree women on here can give as good as they get, but none resort to continuous unprovoked attacks aimed at other posters, just because someone dares to disagree with them. Rolling Eyes

Of course there is no connection with the topic and oral sex, but if Didge can somehow shoehorn sex into any debate, he doesn't bother with how tenuous the link is.

On the whole I believe 'us lot' are happy with the modding here, I simply pointed out that imo it seemed odd that you ignore the unprovoked abuse and pick on Rags comments instead.

Oh, and I am calm, it takes more than a manchild having a foul mouthed forum tantie to uncalm me I assure you. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:33 am

Vintage wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:uh oh sanctimony sally is out and about again....

the bugs would get fed to the meerkats in any case.....what difference does giving them a name make to the cockroach???? meerkats dont do veganism you know

Doesn't make much difference to the meerkats or the bugs it could make a big difference to some humans, just how much animal abuse and cruelty would you like to encourage?

Rolling Eyes

You really are being the "reactionary" slimeball here, Vintage,  that you willingly accuse others of,  you moronic idiot...

Where does anybody actually "encourage..  animal abuse" on here, you hypocritical twat..

You, Ragga' and co. will often carry on about animal cruelty,  but I doubt you lot ever actually lift a finger between you to do anything about it,  or about environmental degradation in general.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:11 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

Is it fair that you, as a mod, choose to pick out Rags posts and ignore the fact that Didge has so far  called 2 women on this threat 'cunts'?

are you therefore claiming you are above such insults, as members of the opposite sex?

granted its rather a strong term, and he is prone to use it rather loosely, but whilst I generally dont approve of it, even I under provocation have used the term to someone on here (cant remember who?) and quill seems quite fond of its latin form.

you have of course equality on here....equality of opinion etc etc ....and the equality of liability to be insulted. and of course both ladies here seem quite capable of giving as good as they get......

what I dont get is the references to oral sex???? Like Vintage I'm totally baffled by that????  some how seems unnecessary and superfluous...but then This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 2190311264

I wish "you lot" would make up your mind as to what "we" the mods are...can we post as posters or not, are we allowed to take off our mod hats to make posts or not......????? Believe me...you will know when I post as a mod.........

THAT SAID......

FFS calm down, that was if nothing else just plain rude didge.....I know whats bugging you and it bugs me (see what i did there?...bugs...cockroaches..) but no need to get so excited...you ruin your own argument by doing so.......

No worries mate, but I really cannot stand hypocrisy or little shit stirriers, that have no decency in wheere they have continually lied and do not have the humility to apologise for this

Again I was accused of the most absurd claim here

If that dimwit Sly thinks I have broken any rule, she knows the procedures and should follow them and make a complaint. Hence she is a vlie shit stirrer deliberately trying to get people into trouble and hence why she is a pathetic little spoilt brat. She was no doubt the kid of bully at school, that also grassed up other kids to the teacher

Hence why she is on permenant ignore.

So point taken by you Lord Foul and now I have had my say in return, but I do laugh at the hypocrisy from that ugly old bat trying to state what is right or wrong here

Its why she is on permenant ignore and hates the fact that she is  Laughing

All because she openly lied and not for the first times, making false accusations, due to her losing a debate. I do not mind people having views and geting heated or insulting me, but draw  the line when they invoke false claims about me. So maybe they should think why then they see a eaction from this

This is what happens to people who clearly were raised to be poor liars and they suffer the consequences for their blatant dishonesty

Now Rags insulted my family, calling me plenty of names (you do not seer me whinging to the forum mods over this), but that silly ugly harpy Sly, only sees injustice in the form of offensive swear words

So frankjly, if she does not like it, she can sod off

Now I have had my say in regards to the shit stirring by that hedious harpy foul crature called sly

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:28 am

How many times have I been called a dick? Is a dick not a clitoris on a male? Is a clitoris not in there with a cunt? Are we not a forum that allows...um, colorful words?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:37 am

Original Quill wrote:How many times have I been called a dick?  Is a dick not a clitoris on a male?  Is a clitoris not in there with a cunt?  Are we not a forum that allows...um, colorful words?

Indeed, how is it acceptable and the other somehow wrong?

Sadly some people constantly invoke fauxrage in order to stir up against people. As seen here, by the harpy Sly, when she was not even involved

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 am

Vintage wrote:Non violent? The cockroach is consumed - pretty violent to me and yes meerkats consume cockroaches. The point is you divide up the world into things that matter and don't matter there are already sick people thinking animals don't matter and take joy in harming them. People fight dogs, men fight half dead bulls, others eat tiny birds so small you have to eat them under a hood to get the flavour, people crush kittens with stilettos for fetishers, people ride elephants cos its fun totally uncaring about those creatures awful lives, where do normal people draw the line
let alone the sickos out there, letting people name something alive and about to be destroyed is sick and where does it end.

You left off some folks eat bugs,  I hear crickets are tastey. In the event I ever eat one, I'm naming it Jiminy.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:09 am

hmmmmm......

You have your priorities, I have mine. It's not my fault if plastic gets dumped.

As for my outrage being "faux", it's not. People who indulge in that kind of thing are sick, as are the people who are offering it.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:18 am

Syl wrote:

hmmmmm......

Foul is not respectful of living creatures, and he disapproved of my posts straightaway. As for Didge using the C word, it just shows how common and vulgar he is. He's also been using sexist insults towards you, but he won't see anything wrong with that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Foul is not respectful of living creatures, and he disapproved of my posts straightaway. As for Didge using the C word, it just shows how common and vulgar he is. He's also been using sexist insults towards you, but he won't see anything wrong with that.

Of course he wont, because he is all the things he loves to call others, a liar, a hypocrite and a bully Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:How many times have I been called a dick?  Is a dick not a clitoris on a male?  Is a clitoris not in there with a cunt?  Are we not a forum that allows...um, colorful words?

It's not a matter of what words are allowed and what are not though really is it?
It's when words are used in an attempt to put the little woman in her place....usually when some sad little man is on the losing end of an argument with a woman he knows can beat him hands down in an argument without trying, and certainly without using sexual words to throw around as insults.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:39 pm

As for the subject matter, I dont see any point in naming a bug in your exes name in order for it to be eaten, thus hoping to get  some sort of closure.

Valentines day is a day to celebrate love not dwell on failed relationships.
The best sort of closure is to stop fantasising over someone who has done you wrong or isn't interested in you anymore, move on with life and realise that it's pointless harbouring silly feelings of revenge.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:48 pm

watership down...

I've read the book
watched the film

and eaten the cast Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:32 pm

A sobering thought, but any of those cockroaches that avoid providing a meal for Alexander and Sergei Meerkat will have the last laugh on all of us come nuclear Armageddon...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Syl wrote:I think it's a horrible word, and I think we both know if a man used it to a woman in the real world  the way it's been used towards women here, he would likely be scrabbling around on the floor looking for his teeth.

I agree women on here can give as good as they get, but none resort to continuous unprovoked attacks aimed at other posters, just because someone dares to disagree with them. Rolling Eyes

Of course there is no connection with the topic and oral sex, but if Didge can somehow shoehorn sex into any debate, he doesn't bother with how tenuous the link is.

On the whole I believe 'us lot' are happy with the modding here, I simply pointed out that imo it seemed odd that you ignore the unprovoked abuse and pick on Rags comments instead.

Oh, and I am calm, it takes more than a manchild having a foul mouthed forum tantie to uncalm me I assure you. Wink

So I arrived on the thread to make a joke and see that it’s all kicked off. Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I think it's a horrible word, and I think we both know if a man used it to a woman in the real world  the way it's been used towards women here, he would likely be scrabbling around on the floor looking for his teeth.

So I arrived on the thread to make a joke and see that it’s all kicked off. Shocked

Apparantly you are not allowed to have a sense of humour

Truth being told, I was out of order to Vintage

For that i am sorry, not on your views, but how i allowed Rags to piss me off and take this out on you

For fuck sake this was a joke thread

If this is no insensitive to people, on some gimic, then those people offended here are being snowflkakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 pm

pull yer knickers up to hide ya cucaracha and RUN eddie Laughing Laughing Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 pm

I didn’t say I was offended. I’m rarely offended.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:37 pm

eddie wrote:I didn’t say I was offended. I’m rarely offended.

Nobody claimed you are   scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:I didn’t say I was offended. I’m rarely offended.

Nobody claimed you are   scratch

Okay. I’m just making a statement. This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

what I dont get is the references to oral sex???? Like Vintage I'm totally baffled by that????  some how seems unnecessary and superfluous...but then This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 2190311264

THAT SAID......

No worries mate, but I really cannot stand hypocrisy or little shit stirriers, that have no decency in wheere they have continually lied and do not have the humility to apologise for this

If that dimwit Sly thinks I have broken any rule, she knows the procedures and should follow them and make a complaint. Hence she is a vlie shit stirrer deliberately trying to get people into trouble and hence why she is a pathetic little spoilt brat. She was no doubt the kid of bully at school, that also grassed up other kids to the teacher

So point taken by you Lord Foul and now I have had my say in return, but I do laugh at the hypocrisy from that ugly old bat trying to state what is right or wrong here

All because she openly lied and not for the first times, making false accusations, due to her losing a debate. I do not mind people having views and geting heated or insulting me, but draw  the line when they invoke false claims about me. So maybe they should think why then they see a eaction from this

This is what happens to people who clearly were raised to be poor liars and they suffer the consequences for their blatant dishonesty

Now Rags insulted my family, calling me plenty of names (you do not seer me whinging to the forum mods over this), but that silly ugly harpy Sly, only sees injustice in the form of offensive swear words

Now I have had my say in regards to the shit stirring by that hedious harpy foul crature called sly

Razz

Thor I'm surprised at you. Calling Syl names is very nasty.
Also Rags and Vin. Syl is not a liar, and speaks her mind without resorting to abuse, is it too much to ask you to do the same. The c word is horrible, I can't even write it.

As for feeding live cockroaches, I hate them, but could never feed them live to any animal. I can, however, go along with naming anything after someone for fun only.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:13 pm

magica wrote:
Thor wrote:

Razz

Also Rags and Vin.  Syl is not a liar, and speaks her mind without resorting to abuse, is it too much to ask you to do the same. The c word is horrible, I can't even write it.

As for feeding live cockroaches, I hate them, but could never feed them live to any animal. I can, however, go along with naming anything after someone for fun only.  

Thanks Mags, but how you can be surprised is a mystery....it's what he does on a regular basis. Rolling Eyes

Not sure whether Meercats prefer their food dead and splattered or live and wriggling, if they prefer the latter  I would have no problem feeding them live, not for fun though...for nourishment.

I should say I would have no problem with others feeding them live, I couldn't touch one. pale
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:48 pm

Meercats are supposed to find their own food, not have it "fed" to them. They're not babies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Meercats are supposed to find their own food, not have it "fed" to them. They're not babies.

How can they when they are  held captive in a zoo?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Meercats are supposed to find their own food, not have it "fed" to them. They're not babies.

I'm going off zoos a bit these days. They don't need to be "hand fed".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:23 pm

magica wrote:
Thor wrote:

Razz

Also Rags and Vin.  Syl is not a liar, and speaks her mind without resorting to abuse, is it too much to ask you to do the same. The c word is horrible, I can't even write it.

Sly calls me many things and I do not whine about it

She deserves them for continually lying and failing to admit this even when its presented to her, that she does

She blatantly lied claiming something, I had not said and then  double down on this

That is why she is on ignore until she owns up to lying

I do not even debate her and she again stepped in here looking to stir

I have zero time for such people, they are simple fake

Its as simple as that

You however are fine, and will, as requested. As it annoyes you, refrain from using the C word

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm going off zoos a bit these days. They don't need to be "hand fed".

When they are bred in captivity they lose all the natural instincts to find their own food...and they do start off being hand fed.

I hate zoo's. Safari parks are OK, but of it was my choice zoo's would be phased out because there is no excuse imo to cage wild animals up in small enclosures for people to gawp at.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Thor wrote:
magica wrote:
Thor wrote:

Razz

She deserves them for continually lying and failing to admit this even when its presented to her, that she does

She blatantly lied claiming something, I had not said and then  double down on this

Its as simple as that

You however are fine, and will, as requested. As it annoyes you, refrain from using the C word

All the best

You and Syl often butt headsman as do you and I. Forgive and let live and move on.
She’s a great poster and very likeable. Stop being stubborn.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its as simple as that

All the best

You and Syl often butt headsman as do you and I. Forgive and let live and move on.
She’s a great poster and very likeable. Stop being stubborn.

Not this time Eddie, she has to admit she lied claiming something I never said and was wrong to do so

People have to learn when they have done wrong and she knows she did wrong

This is not the first time this has happened either, so am making a stand this time

I have nothing personally against her, this is about principles here

I appreciate you looking to help, but in this case and this time,  the ball is in her court

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:18 pm

Didge, I don’t know what happened but just let it go.
Plus, having someone on ignore is just dumb. It stops debate.

I’m leaving it there. Just trying to help.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:20 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, I don’t know what happened but just let it go.
Plus, having someone on ignore is just dumb. It stops debate.

I’m leaving it there. Just trying to help.

I know you are Eddie, but I am standing by my position

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:10 am

Oh piss off Didge, you stupid little man. Rolling Eyes

I didnt lie, but you have made such a big deal out of it you obviously feel you have to carry it on to save face.

If you want to keep me on ignore feel free.....just stop going on about it, who cares?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:14 am

Now you understand Eddie as to why I am making a stand and happy again to post the thread where she lied, which even though its in black and white she did. She still refuses to admit that she did make a false claim, to something I never said.

When people have little to no integrity, when I have on many occasions admitted to being wrong or even when I have apologised for been poor abusive. Where then others, when they are abusive cannot do the same. They will constantly think they can get away with doing so

Hence why in this instance I am taking a stand

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:27 am

Thor wrote:Now you understand Eddie as to why I am making a stand and happy again to post the thread where she lied, which even though its in black and white she did. She still refuses to admit that she did make a false claim, to something I never said.

When people have little to no integrity, when I have on many occasions admitted to being wrong or even when I have apologised for been poor abusive. Where then others, when they are abusive cannot do the same. They will constantly think they can get away with doing so

Hence why in this instance I am taking a stand

Good, make your stand....just shut up about it.
It obviously bothers you a lot more than it bothers anyone else. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:31 am

Syl.....phone that zoo up and ask em to name a cockroach Thor.......... This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 1858517897
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:37 am

Lord Foul wrote:Syl.....phone that zoo up and ask em to name a cockroach Thor.......... This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day - Page 2 1858517897

lol!

Not sure how you eat the Avenger god of thunder... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:40 am

Like an elephant.....one bite at a time.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next