NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob Rees-Mogg’s message for the Common People

Go down

Jacob Rees-Mogg’s message for the Common People Empty Jacob Rees-Mogg’s message for the Common People

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Thank goodness, some people can make humour out of all of this  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Jacob Rees-Mogg’s message for the Common People Empty Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg’s message for the Common People

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Hilarious, I love it when people do these. There was a great Cameron one by Cassette Boy years ago too Laughing

Brilliant plays on stereotypes that also hit their mark!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Jacob Rees-Mogg’s message for the Common People Empty Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg’s message for the Common People

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:40 am

Eilzel wrote:Hilarious, I love it when people do these. There was a great Cameron one by Cassette Boy years ago too Laughing

I thought it was hilarious mate Laughing

Even Jacob saw the funny side to this

https://order-order.com/2019/02/05/jacob-rees-moggs-brexit-song/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:57 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Hilarious, I love it when people do these. There was a great Cameron one by Cassette Boy years ago too Laughing

I thought it was hilarious mate  Laughing

He's an interesting character.

I watched his interview with Owen Jones and he seemed a pleasant enough guy. In an interview on This Morning (I think) he came across as fair-minded even while acknowledging his Catholic views and their impact on his voting in parliament. He was absolutely brilliant at Q&A he did at a university, again, despite my disagreeing with a lot of his views (he is the only person to talk about Tuition Fees in a way that actually made me think there is merit to having them at all).

Though, I do disagree with him of almost everything...

That said, and I wish this weren't the case, when put alongside the likes of May, Corbyn, Johnson, Abbott and Gove, he is among the ONLY well-known MPs who actually seems to have a coherent outlook on what exactly he wants. He is basically the only one with any hint of competence among those I mentioned.

I must point out that those I mentioned are signs of a catastrophically bad crop of politicians that currently infest modern British politics.

It makes me question whether I'd prefer those I have shared beliefs to, but I think are just as likely to run the UK into the ground, OR, someone I oppose on almost everything, but would at least see us through tough times without sinking the ship first Neutral
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:14 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

I watched his interview with Owen Jones and he seemed a pleasant enough guy. In an interview on This Morning (I think) he came across as fair-minded even while acknowledging his Catholic views and their impact on his voting in parliament. He was absolutely brilliant at Q&A he did at a university, again, despite my disagreeing with a lot of his views (he is the only person to talk about Tuition Fees in a way that actually made me think there is merit to having them at all).

That said, and I wish this weren't the case, when put alongside the likes of May, Corbyn, Johnson, Abbott and Gove, he is among the ONLY well-known MPs who actually seems to have a coherent outlook on what exactly he wants. He is basically the only one with any hint of competence among those I mentioned.

I must point out that those I mentioned are signs of a catastrophically bad crop of politicians that currently infest modern British politics.

It makes me question whether I'd prefer those I have shared beliefs to, but I think are just as likely to run the UK into the ground, OR, someone I oppose on almost everything, but would at least see us through tough times without sinking the ship first Neutral

A very fair minded view and points made mate. Have a green

I think Jacob, is not what most people assume of him.

I think also he is a buisness man first, more than a politician, which is a failing. Though agree that he is very coherant and competant, though like you certainly do not share some of his beliefs. He would make decent politician in a coalition goverment between all parties and I think that is what is needed in the UK at present. A Governement that is built upon the best of Labour and Tory MP's.

The sad reality is that is unlikely to happen, but maybe in the nect election it could be a reality, being as neither party, is able to win an anything like a majority. I think people are tired of the current politicians and parties.

Rough times ahead me thinks mate and the nation will certainly have to weather the storm that is coming ahead. I will be glad when this mess is all over with.

Catch you later mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:23 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

A very fair minded view and points made mate. Have a green

I think Jacob, is not what most people assume of him.

I think also he is a buisness man first, more than a politician, which is a failing. Though agree that he is very coherant and competant, though like you certainly do not share some of his beliefs. He would make decent politician in a coalition goverment between all parties and I think that is what is needed in the UK at present. A Governement that is built upon the best of Labour and Tory MP's.

The sad reality is that is unlikely to happen, but maybe in the nect election it could be a reality, being as neither party, is able to win an anything like a majority. I think people are tired of the current politicians and parties.

Rough times ahead me thinks mate and the nation will certainly have to weather the storm that is coming ahead. I will be glad when this mess is all over with.

Catch you later mate

Certainly! It's come to something when I'm thinking an economically hard right Conservative has the best chance of not destroying the country Laughing

Tragic sign of the times. Bring back Cameron, Clegg and Brown PMSL.

Later!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down