NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing

4 posters

Go down

Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing Empty Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:58 am

Beggars belief and the article he speaks about is below

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/unlearning-asian-fetish_us_5c547bb1e4b09293b203b7ed

Back to top Go down

Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing Empty Re: Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:35 am

more Cowardly pindicks acting Like a Terrified toddlers because of the Opinions Piece based on One individual Experience. it is not even a News article it is from HUFFPOST PERSONAL literally a self submission opinion piece... How deep into the dregs do you losers have to trawl to find this shit for your hate-boners???

I Will make the Statement that the Guy in the Video is a FAR greater problem for society and a Far more fragile Snowflake loser.
It's Simple One is talking about "their Feeling and experience from their life". 
the Other One Complaining about the "Feelings someone else experiences in their life"

that Loser should just stfu and get a life!!! 
Stop being So Pathetic as to Go Online and Cry about Someone else's Feelings About their Circumstance. which is a Circumstance the Whinger has not experienced !!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing Empty Re: Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:12 am

pirat

I wonder if that nasty pasty-faced "Timcast" twat has ever had any reallife experiences...

Or if he keeps himself locked away in his mother's basement, smoking banana skins and snorting Ajax, while continually trawling the 'web looking for more unfortunates to victimise  ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Asian girls are hot.  

Maybe I have fetish.  

I read the article a few days ago. Its typical Huff Post opinion bullshit that eventually gives me a headache.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:04 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

I wonder if that nasty pasty-faced "Timcast" twat has ever had any reallife experiences...

Or if he keeps himself locked away in his mother's basement, smoking banana skins and snorting Ajax, while continually trawling the 'web looking for more unfortunates to victimise  ???

Did you read the article?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Timcast's is part ethnically Korean

You can even tell by his looks, he is also a left leaning Liberal

But as usual both Veya and Wolf failed to even listen to what he said

He is right of course, the racist bile proposed by the person that wrote the article, is what is wrong today

I notice that nobody has actually spoken in regards to the very dumb view held by the woman. Who simple fails to understand attractions and love.

I mean based on her reasoning, homosexual attraction is a fetish. 

In other words its abusrd, because nobody can control who they are attracted to. They can only act on this attraction, which she herslef did by being withg this guy. It would also mean her attraction to him, would mean she has a fetish for white people.

Its so absurd and comes from the warped mindset of intersectionality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Maddog wrote:Asian girls are hot.  

Maybe I have fetish.  

I read the article a few days ago. Its typical Huff Post opinion bullshit that eventually gives me a headache.

+1

The woman in  the article seems to have major paranoid issues in regards to trusting men.

Clearly from past bad relationships.

Which combined with this paranoia born from absurd views born in to her mind by others. Who claim an Asian fetish. Is what is even more driving this insecure paranoia.

So she is creating barriers between herself and men. In other words, she creates walls herself subconciously. Through warped ideas, as she ultimately believes that her present and future relationships will fail. As she most of all has little to no faith in herself.

She is thus creating hrudles for herself in her relationships

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:41 pm

I know.  He's like so anxious to delve into his own point, that he barely pauses to understand his source material.  It leaves you, like, WTF is he on about anyway?  Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I know.  He's like so anxious to delve into his own point, that he barely pauses to understand his source material.  It leaves you, like, WTF is he on about anyway?  Urban Liberal Admits Racism, Shame of race mixing 2190311264

His mother is Korean

Hence he might well have a view on this

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:36 am

Cool

What I would like to see on one of his videos, one of these days...

His mum walk across behind him, smack him over the back of his head with a wok, and telling him to stop playing with his camera and go tidy his bedroom up..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:14 am

Thor wrote:

Timcast's is part ethnically Korean

You can even tell by his looks, he is also a left leaning Liberal

But as usual both Veya and Wolf failed to even listen to what he said

He is right of course, the racist bile proposed by the person that wrote the article, is what is wrong today

I notice that nobody has actually spoken in regards to the very dumb view held by the woman. Who simple fails to understand attractions and love.

I mean based on her reasoning, homosexual attraction is a fetish. 

In other words its abusrd, because nobody can control who they are attracted to. They can only act on this attraction, which she herslef did by being withg this guy. It would also mean her attraction to him, would mean she has a fetish for white people.

Its so absurd and comes from the warped mindset of intersectionality

Nope!! 
What is Wrong is Dickheads making Shit Stirring Cry baby Videos On Youtube in the Sad Hope of making an Income by spreading division and ignorance.

What is really Absurd is there are losers that think the Personal Feeling and experience of one girls something that is Disastrous to society while them posting Whining complaints after complaint while doing Sweet Fuck all to contribute anything but negativity is 'normal'.
I'm mean half these loser act like they're some social justice champion because they Cry online about what some Naive kid at uni said.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 am

Again it shows neither can actually commet on this girls racist stance she has

Instead they attack someone giving his opinion, being as his mother is Korean

That he has mixed racial parents

One white the other asian

All Veya and wolf can do sis again avoid the topic, and think nobody can have opinions on when some warped far lefties hold dumb racist views. Maily as this woman has become so paranoid. Due to how asian men treated her before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down