NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes

+5
nicko
Tommy Monk
Andy
Syl
HoratioTarr
9 posters

Go down

the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes Empty the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:45 pm

The former Top Gear presenters have form when it comes to sneering at gay people, along with it's casual 'fun racism'. In 2006 Clarkson described a Diahatsu Copen as 'a bit gay'. In 2016, Hammond said he didn't eat ice cream because he was 'straight'. These feeble attempts at irony are true clunkers, the sound of white men of a certain age and limited sexual experience trying to be witty, and failing dismally. These days, that kind of humour is unacceptable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6650725/JANET-STREET-PORTER-Sorry-Piers-Im-Young.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes Empty Re: the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:48 pm

I never could stand Top Gear.   I found it patronising, elitist, sexist and homophobic.   I can't stand the weaselly Richard Hammond, who always seemed to be trying to ingratiate himself with the bovine, Jeremy Clarkson, who you'd imagine went to private school and had his own 'fag'.

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes Empty Re: the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes

Post by Syl Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:56 pm

I love Janet SP, she talks sense.
I think if anyone other than Will Young, who seems to be a professional whinger nowadays,  had made the same comments they would have been taken more seriously.
Clarkson is a horrible bullyboy, God knows how he stays on TV because I have never met anyone who thought he was even slightly amusing or interesting, he is a clod.
Similarly....who has ever admitted to respecting  Pearce Morgan's opinion ? He will say anything to get his name in the papers, and even when he's right he comes across as stupid. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:03 pm

Clarkson won't be satisfied until Hammond kills himself in a stunt or another accident.
Already nearly died 2 of 3 times.
Next time he might make the headlines
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:07 pm

Andy wrote:Clarkson won't be satisfied until Hammond kills himself in a stunt or another accident.
Already nearly died 2 of 3 times.
Next time he might make the headlines

I always get the impression Hammond tries too hard to gain Clarkson's favour, even if it means him killing himself.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:02 pm

Well... I love top gear and I think Clarkson is very funny.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Well... I love top gear and I think Clarkson is very funny.

You would do. You are both sexist, racist and homophobic bigots.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:55 pm

You are obviously suffering from a sense of humour failure...

Typical lefty..

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm

I suppose I should feel Ashamed, I have all of his Books ! I'm not.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Well... I love top gear and I think Clarkson is very funny.

I’m not into cars at all but I always liked Top Gear.
But then, I’m not easily offended by jokes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:38 pm

I used to love Top Gear, and I don't mind gay jokes when they come from a harmless place. But Clarkson and co have definitely become a parody of themselves now and O stopped enjoying them before they even finished on BBC.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:08 am

Jezza's default mode is 'dinosaur'. Strictly un-PC humour.   Sort fuse too. Put some poor guy in hospital over a minor disagreement.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:03 am

the gay-baiting presenters of Grand Tour are big babies and Clarkson is just a monster in its death throes 3356277174

Amazon Prime must be doing something right with 'The Grand Tour' though, as it's now into it's third season, with the first two seasons sold on to regular TV channels...

Being an internet streaming service based in the US, they're not beholden to a few gay rights and wimmis' rights activists in Britain and Europe -- they know that the Grand Tour has it's core audience out there, and a few hundred people threatening to boycott Amazon isn't likely to change that any time soon..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:45 am

Top Gear with Clarkson @Co, one of the best series on BBC ! If your a "petrol head" like me , it was a good laugh plus motoring information. If you don't like it don't watch it . Audience viewing was estimated at 15 million a week, taking viewers World wide , 50+ million.

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:04 pm

There's plenty of shit on tv that I can't stand... but the answer is simple... just don't watch it...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

There's plenty of shit on tv that I can't stand... but the answer is simple... just don't watch it...!

So deny yourself the ability to learn then?

How manmy educational documentries have you missed, that could have inspired you to further research?

I mean did you learn to crawl/walk/run, by closing your eyes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down