NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get

5 posters

Go down

White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get  Empty White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:50 pm

18th February 2014

If you work you'll know how expensive life is - tax and work costs etc.

Jobless Benefits Street 'star' White Dee admitted she rakes in £200 a week in handouts and knows workers left with half as much money to live.

The 42-year-old single mother attacked the government for creating a claimant culture - and said it is not her fault how much she is given.

White Dee - real name Deirdre Kelly - also accused Channel 4 of manipulating the residents of James Turner Street, in Birmingham.

How she gets £200 per week:

White Dee admitted that she receives 'about £200 per week' in state handouts to live off.

The money she receives consists of child tax credits, child benefit and Employment Support Allowance (ESA).

As a mother-of-two, she receives £20.30 per week for her first child 16-year-old Caitlin plus £13.40 for her second child Gerrard, aged seven.

She is also eligible to receive £5,995 per year in child tax credits - which works out as £115 per week.

Finally she receives ESA, which is paid to people who are sick. White Dee could receive up to £100.15 per week. However, this can be reduced if the individual does not attend support group sessions or interviews.

White Dee has insisted that depression means she cannot work - because she would be forced to take regular days off sick.

During a recent television interview on Channel 5, she said: 'I haven't been on benefits my whole life. At the moment I am not in a place where (I can work). I suffer with depression and I am being assessed for bipolar disorder.

'I have a good day, I have three bad days and then I have two good days. What sort of employer would I ring up and say "sorry I can't come in for three days - I'm low".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2561641/White-Dee-accuses-Channel-4-unfair-depiction-life-Benefits-Street.html#ixzz2tgnV3bJh

Back to top Go down

White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get  Empty Re: White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get

Post by Phoenix Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm

It's the Daily Mail check, check again and if the story still checks out maybe then and only then believe it. If it is true then it is a disgrace and will only give ammunition to right wing sceptics. I for one do not defend it if it's true.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get  Empty Re: White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Phoenix wrote:It's the Daily Mail check, check again and if the story still checks out maybe then and only then believe it. If it is true then it is a disgrace and will only give ammunition to right wing sceptics. I for one do not defend it if it's true.

Hi Phoenix. The Daily Mail report the news - they don't make it.

All they are doing is reporting what somebody has said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:50 pm

I love a happy story Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Oh God i cant stand that stupid woman!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Well considering EVERY mother in the Uk gets child benefit, she actually gets £33:70 less than £200 per week.
So already the story isn't quite 'accurate' in the report.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:32 pm

eddie wrote:Well considering EVERY mother in the Uk gets child benefit, she actually gets £33:70 less than £200 per week.

I'm confused by what you have said eddie - not every mother gets child benefit and when added up, as long as White Dee turns up for her "help sessions" she receives approximately £248 per week - I think it's tax free too!

She also gets free medical and dental treatment, courtesy of the tax payer.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:07 pm

eddie wrote:Well considering EVERY mother in the Uk gets child benefit, she actually gets £33:70 less than £200 per week.

Sorry Eddie, some child benefits payments are taken back by the government due to the capping rules. They are paid initially I grant you but then the money has to be returned.

I am going to have a Dee day and become depressed................. Can't work today, might tomorrow but not Friday nor Monday.................. Am going away for the weekend so will not be available anyway I may not feel up to getting up at seven and leaving the house in the rain................ Too much man too much......................
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Whos black Dee ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Puriel wrote:

Whos black Dee ?

White Dee Admits She Gets Double The Money Her Working Friends Get  Untitl15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:52 pm

This is OK Andy that's how the left like it they think its fair.
Yes they really do.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Never heard so much crap in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Benefits Street 'star' White Dee has been signed up by an agent and has been inundated with bra modelling and television offers - although she is still living off handouts.

The single mother-of-two says she is unable to work because she is 'depressed' - but that is not stopping her sizing up a string of lucrative offers.

Her new agent Barry Tomes - dubbed the 'Brummie Simon Cowell' - said: 'She has had loads of offers and can't quite get her head round the figures involved.

'But that's TV - she's got the x-factor, innit.

'She is TV gold and we will make her a lot of money.'

She is going on holiday for the rest of the week to somewhere within Britain with her two children Caitlin, 16, and Gerrard, seven, who are on their half term holiday.

Despite being signed off work sick, White Dee has made two live television appearances this week and also written an article for The Spectator magazine.

Tory MP Philip Davies yesterday branded the 42-year-old who lives off £200 a week in handouts 'bone idle' and said that jobless single mother has no interest in getting a job.

Speaking from her council house in James Turner Street, Birmingham, White Dee - whose real name is Deirdre Kelly - said the pressure of being a celebrity has made her more 'depressed'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563823/TV-bra-modelling-offers-flood-White-Dee-gets-agent-But-shes-STILL-claiming-benefits-shes-taking-holiday-paying-for.html#ixzz2tuNYk1xM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down