NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUTHER

2 posters

Go down

LUTHER Empty LUTHER

Post by Syl Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:56 pm

I never watched it, but then over Christmas as there was sod all on TV I decided to download every series since it started in 2010.
I am almost up to date now....and what an absolutely brilliant programme it is, probably the most scary thing I have seen in decades....and I love scary films and TV.

I defy anyone to watch these programmes and still go to bed at night feeling safe in your own  home (remember the serial killer hiding under that womans bed ) or riding a bus (nutter in illuminated mask creeping along the floor to slit the throat of the  single girl on the upper deck) or just sitting in the car (psycho hiding in back seat wearing clown mask) or walking down a busy street (knife and hammer wielding mad twins could attack and kill total innocents at any time)….Oh, and be carful if you order a black cab, that could easily be an impotent sex obsessed maniac looking for his next victim too.  affraid
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

LUTHER Empty Re: LUTHER

Post by Syl Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:06 pm

If anyone needs any encouragement to watch the series....here ya go, a pic of the most gorgeous Idris Elba.
I now know what all the fuss is about.

LUTHER Latest?cb=20150302162531
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:34 pm

Syl wrote:I never watched it, but then over Christmas as there was sod all on TV I decided to download every series since it started in 2010.
I am almost up to date now....and what an absolutely brilliant programme it is, probably the most scary thing I have seen in decades....and I love scary films and TV.

I defy anyone to watch these programmes and still go to bed at night feeling safe in your own  home (remember the serial killer hiding under that womans bed ) or riding a bus (nutter in illuminated mask creeping along the floor to slit the throat of the  single girl on the upper deck) or just sitting in the car (psycho hiding in back seat wearing clown mask) or walking down a busy street (knife and hammer wielding mad twins could attack and kill total innocents at any time)….Oh, and be carful if you order a black cab, that could easily be an impotent sex obsessed maniac looking for his next victim too.  affraid

I watched it recently. That guy on the bus crawling on the floor.....I'd do two things. Scream and run. Or scream and stomp on his pervy arse head.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:51 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:I never watched it, but then over Christmas as there was sod all on TV I decided to download every series since it started in 2010.

I watched it recently.  That guy on the bus crawling on the floor.....I'd do two things.  Scream and run.  Or scream and stomp on his pervy arse head.

That was so chilling. She didnt have a chance to do either, he snuck up on her from behind, hidden on the floor, then slit the poor girls throat.
Mind you, her out of 'Cold feet' was even worse than he was. snobby
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I watched it recently.  That guy on the bus crawling on the floor.....I'd do two things.  Scream and run.  Or scream and stomp on his pervy arse head.

That was so chilling. She didnt have a chance to do either, he snuck up on her from behind, hidden on the floor, then slit the poor girls throat.

Gives people ideas, if you ask me.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:36 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Thats exactly what we said. Then a day or so after it was shown a woman posted on facebook telling other women to be careful. Some idiot had started asking her creepy questions when she was going home on a late night bus, and guess what, he was wearing a mask like the one worn on Luther.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Thats exactly what we said. Then a day or so after it was shown a woman posted on facebook telling other women to be careful. Some idiot had started asking her creepy questions when she was going home on a late night bus, and guess what, he was wearing a mask like the one worn on Luther.

Yeah, I saw that. I'd go bloody ballistic if someone did that to me or mine.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:32 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yeah, I saw that.  I'd go bloody ballistic if someone did that to me or mine.

I definately wouldn't fancy getting a late night bus alone now, but if I did I certainly wouldn't be sitting on the top deck all by myself. What a Face
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down