NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

4 posters

Go down

Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight Empty Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:36 pm

Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight 5c34ebcb2300005d003d8bc3

A family in Salinas, California, might be ready to deliver a tongue-lashing to the prowler their security camera caught licking their doorbell ― for three hours.

Sylvia Dungan told local station KION-TV over the weekend the security system alerted the family to strange movement in the early morning.

“I thought, boy there’s a lot of traffic. I go, 5 in the morning? My son doesn’t get home till 6 a.m. Well then who the heck is that?” Dungan said.

She was even more shocked when she watched the video: Hours of a male trespasser licking the doorbell.

“I thought, ‘Oh boy, that is just weird,’” Dungan told CBS Sacramento.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/doorbell-licker-caught-on-camera-salinas_us_5c34ea73e4b0116c11f0f0fb

I honestly don't see why they're so upset.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight Empty Re: Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:19 pm

In a nation of nuts, why is one more nut significant?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight Empty Re: Security footage captures a prowler licking a doorbell for three hours straight

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 pm

I've heard of window lickers, but this is ridiculous.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 am

His he a "Bell End" ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down