NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next

Go down

Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next Empty Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:04 am

HOW THE MEDIA FUELED YET ANOTHER RACISM HOAX, AND RUINED THE LIFE OF AN AUTISTIC WOMAN IN THE PROCESS

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/03/doorway-debbie-narrative-autism/

Back to top Go down

Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next Empty Re: Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:28 am

Oh FFS. How is anyone supposed to know who is autistic these days? The woman was just unpleasant and rude - would you know the difference?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next Empty Re: Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh FFS. How is anyone supposed to know who is autistic these days? The woman was just unpleasant and rude - would you know the difference?

Kind of missing the whole point here Rags

Of course nobody is to know, but then the supposed victim used this to claim they were racially abused, when they were both Hispanic

This had nothing to do with racism and yet it was posted as if it was.

So her autism is not something people would know, but when it was, then the people that started this farce, should have been called to task over their lies.

Do you not see that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:47 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh FFS. How is anyone supposed to know who is autistic these days? The woman was just unpleasant and rude - would you know the difference?

Of course nobody is to know, but then the supposed victim used this to claim they were racially abused, when they were both Hispanic

So her autism is not something people would know, but when it was, then the people that started this farce, should have been called to task over their lies.

Do you not see that?

I don't see why autism is an excuse to be obnoxious, no. Obviously, if someone is severely autistic it would be obvious and then one would make allowances, but this woman is clearly not severely affected.

As for the race thing, it's nothing new. People in the US seem to think that hispanic people are whitre. The other woman looks half black. Who cares? Torres didn't say anything racist, so obviously the race thing is a red herring.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Do you not see that?

I don't see why autism is an excuse to be obnoxious, no. Obviously, if someone is severely autistic it would be obvious and then one would make allowances, but this woman is clearly not severely affected.

As for the race thing, it's nothing new. People in the US seem to think that hispanic people are whitre. The other woman looks half black. Who cares? Torres didn't say anything racist, so obviously the race thing is a red herring.

Well then I would say you have little understanding about how people with autism can be very different to how you and I are

To then claim she is not severely effected, when she suffers also from depression and suicidal thoughts. Is now you claiming you are based placed to diagnosed conditions.

Are you?

Of course not and again you are still missing the point. How this woman was hounded for false reasons based on racism

I know you dont care, that is the issue with people of ignorance like yourself. You fail to understand things like autism itself and come to think you are an expert, based off watching a video of a person

It just makes me realise why people like you are such imbicilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:57 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well then I would say you have little understanding about how people with autism can be very different to how you and I are

To then claim she is not severely effected, when she suffers also from depression and suicidal thoughts. Is now you claiming you are based placed to diagnosed conditions.

Are you?

Of course not and again you are still missing the point. How this woman was hounded for false reasons based on racism

I know you dont care, that is the issue with people of ignorance like yourself. You fail to understand things like autism itself and come to think you are an expert, based off watching a video of a person

It's still no excuse. If a random person was arsy with me like that, I wouldn't react well either. If they then made an excuse, it would make no difference unless they apologised.

If autism is not the point, why are you banging on about it?

Both woman are idiots, much like yourself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Are you?

It's still no excuse. If a random was arsy with me like that, I wouldn't react well either. If they then made an excuse, it would make no difference unless they apologised.

If you think its no excuse, proves you have no understanding of mental health issues

It proves again, that you have decided what is right or wrong never placing yourself in such a poisition

It means you lack any empathic intelligence

So again lets go back to basics, what do you understand how autism effects people and on what levels|?

The only reason you do not understand and judge is because you have the intellect of a child and judge like a child

Now lets try and educate you here

Would you judge a child of 5 feeling fear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:15 am

How someone gave Rags a green, for her previous posts shows the ignorance of people when it comes to hidden illnesses.

The fact that rags cannot understand that people with autism have sensory difficulties. Show the ignorance people have with people with mental health disorders

Its why the Police and the CPS have guidlines on possible complications with people with autism and it seems I have to educate the ignorant on here.

When autistic people commit offences, it may be for the following reasons.

Social naivety. The desire to have friends has led some autistic people to be befriended by criminals, and become their unwitting accomplices. People on the autism spectrum often do not understand other people’s motives.

Difficulty with change or unexpected events. An unexpected change in the environment or routine, eg a public transport delay, may cause great anxiety and distress, leading to aggressive behaviour.

Misunderstanding of social cues. For example, many autistic people have difficulties with eye contact, which may be avoided, fleeting, prolonged or inappropriate. This may be interpreted as making unwanted sexual advances.

Rigid adherence to rules. They may become extremely agitated if other people break these rules. For example, an autistic man was known to kick cars that were parked illegally.

Not understanding the implications of their behaviour. Due to difficulties with social imagination, an autistic person might not learn from past experience. They may repeatedly offend if not offered the correct support and intervention.

Now if the person that gave rags a green still thinks the way they do, then I suggest you get a crash course in education, because people like you are the problem and not the solution

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:42 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's still no excuse. If a random was arsy with me like that, I wouldn't react well either. If they then made an excuse, it would make no difference unless they apologised.

If you think its no excuse, proves you have no understanding of mental health issues

It proves again, that you have decided what is right or wrong never placing yourself in such a poisition

So again lets go back to basics, what do you understand how autism effects people and on what levels|?

The only reason you do not understand and judge is because you have the intellect of a child and judge like a child

Are you saying I have a low mental age? If so, you shouldn't be having a go at me - it's not my fault!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Are you saying I have a low mental age? If so, you shouldn't be having a go at me - it's not my fault!

Yes you do have a low mental age and I am not blaming you for your ignorance

So is this you admitting you were wrong before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:45 am

If someone has a tantrum and calls the police on someone who is sheltering from the rain, that's their own fault. I'm tired of all these excuses. A child wouldn't call the police. If someone is old enough to waste police time and have a go at someone, they can take responsibility for it
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:46 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I'm not. I'm saying that if you think I'm mentally impaired you shouldn't be nasty to me. rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:If someone has a tantrum and calls the police on someone who is sheltering from the rain, that's their own fault. I'm tired of all these excuses. A child wouldn't call the police. If someone is old enough to waste police time and have a go at someone, they can take responsibility for it

Which proves again you have no idea of what autism is.

What do you understand of the mind of a person with autism?

Again

Social naivety. The desire to have friends has led some autistic people to be befriended by criminals, and become their unwitting accomplices. People on the autism spectrum often do not understand other people’s motives.

Difficulty with change or unexpected events. An unexpected change in the environment or routine, eg a public transport delay, may cause great anxiety and distress, leading to aggressive behaviour.

Misunderstanding of social cues. For example, many autistic people have difficulties with eye contact, which may be avoided, fleeting, prolonged or inappropriate. This may be interpreted as making unwanted sexual advances.

Rigid adherence to rules. They may become extremely agitated if other people break these rules. For example, an autistic man was known to kick cars that were parked illegally.

Not understanding the implications of their behaviour. Due to difficulties with social imagination, an autistic person might not learn from past experience. They may repeatedly offend if not offered the correct support and intervention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

No I'm not. I'm saying that if you think I'm mentally impaired you shouldn't be nasty to me. rabbit

How is trying to educate you, being nasty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:52 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If someone has a tantrum and calls the police on someone who is sheltering from the rain, that's their own fault. I'm tired of all these excuses. A child wouldn't call the police. If someone is old enough to waste police time and have a go at someone, they can take responsibility for it

Again

It's strange how all that is negative isn't it? It's strange how it all leads to someone being obnoxious and rude. Why can't they be nice instead? If a man damages cars, he should be prosecuted, and so should the people who are parking illegally.

If someone is being aggressive me to me, I'm not going to stand there asking them if they're "autistic". I suppose you would ask them that though. If they know they're autistic, they also know that aggressive behaviour is wrong.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Again

It's strange how all that is negative isn't it? It's strange how it all leads to someone being obnoxious and rude. Why can't they be nice instead? If a man damages cars, he should be prosecuted, and so should the people who are parking illegally.

If someone is being aggressive me to me, I'm not going to stand there asking them if they're "autistic". I suppose you would ask them that though. If they know they're autistic, they also know that aggressive behaviour is wrong.

Why cant they be nice?

Thank your for proving your ignorance here

I shows you have zero understanding what austic people go through

You dont even try to understand why they might be agressive

You sound like that lying twat eilzel

Unable to comprehend what you do not understand

So remain in ignorance as he is

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why cant they be nice?

Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next 1177314732 Stop having a tantrum Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Why cant they be nice?

Leftist Outrage Mob Thought Hispanic Woman Was White, Guess What Happened Next 1177314732 Stop having a tantrum Didge.

How would you know?

Are you again trying to be an expert?

Ask Eilzel, maybe he will blame me again, for why Veya is not here

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down