NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two women butchered by ISIS Muslim terrorist scum bags in Morocco

5 posters

Go down

Two women butchered by ISIS Muslim terrorist scum bags in Morocco  Empty Two women butchered by ISIS Muslim terrorist scum bags in Morocco

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:31 pm

Not heard much on news about it here though...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two women butchered by ISIS Muslim terrorist scum bags in Morocco  Empty Re: Two women butchered by ISIS Muslim terrorist scum bags in Morocco

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Very pretty Nordic girls.

Beheading seems to be the Muslim preferred mode of execution. We of the west seem to prefer more antiseptic methods like electricity and injected chemicals.

In any case, you're just as dead when it's all said and done. The body, after life has passed out of it, is like fingernail clippings. Should be discarded and you move on.

When I saw that the family of the deceased preferred that I not look at the video, I turned it off. They are alive and still have feelings that should be respected.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two women butchered by ISIS Muslim terrorist scum bags in Morocco  Empty Re: Two women butchered by ISIS Muslim terrorist scum bags in Morocco

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:Very pretty Nordic girls.

Beheading seems to be the Muslim preferred mode of execution.  We of the west seem to prefer more antiseptic methods like electricity and injected chemicals.

In any case, you're just as dead when it's all said and done.  The body, after life has passed out of it, is like fingernail clippings.  Should be discarded and you move on.

When I saw that the family of the deceased preferred that I not look at the video, I turned it off.  They are alive and still have feelings that should be respected.

You mean you Americans prefer antiseptic methods. We do not have capital punishment in this country. You don't seem very bothered that these girls were murdered - you think of them as nail clippings.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Very pretty Nordic girls.

Beheading seems to be the Muslim preferred mode of execution.  We of the west seem to prefer more antiseptic methods like electricity and injected chemicals.

In any case, you're just as dead when it's all said and done.  The body, after life has passed out of it, is like fingernail clippings.  Should be discarded and you move on.

When I saw that the family of the deceased preferred that I not look at the video, I turned it off.  They are alive and still have feelings that should be respected.

You mean you Americans prefer antiseptic methods. We do not have capital punishment in this country. You don't seem very bothered that these girls were murdered - you think of them as nail clippings.

The girls are no longer alive. The point I made is that their bodies are "nail-clippings", no longer capable of feelings. I think it is misguided to revere bodies as we do in our Judo-Christian culture. It's almost ghoulish.

Yet we carry those same ghoulish values into the question of how one is killed (beheading vs. lethal injection). Death is death, and the only thing that matters is how the living might suffer while alive.

Thus I turned to one issue of such living suffering: I noted that the survivors of these girls didn't want people watching a video of their death. I respected that and stopped watching.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Barbarians.
Hopefully when found guilty they will receive the death penalty.
It's still legal in Morocco, pity it isn't here.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The girls are no longer alive.  The point I made is that their bodies are "nail-clippings", no longer capable of feelings.  I think it is misguided to revere bodies as we do in our Judo-Christian culture.  It's almost ghoulish.

Yet we carry those same ghoulish values into the question of how one is killed (beheading vs. lethal injection).  Death is death, and the only thing that matters is how the living might suffer while alive.

Thus I turned to one issue of such living suffering: I noted that the survivors of these girls didn't want people watching a video of their death.  I respected that and stopped watching.

The difference is that those who are executed in the US have actually committed a terrible crime and killed someone else. How dare you compare these poor girls to murderers? You really are a cold fish.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The girls are no longer alive.  The point I made is that their bodies are "nail-clippings", no longer capable of feelings.  I think it is misguided to revere bodies as we do in our Judo-Christian culture.  It's almost ghoulish.

Yet we carry those same ghoulish values into the question of how one is killed (beheading vs. lethal injection).  Death is death, and the only thing that matters is how the living might suffer while alive.

Thus I turned to one issue of such living suffering: I noted that the survivors of these girls didn't want people watching a video of their death.  I respected that and stopped watching.

The difference is that those who are executed in the US have actually committed a terrible crime and killed someone else. How dare you compare these poor girls to murderers? You really are a cold fish.

I think you're off point again. We haven't been discussing what the girls did, if anything. You are inventing a dialogue that never existed.

We've yet to address the issues leading up to these deaths. My concern is that the surviving family members do not wish people to be viewing this video.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Quill is playing the " quick, look over here,not over there " game
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Quill is playing the " quick, look over here,not over there " game

You would rather ignore the wishes of loved ones. Ha...you're not invited to my funeral! Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think you're off point again.  We haven't been discussing what the girls did, if anything.  You are inventing a dialogue that never existed.

We've yet to address the issues leading up to these deaths.  My concern is that the surviving family members do not wish people to be viewing this video.

I didn't invent anything. You're the one who started on about executions in the "west", not me, so you introduced the topic. You go off the point every time, and then blame everyone else.

Honestly, you're just so off your head that I don't think it's worth discussing anything else with you. You're in a world of your own - away with the fairies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think you're off point again.  We haven't been discussing what the girls did, if anything.  You are inventing a dialogue that never existed.

We've yet to address the issues leading up to these deaths.  My concern is that the surviving family members do not wish people to be viewing this video.

I didn't invent anything. You're the one who started on about executions in the "west", not me, so you introduced the topic. You go off the point every time, and then blame everyone else.

Differences between east and west are just a comment on comparative culture. I haven't even begun to discuss the moral merits of this story, but you are chaffing at the bit to attribute words and ideas to me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down