NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whilst we tuck into our Christmas dinners

3 posters

Go down

Whilst we tuck into our Christmas dinners Empty Whilst we tuck into our Christmas dinners

Post by Andy Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Let us remember that under Ian Duncan Smith's policies, 4000 people died within 6 weeks of being deemed 'fit for work'.
He is a true bastard.

We WILL remember him.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Whilst we tuck into our Christmas dinners Empty Re: Whilst we tuck into our Christmas dinners

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:50 pm

I'd have to know more details. After all, people who work die as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Whilst we tuck into our Christmas dinners Empty Re: Whilst we tuck into our Christmas dinners

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:53 pm

My christmas dinner was a cheese sandwich, various cups of tea and some cake. later on i had two miniature baileys and some chocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Andy wrote:Let us remember that under Ian Duncan Smith's policies, 4000 people died within 6 weeks of being deemed 'fit for work'.
He is a true bastard.

We WILL remember him.

And what about all those people who are perfectly capable of work but prefer to live on the benefits which should rightly go to those who really need them?

The considerable number of fraudsters who are cashing in and getting rich by masquerading as relatives and dependents of Grenfell Tower victims, for example?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down