NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Empty Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:04 am

[size=40]Employer Pledges To Take “Appropriate Action” Over Antisemite Sue Clark[/size]

Following my expose of antisemite Sue Clark, I tweeted the following to her and her employer Marine Travel.

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Proxy

(Contents on the website showing her hate)

Not long after, I noticed that Marine Travel had deactivated their Twitter account and Facebook page. I assumed this meant they did not want to deal with the fallout from my expose. And while it may be true they did not want more negative publicity, it would seem this did not represent tolerance towards Clark’s conduct – judging by the responses some readers have received from them after emailing their concerns (sent to me by NW Friends of Israel).

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Mail-to-marine-690x257

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Marine-mail-690x225

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Mail-to-marine-2-690x103

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Marine-mail-2-690x197
Meanwhile, Clark has “protected” her Twitter account.

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Protected-sue-clark-690x274
I am hoping Marine Travel go ahead and dismiss this hater in their midst. At any rate, my post has sent her “underground”, with her tweets now accessible by confirmed followers only, presumably representing hundreds of like-minded haters. I’d chalk this up as a win.
I hope this serves as a warning to those who think they can spread vile Jew hatred without any repercussions. If you do so and it comes to my attention, you might find yourself the subject of one of these posts. I will not idly stand by while you incite racial hatred against my people.
And if any of you haters get it in your mind to come after me, good luck with that. I am careful to post my opinion based on your own posts and tweets. There is no fabrication or libel – just the ugly truth, for all to see.
http://www.israellycool.com/2016/03/02/employer-pledges-to-take-appropriate-action-over-antisemite-sue-clark/

Back to top Go down

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Empty Re: Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 am

I'm trying to follow this story, which isn't easy because you have to keep following Twitter links, and I find it hard to work out who's saying what. There's a name there which is very familiar to me though.

I can't work out what this Sue Clark has actually said tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Empty Re: Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:49 am

Jewish conspiracies rags, supporting Hamas, a terrorist group etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:04 am

I think my problem is with Twitter. Maybe I should get a Twitter account so I can understand it. Laughing

She appears to have retweeted what others have said - like the stuff about 9/11, for example, but I can't see what she's said herself, and I can't see what she's said which would make her company take action against her.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:08 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I think my problem is with Twitter. Maybe I should get a Twitter account so I can understand it. Laughing

She appears to have retweeted what others have said - like the stuff about 9/11, for example, but I can't see what she's said herself, and I can't see what she's said which would make her company take action against her.

Well conspiracies against Jews, that promote lies are racism, plus using company computers would have a very dim view taken of the situation plus the fact she works for the company.
Bad P.R.

I think twitter is dull myself lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 am

Also, this person who is trying to get her sacked is an Aussie, and although I'm trying not to lump all Aussies together, it's hard not to do so when we have an Aussie on here who appears to be speaking for all Aussies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 am

It doesn't help that she's altered her Twitter account and made it private, so I can't see what she's said herself.

I don't know about this Didge - I don't like the tone of this Aussie Dave - he sounds like a bully. If the company are only going on what he's saying, they should be ashamed. There's also nothing to suggest that she's posting from a work computer.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:17 am

What's that bit re the bloke in the photo encircled in red?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 am

It's interesting to see Mr Smeggypants there. I do know him from other forums. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 am

Oh there is no doubt he is arrogant, but then if you understand the hate he puts up with and how daily he tries to fight this hate, then its not going to be seen that way in your eyes Rags. He has had people go after him online as well. So I guess one thing leads to another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:29 am

I suppose one would need to see the whole story Didge. I don't like the bossy way that some people are demanding that Israel is boycotted, but I also don't like the sound of this chap who is going around trying to get people sacked because they are pro-Palestine.

The internet is full of this kind of thing - it's a hot topic at the moment, so there will be people on both sides. If everyone who had strong views was sacked, there would be an awful lot of newly unemployed people around.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:30 am

I'm a bit confused as to which side Smeggypants is on. As I recall, he doesn't like any of the "Abrahamic" religions. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:40 am

Nothing wrong with strong views rags and I would condemn that if targeted, but where lies are promoted to instill hate against a people, is fundamentally wrong. When conspiracies are claimed based around being Jewish itself is fundamentally antisemitism. As a racial claim is made like for example Jews controlling world Governments through money etc. There is many blood libels out there made against Jews and some are centuries old, from anything that charges Jews killing Christian babies to drink their blood. Its all wrong and yet people promote this hate.

lol who is Smeggypants?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:59 am

Didge wrote:Nothing wrong with strong views rags and I would condemn that if targeted, but where lies are promoted to instill hate against a people, is fundamentally wrong. When conspiracies are claimed based around being Jewish itself is fundamentally antisemitism. As a racial claim is made like for example Jews controlling world Governments through money etc. There is many blood libels out there made against Jews and some are centuries old, from anything that charges Jews killing Christian babies to drink their blood. Its all wrong and yet people promote this hate.

lol who is Smeggypants?

Well this is what I'm querying Didge. As I said, the woman's account is private so I can't check what she said herself. The stuff that this Aussie Dave has posted doesn't seem to be out of the ordinary, and it's not stuff she said herself. It's not a new thing for people to talk about Zionists controlling governments or financial institutions, and the conspiracy theories re Jews and 9/11 are quite commonplace.

I think that employers have to be careful how they respond to this kind of thing, and not discipline or sack people just because someone is threatening to give them bad publicity. They should be loyal to their employees, unless there really is proof that they've done something wrong for which the company could be held accountable.

Smeggypants is one of the people on there whose comment was retweeted by Sue Clark. He has his own forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:23 am

I'm also a bit confused as to where this Aussie Dave lives. Is he in Australia or Israel? He said he lives in pre-1967 Israel, so is he an Aussie or not?

Edit - he's an Aussie who moved to Israel.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:27 am

Goodness, he's a bit up himself. I don't think he's doing the anti-BDS movement any favours.

https://twitter.com/Israellycool?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 am

He is funny to me, I like how he is arrogant

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:34 am

He has an "antisemites wall of shame". Laughing I won't link to it in case it's libellous.

Is Sassy in touch with this guy? I'd love to see those two in conversation. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:He has an "antisemites wall of shame". Laughing I won't link to it in case it's libellous.

Is Sassy in touch with this guy? I'd love to see those two in conversation. Laughing

She blocks loads of people as they constantly show her up....

She blocked Dean and other posters.

How else did you think I found out she was slagging me off on twtter and trying woefully to beg people to come here for backup for her to debate me.

Last edited by Didge on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:37 am

Aussie Dave Esq. ‏@Israellycool Feb 26

Every antisemite I've exposed has either whined, deleted their FB account or begged employer to keep them on. Evil cowards, the lot of them

Does he really think he has so much influence?

If my employer tried to sack me because of what some ranting dickhead was claiming on the internet, I wouldn't be begging them to keep me on.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:50 am

This is so entertaining! Thanks for the thread Didge, although I know you didn't mean it to be so funny. Laughing

Antisemites Temporarily Bring Down Israellycool After Launching DDOS Attack

http://www.israellycool.com/2016/03/03/antisemites-temporarily-bring-down-israellycool-after-launching-ddos-attack/

He's trying to blame Sue Clark's supporters. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:58 am

I love it! What are we all doing here? We should all go to Israellycool and have a big punch up. Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum 3489511464

I'm going to pop over to Smeggy's place later to see if he's aware of it. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:05 am

Certainly makes this place look tame in comparison

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:10 am

I think this guy is on thin ice tbh. He's named quite a few people and tried to interfere in their lives, so he'd better be very sure what he's saying about them is true because he's not exactly anonymous himself. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:13 am

How is he going to care though Rags, if he is in Israel????

Like I say he comes under attack as well, is part and parcel of the course these days

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:17 am

Didge wrote:How is he going to care though Rags, if he is in Israel????

Like I say he comes under attack as well, is part and parcel of the course these days

True. I just think he needs to be careful not to libel people, or to interfere in their real lives just because they have an opinion which he doesn't like. If he really wants to defend Israel, he needs to calm down a bit. I mean - I don't have a problem with Israel, but he's persuading me to look at the other side a bit more just because he's so up himself and he's a bit of a bully.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:How is he going to care though Rags, if he is in Israel????

True. I just think he needs to be careful not to libel people, or to interfere in their real lives just because they have an opinion which he doesn't like. If he really wants to defend Israel, he needs to calm down a bit. I mean - I don't have a problem with Israel, but he's persuading me to look at the other side a bit more just because he's so up himself and he's a bit of a bully.

He is a barbie doll compared to some of the loons out there that are pro palestinian

Just look up Richard Silverstein

Now there is one wackadoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 am

Rico Davalos from Texas doesn't look like the shrinking violet type, and he's one of the people on the "wall of shame". Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:26 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He is a barbie doll compared to some of the loons out there that are pro palestinian

Just look up Richard Silverstein

Now there is one wackadoodle

I've found his Twitter account, so I'll have a look. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:33 am

While you are at it, look up Lauren Booth

If you want to be known without doubt as a group that is keen on antisemites, especially when you already have your own record in this foul field, one of the very best bets is to invite Lauren Booth to speak at one of your events.
This is what the Islamist agitation outfit MEND will do next month. She’s billed alongside failed Tory Baroness Warsi and Labour MP Naz Shah, by the way.
Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum MEND-likes-Lauren-Booth-212x300
This is one of my favourite deranged Booth moments:
And what of the PSC’s rather too cosy relationship with the Zionist blog Harry’s Place?
I don’t think it would be, er, quite fair to characterise this blog’s “relationship” with the self-styled Palestine Solidarity Campaign as “cosy”. But when praise of the notorious antisemite and Holocaust denier Gilad Atzmon is the cause, Boothrises furiously to the occasion.
Booth has also been a big fan of another old friend of this blog, hate publisherSameh “Organ Theft” Habeeb.
Mahathir “Jews control the world” Mohamad, meanwhile, is “a thoughtful, pious and philosophical man”, says Booth. He “has neither the personality nor the inclination to be an anti-Semite.”
Even better for MEND, Booth thinks Hamas is simply glorious. Here she is at the annual Khomeinist “Quds Day” Israel hatred march in London.

’ll tell you now, the Israelis will never have a good moment’s sleep in their beds. May they never have a second to taste the sweetness of tranquillity so long as one Palestinian child rots in their prison or one child dies under their bombs.

I want to remind everybody here who Hamas is. They are the elected government that the Gaza people elected. And they have a right to resist under occupation. This is a right under international law. And I say “we back your resistance”. You resist! Do not stay in your homes and die under those bombs. For we are not cowards, we are Muslims. And you will not kill us anymore without feeling the vengeance of the people you oppress.
Maybe MEND could give Booth a little Hamas Qassam rocket model as a token of its appreciation for her assistance.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/02/29/mend-and-lauren-booth/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:34 am

Anti-semite Lauren Booth has paid us a visit to respond to my post about her mother being Jewish. 
Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Lauren-booth3Okay jerk offs
as you are so obsessed by the wish to have me as some self rejecting member of your supposed ‘Chosen Race’ let me once and for all put this idiocy about my mother’s ‘religion’ and background to rest.
My mother had a Jewish father who divorced her mother when she was little. She met him about three times and was raised in a secular Christian household. Thus when I was born rest assured no signs of any Judaism entered our world at all and my mother talked of Christ and God. The end. Now how about you lot try to address the really important questions; like your Occupation of Palestine, slaughter of children in Gaza in the name of the Jewish state and your tragic assertion at being ‘Chosen’ by God to rule over the rest of humanity. LOooool.
Besides the greeting (I guess “jerk off” is Arabic for “brothers”?), notice the profoundlyantisemitic nature of her response. All those snide mentions of “Chosen Race“. Her emphatic “rest assured no signs of any Judaism entered our world at all,” as if Judaism is the plague. The mention of our supposed plans to “rule over the rest of humanity.” It seems besides the Quran, Booth has been reading Protocols of the Elders of Ziyon and Mein Kampf. I’m glad she left the comment, though, because she confirmed most emphatically that she – and others like her – are not merely anti-Israel.
For the record, I am confident it was Booth who left the comment. The IP address of the comment is 109.154.190.153, which emanates from England – Booth’s place of residence. 

http://www.israellycool.com/2011/10/05/lauren-booth-visits-israellycool-and-confirms-she-is-a-big-fat-anti-semite/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:24 am

I'll have a look at those later Didge.

I know I've been laughing at this guy, but there's something not right here. He and his pals are laughing and jeering at the idea of getting someone sacked. The company which Sue Clark works for haven't said they'll sack her, but that what this vile guy and his vile mates are assuming. Someone objected to that, and he then attacked that person as well. He needs to be closed down really - he's harassing people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:29 am

Ohhhh, how quaint...the #1 & #2 TROLLS chattering like 'wee-little children' about something that is so easily resolved! 

GO START YOUR OWN LITTLE HOVEL FOR ALL THE TROLLS TO DWELL AND THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE LACK OF 'AUTHORITY' THAT SO DISPLEASE'S YOU BOTH RIGHT HERE!!! 

Or 'suck it up buttercup'; you've made the horrid fecal smeared bed upon which you two cuddle --- move on - grow up - or better yet stop your Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Crying-baby-smiley-emoticon BS and get over it.

You don't always get your way - you don't control this community - you don't get a VOTE - you don't get to BULLY people into your own evil/twisted mental perversion!!! 

THAT'S HOW A FORUM WORKS --- nobody forces you to stay --- I'll miss you both, but it won't last long! Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Waving-sad-bye-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:32 am

aspca4ever wrote:Ohhhh, how quaint...the #1 & #2 TROLLS chattering like 'wee-little children' about something that is so easily resolved! 

GO START YOUR OWN LITTLE HOVEL FOR ALL THE TROLLS TO DWELL AND THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE LACK OF 'AUTHORITY' THAT SO DISPLEASE'S YOU BOTH RIGHT HERE!!! 

Or 'suck it up buttercup'; you've made the horrid fecal smeared bed upon which you two cuddle --- move on - grow up - or better yet stop your Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Crying-baby-smiley-emoticon BS and get over it.

You don't always get your way - you don't control this community - you don't get a VOTE - you don't get to BULLY people into your own evil/twisted mental perversion!!! 

THAT'S HOW A FORUM WORKS --- nobody forces you to stay --- I'll miss you both, but it won't last long! Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum Waving-sad-bye-smiley-emoticon

Reported

Not attempting to debate the topic, and derailing the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:36 am

This might interest you Didge. Back in 2011 this guy you mentioned, Richard Silverstein, wrote about Aussie Dave.

He described him as a "far-right wing, Islamophobic, Australian-Israeli blogger", and thought he'd exposed him, but it wasn't as simple as that ...

https://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/aussie-dave-exposed-by-richard-silverstein/
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:44 am

He is right wing, but no way far right
Seems like a game of cat and mouse

Silverstein supports terrorism, so he is scum, sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 am

Didge wrote:He is right wing, but no way far right
Seems like a game of cat and mouse

Silverstein supports terrorism, so he is scum, sorry

I think what's a bit disturbing is the way this guy is trying to wreck people's lives. By all means have a slanging match on the internet, but don't try to get people sacked or stalk them and post details about the families.

Of course, if an employer does sack someone on his say so, that's down to them, but his words do contain a hint of blackmail - ie, deal with your employer or you won't like the publicity you get. Personally, if I had a company and he tried that with me, I'd have him closed down for blackmail and harassment, but not all companies would do that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:This might interest you Didge. Back in 2011 this guy you mentioned, Richard Silverstein, wrote about Aussie Dave.

He described him as a "far-right wing, Islamophobic, Australian-Israeli blogger", and thought he'd exposed him, but it wasn't as simple as that ...

https://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/aussie-dave-exposed-by-richard-silverstein/

You mean Aussie Dave is Dodge's 'real champion'?   That's hilarious, known far and wide as being the scummiest, most underhand, revolting piece of shit on the internet.   Says it all really.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:51 am

ASPCA please try and keep the peace.
Let's all try to answer the post and not the poster.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:51 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This might interest you Didge. Back in 2011 this guy you mentioned, Richard Silverstein, wrote about Aussie Dave.

You mean Aussie Dave is Dodge's 'real champion'?   That's hilarious, known far and wide as being the scummiest, most underhand, revolting piece of shit on the internet.   Says it all really.

I don't want to get into a slanging match between you.

Have you encountered this Aussie Dave yourself Sassy?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:56 am

sassy wrote:

Amusing, isn't it...SMH

I can just imagine what 'Herr Hitler's Hyena Pack' would resemble if he was around today; if he could read the vitriol that gets generated by such exemplary humans that sound so similar in their rants/their vile stocking/their ability to attract like minded 'haters' --- if only he'd had such wonderful internet tools at his disposal back then!!!

'WORLD DOMINATION FOR ALL TROLLS' - think like me - act like me - post like me and NEVER ARGUE WITH ME!  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:59 am

eddie wrote:ASPCA please try and keep the peace.

Hmmm, you need the topic explained to you???

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

Pssssst...I'm not hiding; I'm posting my POV about this heinous/whiny/BS topic!!! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Thank you eddie. I know Didge said he reported her post, and I'll just say here that I also reported it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh yes, very few on Twitter haven't.  He's going to get banned one of these days the underhand really nasty stunts he pulls.   He really is the definition of an abusive troll who lies, cheats, sets people up, stalks them etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Thank you eddie. I know Didge said he reported her post, and I'll just say here that I also reported it.

You sad pair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:05 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You sad pair.

Not at all. Didge and I rarely have a civil conversation, and this thread was genuinely interesting to me. Your mate came steaming in and disrupted it.

Do you have anything to say about the subject or Aussie Dave?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:06 pm

aspca4ever wrote:

Hmmm, you need the topic explained to you???

Pssssst...I'm not hiding; I'm posting my POV about this heinous/whiny/BS topic!!! 

Post reported again

No looking to debate, but fight and stir to derail the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:07 pm

I already have, and I don't know what the original subject is, I posted about Aussie Dave because he is a scambag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:09 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh yes, very few on Twitter haven't.  He's going to get banned one of these days the underhand really nasty stunts he pulls.   He really is the definition of an abusive troll who lies, cheats, sets people up, stalks them etc etc.

I'm inclined to agree with you, based on what I've seen.

As you know, I'm on the fence when it comes to Israel/Palestine. I often ignore threads about the subject, but if I do look at them, I generally do so from a neutral stance.

I clicked on this thread and I had no idea what it was about. I'd never heard of Aussie Dave, and it took a while for me to find my way round his website and his Twitter account. Some of it has amused me greatly - I admit that, but not all of it.

Anything I've said has been based on what he has said. I think he's a bully. He has strong views, and I know how heated things get between pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel supporters, but he goes way too far IMO.

On the other hand, I don't know what these other people have said - not in detail. I had a look at a few of their remarks, but the particular lady in question has made her Twitter account private so it's all hearsay.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 pm

sassy wrote:I already have, and I don't know what the original subject is, I posted about Aussie Dave because he is a scambag.

Which makes him an angel in comparrison to you hen based on your hate and antisemitism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next