NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Empty Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:04 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=40]Employer Pledges To Take “Appropriate Action” Over Antisemite Sue Clark[/size]

Following my expose of antisemite Sue Clark, I tweeted the following to her and her employer Marine Travel.

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Proxy

(Contents on the website showing her hate)

Not long after, I noticed that Marine Travel had deactivated their Twitter account and Facebook page. I assumed this meant they did not want to deal with the fallout from my expose. And while it may be true they did not want more negative publicity, it would seem this did not represent tolerance towards Clark’s conduct – judging by the responses some readers have received from them after emailing their concerns (sent to me by NW Friends of Israel).

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Mail-to-marine-690x257

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Marine-mail-690x225

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Mail-to-marine-2-690x103

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Marine-mail-2-690x197
Meanwhile, Clark has “protected” her Twitter account.

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Protected-sue-clark-690x274
I am hoping Marine Travel go ahead and dismiss this hater in their midst. At any rate, my post has sent her “underground”, with her tweets now accessible by confirmed followers only, presumably representing hundreds of like-minded haters. I’d chalk this up as a win.
I hope this serves as a warning to those who think they can spread vile Jew hatred without any repercussions. If you do so and it comes to my attention, you might find yourself the subject of one of these posts. I will not idly stand by while you incite racial hatred against my people.
And if any of you haters get it in your mind to come after me, good luck with that. I am careful to post my opinion based on your own posts and tweets. There is no fabrication or libel – just the ugly truth, for all to see.
http://www.israellycool.com/2016/03/02/employer-pledges-to-take-appropriate-action-over-antisemite-sue-clark/

Back to top Go down

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 pm

She's not the only one he's done things like that to, he set up a fake BDS account about them asking for the Rolling Stones to pull out of a concert.  Even Israel believed it until it was shown up for what it was. 

Under the new abuse laws about setting up fake accounts, he will probably find himself taken to court one of these day.

Back to top Go down

Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:18 pm

I hope this serves as a warning to those who think they can spread vile Jew hatred without any repercussions. If you do so and it comes to my attention, you might find yourself the subject of one of these posts. I will not idly stand by while you incite racial hatred against my people.

This bit is like a red rag to a bull. I have no gripe with Israel, but the way he's put that makes me want to develop one and then have a go at him. If he thinks he could intimidate me or threaten me, he'd find out that he bit off more than he could chew. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

This bit is like a red rag to a bull. I have no gripe with Israel, but the way he's put that makes me want to develop one and then have a go at him. If he thinks he could intimidate me or threaten me, he'd find out that he bit off more than he could chew. Laughing

He's tried (and failed miserably) to intimidate a lot of people.  He really has an over inflated ego and a very small brain.  Kinda reminds me of someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's tried (and failed miserably) to intimidate a lot of people.  He really has an over inflated ego and a very small brain.  Kinda reminds me of someone.

If the Anonymous group decided that they were on Sue Clark's side, he wouldn't last long. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Well he is well like by many people and seems to be a massive thorn in the side of the racists and haters of israel

Clearly he does he work well, for them to be so agitated

He just happens to understand Von Clausewitz better than the anti-Semites do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

If the Anonymous group decided that they were on Sue Clark's side, he wouldn't last long. Laughing

It has been pointed out to them, he'd be toast lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Didge wrote:Well he is well like by many people and seems to be a massive thorn in the side of the racists and haters of israel

It's just the way he tries to interfere in their lives Didge, and the way he gloats when he does it. If he wants to get into internet bitch-fights that's fine by me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:33 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Ohhhh, how quaint...the #1 & #2 TROLLS chattering like 'wee-little children' about something that is so easily resolved! 

GO START YOUR OWN LITTLE HOVEL FOR ALL THE TROLLS TO DWELL AND THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE LACK OF 'AUTHORITY' THAT SO DISPLEASE'S YOU BOTH RIGHT HERE!!! 

Or 'suck it up buttercup'; you've made the horrid fecal smeared bed upon which you two cuddle --- move on - grow up - or better yet stop your Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Crying-baby-smiley-emoticon BS and get over it.

You don't always get your way - you don't control this community - you don't get a VOTE - you don't get to BULLY people into your own evil/twisted mental perversion!!! 

THAT'S HOW A FORUM WORKS --- nobody forces you to stay --- I'll miss you both, but it won't last long! Real Champions who fight racial hatred take action, whilst Defenders of racism hide behind the cover of their own forum - Page 2 Waving-sad-bye-smiley-emoticon

Nobody really gives a fuck what you think.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Well he is well like by many people and seems to be a massive thorn in the side of the racists and haters of israel

It's just the way he tries to interfere in their lives Didge, and the way he gloats when he does it. If he wants to get into internet bitch-fights that's fine by me.

He has had his life interfered with Rags

If you understood why, then you might then better understand

If you understood the hate champion by some of the so called left, you would further understand

Research some more

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you understood the hate champion by some of the so called left, you would further understand

Research some more

In a way, this isn't even really about Israel/Palestine is it? It's about internet thuggery and intimidation more than anything else.

Take this situation with Sue Clark. Maybe she did say he was a "vile squatter", but I would expect my employer to just say that what I said in my own free time was my own business, and I wouldn't expect them to kow-tow to him. If she's been using the internet at work, that could be a different matter of course. It's his gloating and his thinly-veiled threat to expose this company unless they take action against her which amounts to thuggery, blackmail, and intimidation.

I've seen this sort of thing before on a forum. Some people maliciously reported a forum member to her employer. It turned out OK for her in the end, but it was pretty ugly at the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Research some more

In a way, this isn't even really about Israel/Palestine is it? It's about internet thuggery and intimidation more than anything else.

Take this situation with Sue Clark. Maybe she did say he was a "vile squatter", but I would expect my employer to just say that what I said in my own free time was my own business, and I wouldn't expect them to kow-tow to him. If she's been using the internet at work, that could be a different matter of course. It's his gloating and his thinly-veiled threat to expose this company unless they take action against her which amounts to thuggery, blackmail, and intimidation.

I've seen this sort of thing before on a forum. Some people maliciously reported a forum member to her employer. It turned out OK for her in the end, but it was pretty ugly at the time.

Interesting you say that as at least I have a great boss, as i know someone here has contacted my company and it backfired lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Research some more

There's some right malicious ---- on forums.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:57 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's some right malicious ---- on forums.

Indeed there are! Of course you'll probably know things can get out of hand, but that particular incident was beyond the pale.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2