NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is your personal record of rich tea biscuits dunked..

4 posters

Go down

what is your personal record of rich tea biscuits dunked.. Empty what is your personal record of rich tea biscuits dunked..

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:26 pm

before one breaks up and falls in your cuppa.. Question 

Back to top Go down

what is your personal record of rich tea biscuits dunked.. Empty Re: what is your personal record of rich tea biscuits dunked..

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:34 pm

heavenly father wrote:before one breaks up and falls in your cuppa.. Question 

..well I dunked something long in Shady's face, does that count?...

I slapped it around on his face a few times too !....

.....and he loved it!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

what is your personal record of rich tea biscuits dunked.. Empty Re: what is your personal record of rich tea biscuits dunked..

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:
heavenly father wrote:before one breaks up and falls in your cuppa.. Question 

that does not count,,no..

if i has said ginger nuts, it could have been maybe.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...Hob Knobs? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

...Hob Knobs? Laughing 

the commando of the biscuit world..lol and still wrong, funny but wrong.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 pm

i don't like them so don't know , and i hate it when a biscuit breaks off and goes all slushy in the bottom of the cup .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:i don't like them so don't know , and i hate it when a biscuit breaks off and goes all slushy in the bottom of the cup .

i know what you mean, its not nice.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:33 pm

It depends on your technique of course Smile
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Cass wrote:It depends on your technique of course Smile

do you double up you little cheat... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 pm

@HF you may appreciate an Aussie Favourite
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:27 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

@HF you may appreciate an Aussie Favourite

it looks messy but i bet it tastes great.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:51 pm

In my junior days working in the office, I was the tea and coffee maker and washer upper.

A senior colleague used to dunk until collapse, not by chance every flamin' day.................. and then spoon the contents from the bottom of the mug, chewing for several minutes on each mouthful.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:53 pm

All I can say is it brings me to tears when my bikkie falls in to my brew.

Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 am

BigAndy9 wrote:All I can say is it brings me to tears when my bikkie falls in to my brew.

Sad 

You did not have to wash her mug by hand. My tears filled the bowl................It was a case of getting a spoon and scrapping the uneaten dunked sodden biscuit from the bottom of her personal mug.

I must add before dunk on next tea break a spoon was always put into said mug, moved around sides and bottom scrapped, if any debris from the last dunked biscuit appeared within the liquid I had to quickly remove said mug, re boil kettle wash mug and serve a fresh tea.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 am

gerber wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:All I can say is it brings me to tears when my bikkie falls in to my brew.

Sad 

You did not have to wash her mug by hand.  My tears filled the bowl................It was a case of getting a spoon and scrapping the uneaten dunked sodden biscuit from the bottom of her personal mug.  

I must add before dunk on next tea break a spoon was always put into said mug, moved around sides and bottom scrapped, if any debris from the last dunked biscuit appeared within the liquid I had to quickly remove said mug, re boil kettle wash mug and serve a fresh tea.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:02 am

heavenly father wrote:
Cass wrote:It depends on your technique of course Smile

Only with certain types Wink
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:50 am

Cass wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Only with certain types Wink

:D 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Anybody know what a Tim Tam is?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Anybody know what a Tim Tam is?

Idea 

ONE of the greatest inventions of the 20th Century, Arnott's Tim Tam biscuits just happened to have celebrated their 50th birthday last week !

Tim Tams are traditionally two crispy chocolate biscuits held together by, and covered in, rich chocolate..

Recent variations have included Dark Chocolate, Chilli, and Strawberry flavours...     tongue 

they sound like penguins.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down