NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich American kid kills four driving drunk, gets probation for being rich

2 posters

Go down

Rich American kid kills four driving drunk, gets probation for being rich Empty Rich American kid kills four driving drunk, gets probation for being rich

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Right in my back yard ...

Couch’s attorneys argued his parents were responsible for the teen’s actions that night because of the way he had been raised. Defense attorneys put a psychologist on the stand who testified Couch was a product of wealth and got whatever he wanted. The psychologist also testified the teen was allowed to drink at a very young age and began driving at 13 years old. Defense attorneys argued Couch needed treatment, not jail and suggested a facility that costs almost half a million dollars a year.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/12/10/teen-sentenced-to-probation-for-deadly-dwi-crash/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Rich American kid kills four driving drunk, gets probation for being rich Empty Re: Rich American kid kills four driving drunk, gets probation for being rich

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Bloody Hell, pardon me, but really!

Back to top Go down

Rich American kid kills four driving drunk, gets probation for being rich Empty Re: Rich American kid kills four driving drunk, gets probation for being rich

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:14 pm

the judge should go to jail.
'the kid was so rich he never learned consequences so it would be unfair to make him suffer the consequences of his action now' WTF Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

he killed 4 and left 2 paralysed, gets off with a slap on the wrist.
Punish the Judge instead I say, that will stop them being corrupt fucks that take bribes from rich kids parents like this one obviously has.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Lord I must be getting naive in my old age, that never even crossed my mind. You could be right though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down