NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont

5 posters

Go down

The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont Empty The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Iceland's Christmas TV advert banned for being too political

theguardian.com/media/2018/nov/09/iceland-christmas-tv-ad-banned-political-greenpeace-orangutan

Back to top Go down

The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont Empty Re: The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:44 pm

What a Face

"Left wing" attacking that advert'  ???
I don't think so  !!!

The people wanting that ad' banned aren't the overly "p/c"  twits,  but rather the corporate shills --  i.e.  those greedy twats protecting the palm oil industry, and lobbying the gov't and the TV networks to ba such 'uncomfortable' exposes..

That advert' itself would be supported by most of the worlds "left wingers".

One only has to "follow the money trail", in these cases..     The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont 1399249160

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont Empty Re: The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:45 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

I don't think so  !!!

The people wanting that ad' banned aren't the overly "p/c"  twits,  but rather the corporate shills --  i.e.  those greedy twats protecting the palm oil industry, and lobbying the gov't and the TV networks to bad such exposes..

One only has to "follow the money trail", in these cases..     The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont 1399249160

A.K.A

Left wing

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Phildidge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

I don't think so  !!!

The people wanting that ad' banned aren't the overly "p/c"  twits,  but rather the corporate shills --  i.e.  those greedy twats protecting the palm oil industry, and lobbying the gov't and the TV networks to bad such exposes..

A.K.A

Left wing

Idea

I've said it before on here, Didge : "Actions speak louder than words !"

In this case == Any person/group/authority defending a business that blatantly damages the environment and deliberately puts peoples health at risk (in this case the Palm Oil industry in South East Asia..) has lost any right to be considered genuine "left wing" in their idealogy, but rather -- having now "sold their soul to the devil" -- I would call it corporate fascism, and those banning that ad' corporate shills.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

A.K.A

Left wing

Idea

I've said it before on here, Didge :  "Actions speak louder than words !"

In this case  ==  Any person/group/authority  defending  a business that blatantly damages the environment and deliberately puts peoples health at risk (in this case the Palm Oil industry in South East Asia..)  has lost any right to be considered genuine "left wing" in their idealogy,  but rather --  having now "sold their soul to the devil" --  I would call it corporate fascism, and those banning that ad' corporate shills.

Actions do speak louder than words, so who was behind banning this?

There waqs seriously nothing here mate and it was all down to PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:36 pm

This is not about LW PC culture didge. This is about a particular department of regulation going too far in its interpretation of a rule.

As wolf says, no LWer would oppose this ad:

-it highlights corporate abuse of the environment
-it puts the lives of endangered animals at the forefront
-it asks people to more aware and less self interested
-it ONLY risks damaging corporate interests

SO pretty much EVERYTHING a Leftie would WANT in an ad Wink

So again, nothing to do with the Left at all.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:This is not about LW PC culture didge. This is about a particular department of regulation going too far in its interpretation of a rule.

So why did the left ban this then mate?

If the left would not oppose this, why did they and ban this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:07 am

Phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:This is not about LW PC culture didge. This is about a particular department of regulation going too far in its interpretation of a rule.

Point to the EXACT quote where it says 'The Left' banned this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:12 am

Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Who is in Government mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:18 am

Phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Right now the Conservatives, a RW party don't you know?

And a tonne of different departments that take their jobs too far some times.

So where is it 'the Left'?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:22 am

Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Its not in this country

You see the difference between you and me is I see about applying left and right to form a governement, but you want to suck Corbyns cock mate

Good luck with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:28 am

Phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Its not in this country

You see the difference between you and me is I see about applying left and right to form a governement, but you want to suck Corbyns cock mate

Good luck with that

What do you mean not in this country? Of course it is. The Act they talk about is a UK act. Iceland is a UK supermarket chain. Please don't tell me you thought Iceland meant the country Rolling Eyes

So it is a UK story.
Our government is RW.
Regardless, the department is acting in neither RW or LW interests (though would be RW if any, considering the pro-corporate government) it is just acting like an overbearing government department.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:31 am

Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Its not in this country

Good luck with that

What do you mean not in this country? Of course it is. The Act they talk about is a UK act. Iceland is a UK supermarket chain. Please don't tell me you thought Iceland meant the country Rolling Eyes

So it is a UK story.
Our government is RW.
Regardless, the department is acting in neither RW or LW interests (though would be RW if any, considering the pro-corporate government) it is just acting like an overbearing government department.

It never happened in this country and then you cl;aim its not left wing?
What interest are they acting in to ban this?

Come on fuck wuck wit, you claims I should never talk about antisemitsm, as it may leave you in a difficult situation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:33 am

Phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Its not in this country

Good luck with that

So it is a UK story.
Our government is RW.

Come on fuck wuck wit, you claims I should never talk about antisemitsm, as it may leave you in a difficult situation?

Your post does not make sense.

THIS story IS is the UK.
The UK has a RW govt.
Their interest is either a) RW interest of protecting businesses interests OR (more likely) b) a govt. dept. taking its rules too far.

And I've never been called a 'fuck wuck wit' before, so thanks for that 1st Laughing

PS: you thought they meant the country Iceland, didn't you? It's OK, nothing wrong in admitting a mistake Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:38 am

Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

THIS story IS is the UK.
The UK has a RW govt.
Their interest is either a) RW interest of protecting businesses interests OR (more likely) b) a govt. dept. taking its rules too far.

And I've never been called a 'fuck wuck wit' before, so thanks for that 1st Laughing

PS: you thought they meant the country Iceland, didn't you? It's OK, nothing wrong in admitting a mistake Wink

Well I call someome that who threatens me over debate when antisemitism is on the books

You ar so thick

How is this about the uk government?

Seriously

Do you know how arrogant you are?

You make me want to stand against you,but as much as you are an arrogant dick. |I wont because I respect homosexuls. Unlike how you wish to stop any debate when it involves Jews

Maybe Tommy was right on fascism

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:03 am

Phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

THIS story IS is the UK.
The UK has a RW govt.

Well I call someome that who threatens me over debate when antisemitism is on the books

You ar so thick

How is this about the uk government?

Seriously

Do you know how arrogant you are?

You make me want to stand against you,but as much as you are an arrogant dick. |I wont because I respect homosexuls. Unlike how you wish to stop any debate when it involves Jews

Maybe Tommy was right on fascism

Are you drunk?

Antisemitism. Homosexuals. Fascism. What are you talking about?

This story is about an ad from the supermarket chain 'Iceland', which was banned by a UK regulatory organisation (created by the UK government).

The ad was NOT banned by the LW (or RW).

You are wrong to say that Lefties banned this, everything else is irrelevant.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:07 am

Phildidge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

I've said it before on here, Didge :  "Actions speak louder than words !"

In this case  ==  Any person/group/authority  defending  a business that blatantly damages the environment and deliberately puts peoples health at risk (in this case the Palm Oil industry in South East Asia..)  has lost any right to be considered genuine "left wing" in their idealogy,  but rather --  having now "sold their soul to the devil" --  I would call it corporate fascism, and those banning that ad' corporate shills.

Actions do speak louder than words, so who was behind banning this?

There waqs seriously nothing here mate and it was all down to PC

Rolling Eyes

The people behind banning this ad' ???

Those corporate shills in the British gov'ts advertising authority working on the behalf of multinational companies fucking over the forests in SE Asia..

Nothing to do with LW, RW or "p/c" -- and everything to do with a British 'qango' obviously bought and owned by big business interests.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:39 am

Phildidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So it is a UK story.
Our government is RW.

It never happened in this country
and then you cl;aim its not left wing?

didge, it is Iceland the supermarket in the UK not Iceland the country

Rolling Eyes

this is not a left wing issue. You must surely know that left wing would promote this advert and in this case I would agree with them but it's down to advertising laws is all

''Clearcast, the body responsible for vetting ads before they are broadcast to the public, said it was in breach of rules banning political advertising laid down by the 2003 Communications Act.

One of the stipulations enshrined in the broadcast code for advertising practice (BCAP), is that an ad is prohibited if it is “directed towards a political end”.

I thought it was a wonderful advert. Surely this should be considered a humanitarian issue rather than a political issue. Clearcast should be aware that the advert is now being retweeted and shared on social media.

why do people never learn. banning anything just makes it more popular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:44 am

Making politics out of protecting the Earth is truly evil.

We have a huge Western-world political movement essentially devoted to environmental destruction, essentially just to piss off the left.

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:24 am

This thread did prompt me to find out more about the Government of Iceland. Laughing

I have no idea what products palm oil is in, and I had no idea that using it was causing such damage. The ad is all over the place now, so maybe everyone saw it anyway. If the ad hadn't been banned I wouldn't have seen it as I don't watch the TV much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This thread did prompt me to find out more about the Government of Iceland. Laughing

I have no idea what products palm oil is in, and I had no idea that using it was causing such damage.  The ad is all over the place now, so maybe everyone saw it anyway. If the ad hadn't been banned I wouldn't have seen it as I don't watch the TV much.

Palm oil is in tons and tons of products - and really bad for your health:

“Saturated fat boosts "bad" LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, both of which are risk factors for heart disease. Palm oil, which is 50% saturated, has a more favorable fatty acid composition than palm kernel oil and coconut oil, which are more than 85% saturated”

The Fuckwit Left Wing PC Authortarian Strikes again - Iceland’s Banned TV Christmas Advert... Say hello to Rang-tan. #NoPalmOilChristmasont 20911b10
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:06 pm

https://secure.greenpeace.org.uk/page/s/rang-tan-video?source=GA&subsource=FOIDPOPEGA01LK&utm_source=gpeace&utm_medium=GA&utm_campaign=FOIDPOPEGA01LK&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItd7F3qXM3gIVxYjVCh2I7g0CEAAYASAAEgI9vfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:01 pm

eddie wrote:https://secure.greenpeace.org.uk/page/s/rang-tan-video?source=GA&subsource=FOIDPOPEGA01LK&utm_source=gpeace&utm_medium=GA&utm_campaign=FOIDPOPEGA01LK&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItd7F3qXM3gIVxYjVCh2I7g0CEAAYASAAEgI9vfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Signed.

This really does require more high up action, and petitions are at least one way of trying to get things noticed.

As individuals we can only do so much. I will actively avoid products if I know they use palm oil, but I don't always know.

It is will be too late soon Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:https://secure.greenpeace.org.uk/page/s/rang-tan-video?source=GA&subsource=FOIDPOPEGA01LK&utm_source=gpeace&utm_medium=GA&utm_campaign=FOIDPOPEGA01LK&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItd7F3qXM3gIVxYjVCh2I7g0CEAAYASAAEgI9vfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Signed.

This really does require more high up action, and petitions are at least one way of trying to get things noticed.

As individuals we can only do so much. I will actively avoid products if I know they use palm oil, but I don't always know.

If there are more than four ingredients listed on any product, you can guarantee that it shouldn’t really be called “food”.

Ready meals are just full of absolute crap.
Anything that can last in your cupboards a long time - crap.
Anything sweet that says it’s low-sugar - crap.

Nestle is a massive company that lots of people won’t buy from. They’re horrible. I don’t know how they get away with what they do.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Signed.

If there are more than four ingredients listed on any product, you can guarantee that it shouldn’t really be called “food”.

Ready meals are just full of absolute crap.
Anything that can last in your cupboards a long time - crap.
Anything sweet that says it’s low-sugar - crap.

Nestle is a massive company that lots of people won’t buy from. They’re horrible. I don’t know how they get away with what they do.

Fortunately, living where I do, eating out or eating fresh is extremely cheap. But yeah, ready meals are awful.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down