NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number of chemicals linked to problems such as autism DOUBLES in just seven years

4 posters

Go down

Number of chemicals linked to problems such as autism DOUBLES in just seven years Empty Number of chemicals linked to problems such as autism DOUBLES in just seven years

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:09 am

The number of industrial chemicals known to trigger brain development problems like autism has doubled in just seven years, experts warned today.

A new study suggests toxic chemicals may be triggering increases in neurological disabilities among children, including autism, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and dyslexia. The researchers warn that chemical safety checks need to be tightened up around the world to protect our vulnerable youngsters from a 'silent epidemic' of brain disorders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2560068/Young-risk-silent-epidemic-brain-disorders-Study-finds-growing-number-chemicals-linked-problems-like-autism.html

This is my hobby horse; been covering it a lot on another forum. Lots of illnesses, cancers, that are more common nowadays I believe are caused by these chemicals. I heard on RT but can't find the story now that the US has just signed a huge trade deal with the US (without the involvement of Congress!), which will mean lots of things that are banned in the EU but used in the US such as GM foods, are now being included. I guess Monsanto rules the world.

Back to top Go down

Number of chemicals linked to problems such as autism DOUBLES in just seven years Empty Re: Number of chemicals linked to problems such as autism DOUBLES in just seven years

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 am

Tess this is a subject that interests me too.
I have long since thought that all the aspartame and sugar substitutes are damaging children's brain cells.
Aspartame is banned in a lot of EU countries but not here! Why??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Number of chemicals linked to problems such as autism DOUBLES in just seven years Empty Re: Number of chemicals linked to problems such as autism DOUBLES in just seven years

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 am

eddie wrote:Tess this is a subject that interests me too.
I have long since thought that all the aspartame and sugar substitutes are damaging children's brain cells.
Aspartame is banned in a lot of EU countries but not here! Why??
It won't be banned for long once this US/EU trade agreement goes ahead. I took it in when I heard it on RT. I must try to find out more about it. What's the point of banning dangerous substances in the EU if the rules can be swept aside by Monsanto and their like?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:16 am

Sad to say I think you're right.
Fluoride is another one I have long since believed is a silent harmful enemy.
So much so, I don't drink tap water anymore Tess! It costs me about £15 a week in bottled water - my OH drinks fizzy which for some weird reason is dearer, ans also we have to buy smaller bottles as he takes it to work with him in the taxi.

I have yet to discover the real reason why they need to put fluoride in our water?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 am

eddie wrote:Sad to say I think you're right.
So much so, I don't drink tap water anymore Tess! It costs me about £15 a week in bottled water - my OH drinks fizzy which for some weird reason is dearer, ans also we have to buy smaller bottles as he takes it to work with him in the taxi.

I have yet to discover the real reason why they need to put fluoride in our water?

Fluoride has had countless reports of dangers pinned to it, I read that they used fluoride in the water in nazi concentration camps as it dulls down the sense apparently, it makes sense..

the fact they are allowed to keep renaming substances in our foods, seemingly to hide them makes you wonder too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 am

Interesting - I didn't realize this:

Many European countries have rejected water fluoridation in general. This includes: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland,[35] Scotland[36] Iceland, and Italy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 am

Tess. wrote:

Interesting - I didn't realize this:

Many European countries have rejected water fluoridation in general. This includes: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland,[35] Scotland[36] Iceland, and Italy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

not surprised at all it has many negative things attached to it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 am

i posted about the dangers many times on another forum and was told it was stupid .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 am

Maine coon lover wrote:i posted  about the dangers many times on another forum  and was told it was stupid .

Not by me you wasn't.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:06 am

eddie wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:i posted  about the dangers many times on another forum  and was told it was stupid .

Not by me you wasn't.

i know edds you never, i sent you a pm Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:48 pm

...I've said it all along about the 3in 1 jabs, they do cause abnormalities and conditions such as Aspergers and Autism, sadly done all in one go and often overwhelm some children's bodies....

Done this way to save money ...

Had never heard of autism when I was a wee lad, obviously it was around, but not on the scale it is now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Let's face it we have no idea what on earth they are pumping in to our bodies, we have little or no idea what they are putting in our foods...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Tess. wrote:The number of industrial chemicals known to trigger brain development problems like autism has doubled in just seven years, experts warned today.

A new study suggests toxic chemicals may be triggering increases in neurological disabilities among children, including autism, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and dyslexia.  The researchers warn that chemical safety checks need to be tightened up around the world to protect our vulnerable youngsters from a 'silent epidemic' of brain disorders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2560068/Young-risk-silent-epidemic-brain-disorders-Study-finds-growing-number-chemicals-linked-problems-like-autism.html

This is my hobby horse; been covering it a lot on another forum.  Lots of illnesses, cancers, that are more common nowadays I believe are caused by these chemicals.  I heard on RT but can't find the story now that the US has just signed a huge trade deal with the US (without the involvement of Congress!), which will mean lots of things that are banned in the EU but used in the US such as GM foods, are now being included.  I guess Monsanto rules the world.

What you are talking about Tess is the TPP (see https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2372-the-tpp-has-to-be-stopped) which SumOfUs are doing their best to fight.

I completely agree with you, in fact this goes way back to lead pollution for petrol etc, which they know changed children's brains.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Fluoride has had countless reports of dangers pinned to it, I read that they used fluoride in the water in nazi concentration camps as it dulls down the sense apparently, it makes sense..

the fact they are allowed to keep renaming substances in our foods, seemingly to hide them makes you wonder too..

Rolling Eyes 

YOU'RE an idiot,  h_f'  !!!

FLUORIDE is a neutral substance...

Fluorine escapes off as a gas ~ it doesn't leave residuals..
Fluoride strengthens teeth, and greatly reduces decay in populations.

There is NO negative connections or connotations between Flouride use and nazi Germany in WWII.

There have been NO genuine reports of negative effects to date , but only false conspiracy nut job stories.

THERE has been no connections yet proven between either fluoride, nor any inoculations, and autism rates in human beings.

FACT.    cyclops 

there are many websites that would disagree with you... :D 

but i suppose your information is more accurate.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

there are many websites that would disagree with you... :D 

but i suppose your information is more accurate.. :D 

Rolling Eyes    OF COURSE IT IS, h_f ~ you're nothing more than an under-educated nong who doesn't have the brains or wits to even know when you're being conned by those conspiracy sites...

YOUR favourite websites are ALL run by idiot whack jobs, conmen, and homeopaths..

SHOW us one genuine site amongst them !

You can't, can you ?

Razz

why should i waste my time on an idiot like you who just dismisses anything they don;t want to believe.. :D 

please check the forum rules about abuse of posters, especially when not adding to the discussion.. :D 

or even better get someone to read it too you... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:05 am

easy answer...dont buy amarican goods???

The americans do my head in at times...they have some stupid strict laws about some things, and dozy lax laws about others...Not to mention half of em are crazy when it comes to H&S, nor to metion their OSHA is a toothless lion, controlled by the "captains of industry"

for instance
in europe, for many years it has been illegal to sell a table saw WITHOUT both a crown guard AND a riving knife.
It is also ILLEGAL for an employer to put into service a table saw without these things.

why? well firstly the crown guard greatly reduces the chance of an operator getting caught in the blade.
the riving knife almost 100% removes the serious risk of "kick back" Of the two the kick back risk is possibly the worst.
would you beleive it is only in the last few of years that saws so fitted have started working their way into american workshops. AND that in order to obtain them they have to import them from europe?

the americans have a noble line of "fingerless woodworkers" their injury roll is huge compared (per capita) to europes.

NOW sometimes i Dont use the crown guard on my machine, firstly because as a "one man band" the H&S laws no longer apply to me, secondly because i have the leisure to work slowly and carefully when needed I'm not so likely to make a dangerous mistake ,thirdly when I'm not using a crown guard either the blade is "masked
" by the wood its cutting OR there is a different kind of guard in use and finally if I'm cutting a large sheet of say plywood, my hands are nowhere near the blade.

I NEVER use the saw without the riving knife...... pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 am

Joy Division wrote:...I've said it all along about the 3in 1 jabs, they do cause abnormalities and conditions such as Aspergers and Autism, sadly done all in one go and often overwhelm some children's bodies....

Done this way to save money ...

Had never heard of autism when I was a wee lad, obviously it was around, but not on the scale it is now.

Not quite the Medical Definition of Autism has changed.

My Mum is a learning Difficulties teacher and has been all over this stuff for over 25 years, the change started about 15 years ago but there has been major broadening of the term in the last decade.

So a lot of kids that were just dumb or anti-social are now Autistic. the number of truly/severely Autistic kids is about the same per capita.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:52 am

I don't know if the MMR jab causes autism or not, but it seems to me that three jabs in one is a bit OTT, and I don't blame people for being worried about it.

As for sugar substitutes, it's ironic that people swap to them because sugar is bad for them ...

Re fluoride, isn't it to do with the health of the nation's teeth?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 am

most packets these days read more like a chemistry exam than nutritional information, we try to eat as much fresh produce as possible but you still do not know what was sprayed on it or what was in the ground it grew in..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down