NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Check.......

5 posters

Go down

Reality Check....... Empty Reality Check.......

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 pm

......is this forum about the posters or the debate??? The bitching is in danger of overtaking the discussion. Not every thread needs to be serious but the alternative agendas, personal disputes seem to be taking over.

Many of us love it here, move on, ignore whatever....please don't ruin it for the majority  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Reality Check....... Empty Re: Reality Check.......

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm

feelthelove wrote:......is this forum about the posters or the debate??? The bitching is in danger of overtaking the discussion. Not every thread needs to be serious but the alternative agendas, personal disputes seem to be taking over.

Many of us love it here, move on, ignore whatever....please don't ruin it for the majority  Sad 

Well said FTL
have a smiley  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 pm

feelthelove wrote:......is this forum about the posters or the debate??? The bitching is in danger of overtaking the discussion. Not every thread needs to be serious but the alternative agendas, personal disputes seem to be taking over.

Agreed FtL; fortunately there are a couple of fun threads going on, abuse free (though not without some hilarious attempts at 'logic' being but forward) in the religion threads in Social Issues  :D 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 pm

I agree, just wanted to clear up a point I had been deliberating over x

What was the "paranoia" remark about though?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

Well said FTL

Reality Check....... Hug_gi21 xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:29 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Well said FTL

Reality Check....... Hug_gi21 xxx

Oooh my hairdo is better in that one !
xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Agreed FtL; fortunately there are a couple of fun threads going on, abuse free (though not without some hilarious attempts at 'logic' being but forward) in the religion threads in Social Issues  :D 

Yes Les, I've been watching the threads waiting for a feasible explanation for Noah's Ark Reality Check....... Noah_s12

Things here are getting over personal x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Well I am going to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:36 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yes Les, I've been watching the threads waiting for a feasible explanation for Noah's Ark Reality Check....... Noah_s12

Things here are getting over personal x

FTL, they are always personal every day.
What did you mean by "Paranoia"? Was it aimed at sassy or me?
Either way, it's personal?

But I do agree, arguing gets tiresome.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Thanks, FTL, I completely agree. I realize I've been getting drawn into it as well (as PhilDidge pointed out in another thread) and will do my best to behave myself. :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Thanks, FTL, I completely agree. I realize I've been getting drawn into it as well (as PhilDidge pointed out in another thread) and will do my best to behave myself. :D

Thank you Ben, you wouldn't want to end up in my naughty corner now would you Reality Check....... Naught38Reality Check....... Giggl135

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Very true x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Very true x

Reality Check....... Thank_33 Sexy, fortunately things seem to have calmed down.  Good to see you posting x

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks  I love you I love you 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 pm

I personally like to see "forceful" debate and on topics close to peoples hearts that will happen, the need for personal comments or insults are totally unnecessary though.
especially those that contain no view point or debating point.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:55 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Thank you Ben, you wouldn't want to end up in my naughty corner now would you Reality Check....... Naught38Reality Check....... Giggl135

Well, when you put it like that?  Wink 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:59 pm

heavenly father wrote:

I personally like to see "forceful" debate and on topics close to peoples hearts that will happen, the need for personal comments or insults are totally unnecessary though.

I agree Heavenly Father, there is no need to resort to personal abuse or name calling.  I think sometimes people fail to differentiate between opinion and the person.  Dislike of someone's opinion turns into the dislike of that person which seems daft to me Reality Check....... I_don_23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:00 pm

I agree ftl, life is too short to hold a grudge we are all adults and can move on i am sure .

Peace and love everyone xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:

I agree ftl, life is too short to hold a grudge we are all adults and can move on i am sure .

Peace and love everyone xxx

amen  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I agree Heavenly Father, there is no need to resort to personal abuse or name calling.  I think sometimes people fail to differentiate between opinion and the person.  Dislike of someone's opinion turns into the dislike of that person which seems daft to me Reality Check....... I_don_23

Unfortunately SOME folks harbour such vile opinions that it is reasonable to assume that they are vile people...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:49 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Unfortunately SOME folks harbour such vile opinions that it is reasonable to assume that they are vile people...

Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

absolutely and if you take the time you may find subjects you actually agree on.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 pm

No sooner spoken about than arrives.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Sassy wrote:No sooner spoken about than arrives.

Can you explain in sentences that Phil understands, that I wasn't on flap when him and Doug were being attacked, I was having a baby and raising a child.

I have told him but he's too fucking stupid/ignorant/drunk to understand.

And also tell him, this is why no one likes him. Because he is too stupid/ignorant/drunk to understand that the whole wide world doesn't revolve around him and his life.

Sorry to involve you sassy, truly,  but perhaps you speak in language that I don't.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:No sooner spoken about than arrives.

Can you explain in sentences that Phil understands, that I wasn't on flap when him and Doug were being attacked, I was having a baby and raising a child.

And also tell him, this is why no one likes him. Because he is too stupid/ignorant/drunk to understand that the whole wide world doesn't revolve around him and his life.

Sorry to involve you sassy, truly,  but perhaps you speak in language that I don't.

...Yet in another conversation, and on another thread, Sphinx and you had a go at me, because you are up to speed with things!
 Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

...Yet in another conversation, and on another thread, Sphinx and you had a go at me, because you are up to speed with things!
 Rolling Eyes 

Go and read it again.
When you've had a strong coffee, of course.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

I'll give it a go Eddy. Sometimes I think he feels so beleaguered by so many people he just lumps the lot together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Phil, you know I agree with you on things we have spoken of, but Eddie was having her baby when you were on Flop, so you can't blame her for that. Take a step back love, I know many are out to get you, but not all, honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Phil, you know I agree with you on things we have spoken of, but Eddie was having her baby when you were on Flop, so you can't blame her for that.   Take a step back love, I know many are out to get you, but not all, honest.

Thank you.
I have never ever let anyone have a go at Doug. The man is ill and not here to defend himself. I just wouldn't have it.
I had a baby and an almost two year gap, not a moral transplant!!!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Phil, you know I agree with you on things we have spoken of, but Eddie was having her baby when you were on Flop, so you can't blame her for that.   Take a step back love, I know many are out to get you, but not all, honest.

Thank you.
I have never ever let anyone have a go at Doug. The man is ill and not here to defend himself. I just wouldn't have it.
I had a baby and an almost two year gap, not a moral transplant!!!!

OK, Noted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Phew.

Night all x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Night Eddie x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Yes I do agree when referring to vile opinions, just not the ones that people purely disagree with Victor Reality Check....... Thumb102

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Huh...been gone for 3-4 days,  When I was here last everyone was congratulating themselves about how peaceful the place was.  Now, everyone is at each other's throats.

Must be cyclical.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:Huh...been gone for 3-4 days,  When I was here last everyone was congratulating themselves about how peaceful the place was.  Now, everyone is at each other's throats.

Must be cyclical.

Noticed you'd not been around Quill  I love you x

Hope all ok with you.  Take no notice, there's a love in later Reality Check....... Bomb_h11

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Huh...been gone for 3-4 days,  When I was here last everyone was congratulating themselves about how peaceful the place was.  Now, everyone is at each other's throats.

Must be cyclical.

Hope all ok with you.  Take no notice, there's a love in later Reality Check....... Bomb_h11

Hi, hon. Been busy...still, I couldn't stay away for too long. Your memory beckons like the flower to the bee.

Been ok...ribs healed and such.

xxx

PS: I've downloaded every popup blocker in the book, and still they're all over.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Hi, hon.  Been busy...still, I couldn't stay away for too long.  Your memory beckons like the flower to the bee.

Been ok...ribs healed and such.

xxx

PS: I've downloaded every popup blocker in the book, and still they're all over.

Aww, thanks Quill.  Glad you're feeling better and I'm pleased to see you back.  Hope you've been busy with fun things rather than chores or work  Reality Check....... Girl_l21xxx

I did have a problem with pop ups and still do on my iPad and iPhone but not my laptop fortunately.

It's infuriating  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down