NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotional moment TV host comes out on morning show saying he felt compelled to do so after a gay nine-year-old boy in Denver committed suicide

+7
veya_victaous
nicko
Syl
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Emotional moment TV host comes out on morning show saying he felt compelled to do so after a gay nine-year-old boy in Denver committed suicide - Page 4 Empty Emotional moment TV host comes out on morning show saying he felt compelled to do so after a gay nine-year-old boy in Denver committed suicide

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:59 am

First topic message reminder :

A host on Univision's Despierta America came out on the morning show.

Luis Sandoval decided to let his viewers know during Thursday morning's show that he was gay on national Coming Out Day.

He said he felt compelled to do so after nine-year-old Jamel Myles committed suicide in August because his classmates had been teasing him about his sexual orientation.

Sandoval said he was appalled by the harsh treatment the child's mother received in the days following his death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6270879/Univision-host-reveals-live-tv-hes-gay-impacted-suicide-nine-year-old-boy-Denver-boy.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Emotional moment TV host comes out on morning show saying he felt compelled to do so after a gay nine-year-old boy in Denver committed suicide - Page 4 Empty Re: Emotional moment TV host comes out on morning show saying he felt compelled to do so after a gay nine-year-old boy in Denver committed suicide

Post by Syl Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I ignore his abuse 99% of the time Didge so no worries.

I will say this, I have tried on at least two occasions to enter into dialogue with him, asking him why from the outset he has insulted and lied about me on here...unfortunately he is a hit and run poster, he never answers a genuine request to sort out any differences, he lies low for a bit then pops up in an unrelated thread to spew more abuse....and the cycle continues.
He is the same with several posters on here, HT, Rags and Magica all get regular uncalled for abuse, if anyone bothers to answer him he plays the victim.

In short, he is a classic troll.....every forum has one, he takes the title here.

So you are no better either then and I was wrong to think you would meet him half way

Personally, you are as bad as he came be with the above abuse

Grow up

Says you Razz ....dont try to be the forum peacemaker Didge, you come across as a bit of a hypocrite..

Over and out.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Emotional moment TV host comes out on morning show saying he felt compelled to do so after a gay nine-year-old boy in Denver committed suicide - Page 4 Empty Re: Emotional moment TV host comes out on morning show saying he felt compelled to do so after a gay nine-year-old boy in Denver committed suicide

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you are no better either then and I was wrong to think you would meet him half way

Personally, you are as bad as he came be with the above abuse

Grow up

Says you  Razz ....dont try to be the forum peacemaker Didge, you come across as a bit of a hypocrite..

Over and out.

I think you arer full of shit to be honest Syl, and your previous reply shows that

You are acting like a child

Simple as that

I am trying to help here and you have no idea what each of you are like in real life.

At times, you can be a right nasty bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4