NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out

+4
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
8 posters

Go down

Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out Empty Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out

Post by eddie Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:45 am

Doctors had to get creative after a man was admitted to hospital with a huge sex toy stuck inside himself - and none of their tools could get it out

A group of doctors have just been faced with a bizarre task they've never had to deal with before, as a rather embarrassed 31-year-old man was admitted to ASST Great Metropolitan Hospital in Niguarda, Italy with a 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself.

The unnamed man had been attempting to remove the toy for 24 hours before seeking medical assistance.

He told doctors he was suffering from mild abdominal pain, but had no other serious symptoms.

His x-rays revealed a "long and large-sized" foreign body in his colon.

Traditional removal tools such as a polypectomy snare and biopsy forceps were tried by the doctors, but all failed to retrieve the sex toy due to its "smoothness and size".

Baffled, doctors were forced to get creative and invent a new method of removal.

They threaded a piece of wire through a catheter to create a sort of "noose".

This was inserted into the man's body, with the wire end wrapping around the sex toy and being tightened until the item was able to be pulled out.

The patient was discharged later that day.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/doctors-baffled-after-man-gets-13185702

Nothing like being caught fucking your sex toy. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out Empty Re: Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:50 am

Brings to mind the woman who showed up at the Emergency Ward complaining that a tree was growing out of her vagina.

Turns out, at sometime, she had put a potato up there and the roots had taken their way.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out Empty Re: Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:59 am

Wow, I wonder if he has a partner, and if so, how the partner felt after learning of this little escapade?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Yeah, it doesn’t say whether the toy was being used as part of a game.
Furthermore, I wonder if he does have a partner, and she’s a woman...what she’d make of it?

Would other posters on here have a problem with sex toys?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:37 pm

23 bloody inches!!!!!!!!

Holy Moley the mind boggles!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:07 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:23 bloody inches!!!!!!!!

Holy Moley the mind boggles!

And the eyes water....right? Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:54 am

Perhaps it was an accident, I just "fell on it Doctor" !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Doesn't he speak? What does he say?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:Doesn't he speak?  What does he say?

Ouch. Embarassed
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Perhaps he pleads the fifth. Or filth. I dunno.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:

But I'd still like to know how/why? Ya know? Someone musta asked him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

But I'd still like to know how/why?  Ya know?  Someone musta asked him.

People play with sex toys on their own. Perhaps he likes things up his jacksy. Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out 1681210668
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:48 pm

I doubt whether he will be giving interviews.....in the circumstances, who would? silent
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:13 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But I'd still like to know how/why?  Ya know?  Someone musta asked him.

People play with sex toys on their own. Perhaps he likes things up his jacksy. Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out 1681210668

Has he told you that? I'm pretty sure he's talked to someone. What did he say?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:54 am

What did he say ? " It fucking hurts Dickhead " !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:29 am

Is it Major Stormee. Everyone on every forum told him to go fuck himself.
He is that stupid, perhaps he took it literally!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:54 pm

nicko wrote:What did he say ?   " It fucking hurts Dickhead " !

No, the focus here is on how it got there. Why would I care if it hurts? Pain is a message to one's own body that something is wrong. We already know it's abnormal.

To my point: surely he must have said something about causation. How did it get there?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:

No, the focus here is on how it got there.  Why would I care if it hurts?  Pain is a message to one's own body that something is wrong.  We already know it's abnormal.

To my point: surely he must have said something about causation.  How did it get there?

Quill, I can only think of one way it could have got there. scratch

And apparently the bum passage is a lot roomier than people may expect it to be. Shocked https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/gvdwb4/how-much-can-i-fit-up-my-ass

Last edited by Syl on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Hahahahahahaa you just don’t know how funny you are sometimes.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, the focus here is on how it got there.  Why would I care if it hurts?  Pain is a message to one's own body that something is wrong.  We already know it's abnormal.

To my point: surely he must have said something about causation.  How did it get there?

Yes, he wanted to fuck his own arse. What’s not to get? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes, he wanted to fuck his own arse. What’s not to get? scratch

I added a fascinating link to my previous post. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Yes, arseholes are very stretchy but did you know that they don’t shrink back to the same size or shape, once stretched?

You can actually get anal stretcher thingys for the ease of anal sex. Fascinating!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And apparently the bum passage is a lot roomier than people may expect it to be. Shocked https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/gvdwb4/how-much-can-i-fit-up-my-ass

You're talking about the passageway (you guys are naughty).  I wanna hear more about the circumstances. Shocked What on earth game were they playing?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You're talking about the passageway (you guys are naughty).  I wanna hear more about the circumstances. Shocked  What on earth game were they playing?

Um.....“Let’s see how much much you want this...say you love it!” perhaps?
That’s a pretty good game.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

You're talking about the passageway (you guys are naughty).  I wanna hear more about the circumstances. Shocked  What on earth game were they playing?

Hide the thimble maybe?
Obviously he/they substituted something else for the thimble.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hide the thimble maybe?

Obviously!

Hide the thimble??? So...but if it's situated in a specific place, known to all, how can it be hidden? I mean, if there was a choice--ear, penis or nostril--it might be sporting.

This is like didge's idea of 'competitiveness'...the game is rigged. Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out 3489511464

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hide the thimble maybe?

Obviously!

Hide the thimble???  So...but if it's situated in a specific place, known to all, how can it be hidden?  I mean, if there was a choice--ear, penis or nostril--it might be sporting.

This is like didge's idea of 'competitiveness'...the game is rigged.  Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out 3489511464

Quill, are you giving this a bit too much thought?? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Obviously!

Hide the thimble???  So...but if it's situated in a specific place, known to all, how can it be hidden?  I mean, if there was a choice--ear, penis or nostril--it might be sporting.

This is like didge's idea of 'competitiveness'...the game is rigged.  Doctors baffled after man gets 23-inch sex toy stuck inside himself - and they can't get it out 3489511464

That could be.  But I have a theory: because we shy away from matters of sex, for reasons of the Fundamentalist Baptist in all of us, it's the one subject we know nothing about.  Even sexologists are cautiously introduced at cocktail parties--this is Dr. Masters...um--with a grin and a nudge.  And it's all because we're all to juvenile to inquire.  

So I ask.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

That could be.  But I have a theory: because we shy away from matters of sex, for reasons of the Fundamentalist Baptist in all of us, it's the one subject we know nothing about.  Even sexologists are introduced at cocktail parties--Syl, this is Dr. Masters...um--with a grin and a nudge.  And it's all because we're all to juvenile to inquire.  

So I ask.

I dont think most people have held on to the nudge nudge wink wink style of dealing with sexual matters as keenly as you seem to think they have Quill.

This case is simple...man sticks object up his bum, man cant retrieve it because object is bigger than most things people apparently stick up their bum...he goes to hospital so medics can retrieve said object.

Why said man acted in this way was obviously for sexual pleasure, though I bet he will choose his objects more carefully in future......end of. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Yeah, really. He just wanted to have a wank. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:09 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That could be.  But I have a theory: because we shy away from matters of sex, for reasons of the Fundamentalist Baptist in all of us, it's the one subject we know nothing about.  Even sexologists are introduced at cocktail parties--Syl, this is Dr. Masters...um--with a grin and a nudge.  And it's all because we're all to juvenile to inquire.  

So I ask.

I dont think most people have held on to the nudge nudge wink wink style of dealing with sexual matters as keenly as you seem to think they have Quill.

This case is simple...man sticks object up his bum, man cant retrieve it because object is bigger than most things people apparently stick up their bum...he goes to hospital so medics can retrieve said object.

Why said man acted in this way was obviously for sexual pleasure, though I bet he will choose his objects more carefully in future......end of. Laughing

Yeah, I spose.

But I think you are wrong about sex and prudishness.  Look at society's prudishness about porn--and don't resort to the juvenile porn excuse, that's the very excuse that society uses.  I'm talking about regular, on-line porn.

Most people--especially women--go apoplectic about on-line porn, but they will read a Harlequin book anytime, which I consider raw porn.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yeah, I spose.

But I think you are wrong about sex and prudishness.  Look at society's prudishness about porn--and don't resort to the juvenile porn excuse, that's the very excuse that society uses.  I'm talking about regular, on-line porn.

Most people--especially women--go apoplectic about on-line porn, but they will read a Harlequin book anytime, which I consider raw porn.

I dont know what a Harlequin book is. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yeah, I spose.

I dont know what a Harlequin book is. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:16 pm

A Womans book with soft porn stories ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:46 pm

nicko wrote:A Womans book with soft porn stories ?

Oh right, thanks Nicko.
Not sure why Quill would think that was "raw porn".....in fact I'm not even sure what raw porn is. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:03 pm

I'm not sure what Lance Corporal "They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring" Jones would have made of all this, I hate to think......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejmFSN2qBG0
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Syl wrote:

Oh right, thanks Nicko.
Not sure why Quill would think that was "raw porn".....in fact I'm not even sure what raw porn is. Laughing  

He just means porn.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:57 pm

In fact, I’m going to start a thread about sex toys and porn. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:14 am

Did he get the whole 23 inches in ? If so he would have perforated a lot of Organs [not the musical ones] and done serious damage resulting in death ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:18 am

nicko wrote:Did he get the whole 23 inches in ?   If so he would have perforated a lot of Organs [not the musical ones] and done serious damage resulting in death ?

Its quite fascinating really, apparently he wasnt in much pain.
If the object was soft and flexible I suppose it could have bent and curled round, so as not to perforate any inner organs.
I wonder what the actual object was??

This could be false news....like a while ago a woman claimed her partners head was stuck inside her vagina.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:07 pm

Perhaps someone told him to go fuck himself, so he did?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Syl wrote:

Oh right, thanks Nicko.

Read a Harlekin novel, you'll learn. It's hardly soft porn...nicko just wants to portray the feminine gender as "soft" because it fits his perception. Rolling Eyes When I read The Impatient Virgin my ears turned pink...permanently. Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh right, thanks Nicko.

Read a Harlekin novel, you'll learn.  It's hardly soft porn...nicko just wants to portray the feminine gender as "soft" because it fits his perception.   Rolling Eyes   When I read The Impatient Virgin my ears turned pink...permanently.  Mad

Is it written by a woman? If so it'll probably appeal more to women.
Though that doesnt always follow....I read 50 shades of Grey, written by a woman for women.
It was incredibly boring. How the hell she sold 2 further books written along the same lines is a mystery to me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Nicko, buy our book. It has some sex in it. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:23 am

Eddie, i'll just get frustrated !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down