NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’

4 posters

Go down

Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’ Empty Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Police officers in Scotland were left baffled after they allegedly witnessed paranormal activity at a house in Rutherglen, Glasgow.
They were called to a property after a terrified family - a mother and her teenage son - had endured two days of unexplainable disturbances that eventually forced them to move out. When police responded they witnessed clothes flying across rooms, lights flickering on and off and even a pet chihuahua that was playing in the garden suddenly appear on top of a 7-foot high hedge.

police source told the Daily Record: “The officers attended expecting it to be a mental health issue but they witnessed the lights going off, clothes flying across the room and the dog sitting on top of the hedge. “The officers called their superiors who also attended thinking the cops were perhaps being a bit silly but it’s being taken very seriously.

“The fact it was witnessed by our officers has lent itself to a very different but active inquiry.
“One problem we’ve got is where we go from here as no crime has been established, so what else can we do but deal with any reports of disturbances.

“But officers with more than 20 years’ service are saying they’ve never seen anything like this. It really is something that down-to-earth police officers are having trouble getting their heads round.”
Nobody has been injured but police are investigating the history of the family and the property.
The family are Catholic and consulted their local church.
A priest is reported to have performed a “blessing” at the property.

A spokesman for Police Scotland told MailOnline: “On August 8 and 9, police attended a house on Stonelaw Road in Rutherglen. There was no evidence of criminality. Advice and guidance was given to the family.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/poltergeist-scotland-police_uk_57af70e0e4b01f97d8f2cbb8?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’ Empty Re: Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:26 pm

It's no good relying on hearsay though.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’ Empty Re: Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:28 pm

These things won't go unless they want to. No amount of chucking Holy water around will make them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:09 am

HoratioTarr wrote:It's no good relying on hearsay though.

Yeah, but the testimony of a bunch of seasoned cops is not nothing. This is a cool story.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:16 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Yeah, but the testimony of a bunch of seasoned cops is not nothing. This is a cool story.

I thought so too, be interesting to investigate further and how if it stoppd after th family has now left?
Can somthing else scientifically explain this?
Who knows, but very interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:39 am

probably the teenage son under stress
displaying unconcious/uncontrolled psychokinesis...

that explains 99% of poultergiest activity

the other 1% can be dealt with by any competant wiccan or druid

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:56 am

Lord Foul wrote:probably the teenage son under stress

I've been at the end of Poltergeist activity, I related it in detail on another thread. I have to say, it was interesting, initially daunting but not really scary. We got used to it. It didn't chuck things around though, just moved things around and put things in weird places.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I thought so too, be interesting to investigate further and how if it stoppd after th family has now left?

Energy. We all generate it, and spirit activity is just that. They can use our energy or the energy around them. The reason a room goes cold is because spirit use the heat in the room to manifest or make themselves felt. Some people act like batteries, they have higher etheric energy than others, so therefore the spirit can utilise that. The spirit world has no linear time, and operates in a very different way to what we understand and know. Fear, emotional pain, anger, all have different energy patterns, and this can feed the more negative entities. You won't really find 'ghosts' hanging around in graveyards. Why would they? There's no energy there. A club or pub on the other hand, is crammed with it. They're more likely to be there. You want to know where the spirit world is? It's all around us.

The Stonetape Theory is said to explain hauntings, which are not spirit visitations.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Of course. I'm talking more about convincing sceptics. They want hard proof.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:26 pm

onw wonders what the chihuahua thought about it all

"F**k me. I'm flying"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:onw wonders what the chihuahua thought about it all

"F**k me. I'm flying"

nobody saw it fly though, did they?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Energy.   We all generate it, and spirit activity is just that.   They can use our energy or the energy around them.  

Where is the scientific evidence that emotions produce engery patterns?
Please do not tll me some mumbo jumbo psudo spiritial nonsense, I want something scientific please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Lord Foul wrote:probably the teenage son under stress

Quite plausibl and then would b a very elaborate hoax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Richard Wiseman has also written there is no scientific evidence for the stone tape theory of ghosts. According to Wiseman the idea is "completely implausible – as far as we know, there is no way that information about events can be stored in the fabric of a building

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Tape

Just as I thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Huffington Post wrote:...and even a pet chihuahua that was playing in the garden suddenly appear on top of a 7-foot high hedge.

Whoa...from nipping heels to the top of the hedge!!  Just put me down for a sec...

Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’ Chihuahua-bong-hit-weed-memes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Energy.   We all generate it, and spirit activity is just that.   They can use our energy or the energy around them.  

Please do not tll me some mumbo jumbo psudo spiritial nonsense, I want something scientific please

Why are you even questioning that, when you seem to think it's quite plausible for 99 percent of energy being responsible for poltergeist activity?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why are you even questioning that, when you seem to think it's quite plausible for 99 percent of energy being responsible for poltergeist activity?  

Plausible, means simple I have not ruled out but yuour view on negtive and positive energy pattern was the claimed made
For one I do not believe Poltergeist exist.
Second, you again faild to answer my question to your pseudo claim on energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Physicists have been exploring the connection between energy and matter for a long time. Quantum physics states that all physical atoms absorb and release energy. Given all atoms release energy, then a physical body releases and absorbs energy in the same way as at the atomic level.  So, we are energy.   Energy cannot be destroyed, it merely takes another form.  What is that form?    

Stress is an emotion.  Stress can make us ill. Stress has its own energy.   Stress can kill. Why?  Because it has its own negative energy.

“If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.” – Niels Bohr

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”
― Albert Einstein
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Didge wrote:Richard Wiseman has also written there is no scientific evidence for the stone tape theory of ghosts. According to Wiseman the idea is "completely implausible – as far as we know, there is no way that information about events can be stored in the fabric of a building

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Tape

Just as I thought

Who knows. We would once have dismissed the possibility of Beethoven's 9th being stored on vinyl.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:06 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Physicists have been exploring the connection between energy and matter for a long time. Quantum physics states that all physical atoms absorb and release energy. Given all atoms release energy, then a physical body releases and absorbs energy in the same way as at the atomic level.  So, we are energy.   Energy cannot be destroyed, it merely takes another form.  What is that form?    

Stress is an emotion.  Stress can make us ill. Stress has its own energy.   Stress can kill. Why?  Because it has its own negative energy.

“If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.” – Niels Bohr

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”
― Albert Einstein

That is not evidence but a very poor play on words stated by scientists

Now lets see the scintific evidence based on your claim to energy patterns based off negative and positive thoughts you were claiming.

You also do realise that scientists have made claims that have not also been substanciated

Which goes back to my point, lets see the evidence and the link which you sem to have ommited for some strange reason to the above?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

― Albert Einstein

That is not evidence but a vert poor play on words stated by scientists

Now lets see the scintific evidence based on your claim to energy patterns based off negative and positive thoughts you were claiming.

You also do realise that scientists have made claims that have not also been substanciated

Which goes back to my point, lets see the evidence and the link which you sem to have ommited for some strange reason to the above?

So far as I know there's no 'scientific' evidence for poltergeist activity, anymore than there's 'scientific' evidence of God. Which is why I said it was no good going on the hearsay of police officers. All the experiences I've had, are my experiences alone. So, no point haranguing me for answers. Go get your own evidence if you want it so much.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Oh after some little research I see now where you are obtaining your pseudo information:

Collective-Evolution is a woo-mongering clickbait website. They label themselves as an alternative news source that seeks to expand their way of "thinking" to create "big change" on the planet.[1] According to the biography of a contributor to CE, Joe Martino, he created Collective Evolution 5 years ago to inspire others. "I created CE 5 years ago and have been heavily at it since. I love inspiring others to find joy and make changes in their lives. Hands down the only other thing I am this passionate about is baseball

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Collective_Evolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is not evidence but a vert poor play on words stated by scientists

So far as I know there's no 'scientific' evidence for poltergeist activity,  anymore than there's 'scientific' evidence of God.   Which is why I said it was no good going on the hearsay of police officers.   All the experiences I've had, are my experiences alone.   So, no point haranguing me for answers.  Go get your own evidence if you want it so much.

Copout

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So far as I know there's no 'scientific' evidence for poltergeist activity,  anymore than there's 'scientific' evidence of God.   Which is why I said it was no good going on the hearsay of police officers.   All the experiences I've had, are my experiences alone.   So, no point haranguing me for answers.  Go get your own evidence if you want it so much.

Copout

From an argument with you? Absolutely. Full moon in three days.
Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’ Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Copout

From an argument with you?   Absolutely.  Full moon in three days.
Rutherglen ‘Poltergeist’ Leaves Police Baffled By ‘Levitating Chihuahua’ Happy-smiley05

You mean after I easily expose the fact you were talking gibberish, you then resort to acting like a 2 year old above again lol, because you have an inability to tell the truth, as seen above.
You make a claim on energy patters off emotions.
Try and pass it off as things backed by famous scientists disingenuously
Fail to provide a link
Then I find the source is comical and you end again with even more immaturity based around pseudo aspects effecting the mentality of the human mind by the Moon.

Laughing

You clearly are excessivelly gulible to say the least

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Copout

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:11 pm

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

LOL!

He's as regular as clockwork!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:

LOL!

But find it amusing you seek each other for support as you simply fail to challenge me intellectually and even more so on wit.

Take that as you will

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:

LOL!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:46 pm

Didge...whilst I understand your skepticism, and desire to apply rigourous scientific principles to things like this, unless you have experienced certain things you have no idea of "whats out there"

As you know I am trained in the "scientific principles" but you also know that I am involved in what may loosely be called "the occult" (that which is "hidden"). i have experienced quite a number of things which despite the application of rigorous analysis simply defy any form of "scientific" definition, It is, by its nature "irrational". I have seen/experienced "it" but NO amount of rational thought, experiment or any other "scientific" device can possibly offer any explanation

THAT doesnt mean it didnt happen...it means that science lacks the means to define and deal with the observed happenings

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Didge...whilst I understand your skepticism, and desire to apply rigouropus scinentific principles to things like this, unless you have experienced certain things you have no idea of "whats out there"

As you know I am trained in the "scientific principles" but you also know that I am involved in what may loosely be called "the occult" (that which is "hidden"). i have experience quite a number of things which despite the application of rigorous analysis simply defy any form of "scientific" definition, It is, by its nature "irrational". I have seen/experienced "it" but NO amount of rational thought, experiment or any other "scientific device can possibly offer any explanation

THAT doesnt mean it didnt happen...it means that science lacks the means to define and deal with the observed happenings

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

No evidence is no evidence and we are only going off hearsay
You may have exprinced a number of things, which I am not disputing here
What I am disputing is a claim made by Horatio who is big enough to throw her dummies out of the pram everytime shs is merely challenged on something she has claimed.
That means when i ask her to prove her claim, and she cannot, then until she does, then its nothing more than her views.

As to your point, people claimed Jesus was raised from the dead, and i do not need to disprove something , that the onus is on those to prove that it did as you well know the concept. Its not up to me to disprove something that cannot even be proven to exist

Of which you fully understand

So my point still stands and hence why I even said I was open on this, but as of yet, I do not beleve they exist

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:10 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Didge...whilst I understand your skepticism, and desire to apply rigourous scientific principles to things like this, unless you have experienced certain things you have no idea of "whats out there"

As you know I am trained in the "scientific principles" but you also know that I am involved in what may loosely be called "the occult" (that which is "hidden"). i have experienced quite a number of things which despite the application of rigorous analysis simply defy any form of "scientific" definition, It is, by its nature "irrational". I have seen/experienced "it" but NO amount of rational thought, experiment or any other "scientific" device can possibly offer any explanation

Involved in the occult in what way?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:23 pm

As a druid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 am

Lord Foul wrote:As a druid

So, you believe in reincarnation?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down