NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail

Go down

Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail  Empty Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm

[*]Blogger posted three anti-Semitic songs online following meeting in London
[*]The lyrics of the songs questioned the Holocaust and mocked survivors
[*]She has now been found guilty of 'improper use of a communications network'
[*]The defendant's supporters and anti-fascists clashed outside court

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5771007/Blogger-GUILTY-broadcasting-anti-Semitic-music.html#ixzz5GX3qPofU 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am all for free speech, but this woman is vile and scum
What does it say that her supporters, backed violence to her use of Anti-Semitism?

Now do I think she should go to jail?

No, what I think should happen, is she is shamed for the vile hateful woman that she is

That she is publically shamed for the hate she promoted

Back to top Go down

Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail  Empty Re: Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 5:50 pm

[*]Alizon Chabloz, 53, was found guilty of hate crimes after denying the Holocaust and mocking survivors in her songs
[*]Her daughter has disowned her and her elderly parents have thrown her out
[*]Her former bandmates described her as 'manipulative' and she was barred from the local Labour club where she used to perform at pro-Palestinian events
[*]Fiyaz Mughal, the founder of Tell Mama, an anti-Islamophobic charity, stood by her when she was sacked for anti-Semitism but has since distanced himself 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5522203/Singing-Holocaust-denier-disowned-daughter.html#ixzz5GX71we2n 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The last point is th most troubling to me. How on earth could Fiyaz have defended her?

Back to top Go down