NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural'

Go down

Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural' Empty Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural'

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Labour MPs have demanded an answer from Jeremy Corbyn over his Facebook comments appearing to support an 'antisemitic' mural.

The mural, which depicts businessmen and bankers counting money, was painted on a property near Brick Lane in London’s East End.

It was painted on private property, but removed after complaints from residents.

When it was announced the artwork, by Kalen Ockerman, was to be removed, the Labour leader questioned this decision in a Facebook group.

Mr Corbyn wrote at the time, in 2012: “Why? You are in good company. Rockerfeller destroyed Diego Viera’s mural because it includes a picture of Lenin.”

A spokesperson for the Labour leader told The Telegraph that he has changed his view, and believes it should have been removed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/23/labour-mps-demand-answers-jeremy-corbyn-support-antisemitic/

He can only hide his antisemitism for so long, the evidence is mounting. That Corbyn really is nothing but a Hard left Jew hater.

Not that it matters, it seems, we are seeing a ressurgence of jew hate today, which is constantly being swept under the carpet

Back to top Go down

Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural' Empty Re: Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural'

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural' Mural
Labour MP Luciana Berger has contacted the Leader’s Office asking them to explain this Facebook comment purporting to show Jeremy Corbyn defending an anti-Semitic mural.

The comment was reported by the JC a couple of years ago, but it appears his office again declined to comment. At the time of going to pixel Luciana still hasn’t had an answer. Surely Jezza can’t really have written that?
UPDATE: Corbyn’s spokesman says: “In 2012, Jeremy was responding to concerns about the removal of public art on grounds of freedom of speech. However, the mural was offensive, used antisemitic imagery, which has no place in our society, and it is right that it was removed”. So why did he post that comment? This is not good…

https://order-order.com/2018/03/23/berger-asks-corbyn-explain-comment-defending-anti-semitic-mural/

Back to top Go down

Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural' Empty Re: Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural'

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:29 am

New Corbyn statement:
“In 2012 I made a general comment about the removal of public art on grounds of freedom of speech. My comment referred to the destruction of the mural “Man at the Crossroads” by Diego Rivera on the Rockefeller Center.

“That is in no way comparable with the mural in the original post. I sincerely regret that I did not look more closely at the image I was commenting on, the contents of which are deeply disturbing and anti- Semitic. I wholeheartedly support its removal.

“I am opposed to the production of anti-Semitic material of any kind. and the defence of free speech cannot be used as a justification for the promotion of anti-Semitism in any form.

That is a view I’ve 
always held.”

(Bullshit alert)

Corbyn’s statement is of course totally disingenuous. He falsely claims he only made a “general” comment and did not look “closely” at the mural. This is untrue… he specifically commented on the mural and praised it…

Come on then Labour moderates… Today the Absolute Boy has been exposed for defending an anti-Semitic mural and then sacked a Remainer to distract from it… You gonna do anything or stay silent as usual?

https://order-order.com/2018/03/23/corbyn-express-sincere-regret-refuses-apologise-anti-semitic-mural/

Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural' Antisemitic-art
[size][url][/url][/size]
But don’t take my word for it. Take the “artist’s” word for it.
Labour MPs demand answers from Jeremy Corbyn over his 'support for antisemitic mural' Mear-one
[size][url][/url][/size]
On second thoughts, do not bother trying to explain yourself. Just quit. In disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down