NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable

+2
Cass
veya_victaous
6 posters

Go down

Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable Empty Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:21 pm

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/vegan-blogger-who-tried-to-cure-her-cancer-with-raw-vegetable-diet-has-died/news-story/132cd39869e379ddb4f99476a19da729

Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable 028c48b1bd0dccf3b4a6424bd33efa98

A YOUTUBE star who claimed to cure her cancer and homosexuality with a raw vegan diet has died, her niece said.

Mari Lewis was one half of the YouTube vlogging duo Liz and Mari, with her niece Liz Johnson. They had 11,775 subscribers and uploaded videos about avoiding traditional cancer treatments in favour of juicing and eating raw fruits and vegetables.

In the video clip she explained that Mari was living with Liz’s mother, who had “started to tell her that she needed to eat meat” and would “cook her things using the microwave”.

Mari had previously spoken about going on a 90-day juice cleanse and that she had ignored the advice of her doctors, who recommended she undergo cancer treatment.

“I’ve been okay, I haven’t died, I haven’t gotten to the hospital ... I am going to continue on this path of going natural,” Mari said at the time.

“It’s over, it is done with, I am healed. I feel it in my spirit and in my body.”

In a video titled “Stage 4 Cancer Natural Transformation,” Mari explained how God drew her to the fruits and vegetables in the grocery store that would cure her.

In a video uploaded this week, Liz revealed to her followers that Mari died in December after her cancer spread to her blood, liver, and lungs.

Liz claims that towards the end of her life Mari was not adhering to a strict vegan diet.

“My aunt was inconsistent in her diet and spiritual life,” she wrote on YouTube. “[She] did not continue [a] juicing/raw vegan diet when she got diagnosed again, she chose to do radiation and chemo.”

Liz, who has disabled comments on her YouTube channel, maintains she never claimed to “heal my aunt’s gay lifestyle” thorough juicing.

“My aunt chose to make that change on her own, which had nothing to do with her juicing but everything to do with her faith,” Liz said.

“People have sent me many emails about positive changes after juicing, and some have told me that they chose to do chemo. Some are still alive, and unfortunately, some are not. We never claimed that this would 100 per cent work for everyone.”

She also denied suggestions that she made a significant profit from her YouTube channel.

“Our intention was never to make money off of anything,” Liz said.
“Some money was made in order to support Mari as she wanted to help people full-time, quitting her job. We also received a little support from the small amount that was made.

“I will be continuing a channel, covering things like health and financial freedom.

“I will not take down her videos as they continue to help people. I will add disclaimers and change titles and descriptions to reflect what has happened since the video.”
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable Empty Re: Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/vegan-blogger-who-tried-to-cure-her-cancer-with-raw-vegetable-diet-has-died/news-story/132cd39869e379ddb4f99476a19da729

Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable 028c48b1bd0dccf3b4a6424bd33efa98

A YOUTUBE star who claimed to cure her cancer and homosexuality with a raw vegan diet has died, her niece said.

Mari Lewis was one half of the YouTube vlogging duo Liz and Mari, with her niece Liz Johnson. They had 11,775 subscribers and uploaded videos about avoiding traditional cancer treatments in favour of juicing and eating raw fruits and vegetables.

In the video clip she explained that Mari was living with Liz’s mother, who had “started to tell her that she needed to eat meat” and would “cook her things using the microwave”.

Mari had previously spoken about going on a 90-day juice cleanse and that she had ignored the advice of her doctors, who recommended she undergo cancer treatment.

“I’ve been okay, I haven’t died, I haven’t gotten to the hospital ... I am going to continue on this path of going natural,” Mari said at the time.

“It’s over, it is done with, I am healed. I feel it in my spirit and in my body.”

In a video titled “Stage 4 Cancer Natural Transformation,” Mari explained how God drew her to the fruits and vegetables in the grocery store that would cure her.

In a video uploaded this week, Liz revealed to her followers that Mari died in December after her cancer spread to her blood, liver, and lungs.

Liz claims that towards the end of her life Mari was not adhering to a strict vegan diet.

“My aunt was inconsistent in her diet and spiritual life,” she wrote on YouTube. “[She] did not continue [a] juicing/raw vegan diet when she got diagnosed again, she chose to do radiation and chemo.”

Liz, who has disabled comments on her YouTube channel, maintains she never claimed to “heal my aunt’s gay lifestyle” thorough juicing.

“My aunt chose to make that change on her own, which had nothing to do with her juicing but everything to do with her faith,” Liz said.

“People have sent me many emails about positive changes after juicing, and some have told me that they chose to do chemo. Some are still alive, and unfortunately, some are not. We never claimed that this would 100 per cent work for everyone.”

She also denied suggestions that she made a significant profit from her YouTube channel.

“Our intention was never to make money off of anything,” Liz said.
“Some money was made in order to support Mari as she wanted to help people full-time, quitting her job. We also received a little support from the small amount that was made.

“I will be continuing a channel, covering things like health and financial freedom.

“I will not take down her videos as they continue to help people. I will add disclaimers and change titles and descriptions to reflect what has happened since the video.”

+1

Back to top Go down

Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable Empty Re: Vegan blogger who tried to cure her cancer with raw vegetable

Post by Cass Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:43 am

See it’s fake news crap like this that should be banned from social media.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:48 am

Just to digress, but didn't she look like Barack Obama?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:56 am

Syl wrote:Just to digress, but didn't she look like Barack Obama?

similar face shape but I think the Hair cut is the main thing Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:58 am

Cass wrote:See it’s fake news crap like this that should be banned from social media.

+100000000
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:05 am

Yes I can see it.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:47 am

It is Obama. That's what he has been up to since he retired.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 am

Cool

Every Vegan nutbag is entitled to kill themselves in any way they please, whether through avoiding medical treatment, eating whacky diets, or drowning in fruit juice --  just so long as they don't harm anybody else in the process...

Peddling fake information and offering false hope, and occasionally profiting from such quackery though, should be outlawed..

As with so many other types of quackery and deliberate medical fraud that are out there.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Just because someone is a vegan doesn’t mean she’s a “nutbag”.

But let’s face it, she was a dumb fucking idiot to think she could cure herself of homosexuality in the first place.

And yes, she does look like Barrack Obama. Wonder if that’s a racist thing to say? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:17 pm

eddie wrote:Just because someone is a vegan doesn’t mean she’s a “nutbag”.

But let’s face it, she was a dumb fucking idiot to think she could cure herself of homosexuality in the first place.

And yes, she does look like Barrack Obama. Wonder if that’s a racist thing to say? Rolling Eyes

Only to an idiot.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down