NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saudi blogger will likely get 50 more lashes tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

saudi blogger will likely get 50 more lashes tomorrow  Empty saudi blogger will likely get 50 more lashes tomorrow

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 pm

His wife fears he won't survive .

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/11/a_saudi_blogger_will_likely_get_50_more_lashes_tomorrow_his_wife_fears_he.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=557a32dc04d3011a87000001&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

what a sick religion

Back to top Go down

saudi blogger will likely get 50 more lashes tomorrow  Empty Re: saudi blogger will likely get 50 more lashes tomorrow

Post by captain Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:24 pm

It is not so much their religion, more like control freaks taking pleasure in the persecution and control of the people.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

saudi blogger will likely get 50 more lashes tomorrow  Empty Re: saudi blogger will likely get 50 more lashes tomorrow

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:32 pm

captainJane wrote:It is not so much their religion, more like control freaks taking pleasure in the persecution and control of the people.

that's exactly what it is it's a message to everyone else to do as you are told and never question islam...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:01 am

A second round of lashes has been delayed for Saudi blogger Raif Badawi-- jailed for what the Kingdom calls “insulting Islam”-- his wife said via Twitter Friday.

Badawi’s wife, Ensaf Haidar, announced the postponement on his feed Friday. "No flogging for today," Haidar wrote on her husband's Twitter account. "I repeat my appeal to his majesty King Salman to pardon my husband #RaifBadawi and stop his flogging."

Badawi, 31, was arrested and imprisoned in June 2012 and a Saudi court initially sentenced him to seven years in prison and 600 lashes for breaking Saudi Arabia's technology laws and insulting Islamic religious figures through a blog that he created. One of his posts criticized the Saudi clergy and called for changes in the way religion is practiced in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/12/saudi-blogger-flogging-reportedly-delayed-amid-international-outcry/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:07 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:A second round of lashes has been delayed for Saudi blogger Raif Badawi-- jailed for what the Kingdom calls “insulting Islam”-- his wife said via Twitter Friday.  

Badawi’s wife, Ensaf Haidar, announced the postponement on his feed Friday. "No flogging for today," Haidar wrote on her husband's Twitter account. "I repeat my appeal to his majesty King Salman to pardon my husband #RaifBadawi and stop his flogging."

Badawi, 31, was arrested and imprisoned in June 2012 and a Saudi court initially sentenced him to seven years in prison and 600 lashes for breaking Saudi Arabia's technology laws and insulting Islamic religious figures through a blog that he created. One of his posts criticized the Saudi clergy and called for changes in the way religion is practiced in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/12/saudi-blogger-flogging-reportedly-delayed-amid-international-outcry/

thank goodness..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 am

i also saw some comments on a facebook report that he was going to be released and deported , i do hope this is true because he isn't a well man .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:16 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i also saw some comments on a facebook report that he was going to be released and deported , i do hope this is true because he isn't a well man .

that would be good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i also saw some comments on a facebook report that he was going to be released and deported , i do hope this is true because he isn't a well man .

Yes. Just get the man out of there and have done with it. I don't suppose he would mind being deported.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes. Just get the man out of there and have done with it. I don't suppose he would mind being deported.

He hasn't seen his wife and children in three years . I'm trying to find the link that said he was being set free and deported .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down