NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda'

2 posters

Go down

Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Empty Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda'

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:36 am

A couple in Tennessee have been charged with the murder of a five-year-old girl who was allegedly forced to drink over two litres of grape soda and water as a punishment for drinking her step-mother’s soda.

Alexa Linboom was taken to hospital on 1 January, 2012, by her father Randall-Lee Vaughn, 41, and step-mother Mary-Lee Vaughn, 58, because she had turned blue and was unresponsive, according to the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office.
Doctors at the Hawkins County Memorial Hospital discovered she had sustained severe brain damage. Alexa died two days later.
Her father and step-mother have now been charged with first degree murder, two counts of aggravated child neglect, and aggravated child abuse after a two-year investigation into her death revealed she had died from acute fluid/water intoxication.
An autopsy revealed Alexa had suffered severe brain damage as a result of a massive intake of fluid, which saw her sodium levels drop excessively. This in turn allowed excess water to enter her brain cells and cause swelling.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fiveyearold-girl-alexa-linboom-dies-after-her-parents-force-her-to-drink-more-than-two-litres-of-soda-9115169.html

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Empty Re: Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda'

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:45 am

I read stories like this and I understand why so many people support the death penalty ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Empty Re: Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda'

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:32 am

what were they thinking of..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:51 am

Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Smile132 Disgraceful, poor little girl.  These stories break my heart, they really do.  Why some people have children only to treat them so poorly I'll never understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:49 pm

I cannot bear thinking about how much pain that poor child must have gone through.

I would love do kill these swines with my bare hands!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I cannot bear thinking about how much pain that poor child must have gone through.

They're nothing but bullies Sexy, she must have really suffered  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:I cannot bear thinking about how much pain that poor child must have gone through.

It breaks my heart reading stories like above! The death penalty is too quick for scum like these. They should suffer. Really suffer Evil or Very Mad 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:55 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

It breaks my heart reading stories like above! The death penalty is too quick for scum like these. They should suffer. Really suffer Evil or Very Mad 

I wonder how much soda it would take  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 pm

10 litres  Evil or Very Mad 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:10 litres  Evil or Very Mad 

Im with you Sexy and FTL
Hanging is too good for them
they should suffer what they
put that poor little girl through

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:10 litres  Evil or Very Mad 

Her poor little tummy must have nearly exploded, bastards!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:19 pm

isn't it about time that they set some sort of testing to see if people are capable of looking after children before they are allowed to get pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:21 pm

heavenly father wrote:isn't it about time that they set some sort of testing to see if people are capable of looking after children before they are allowed to get pregnant.

It makes you feel that way sometimes doesn't it Heavenly Father, some people just don't deserve them  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:24 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:isn't it about time that they set some sort of testing to see if people are capable of looking after children before they are allowed to get pregnant.

It makes you feel that way sometimes doesn't it Heavenly Father, some people just don't deserve them  Sad 

When you consider the procedures some go through to try and have a child and end up fostering or adopting, then retards like this kill a child it just makes you wonder what on earth is going on.

you have to be 18 to vote yet you could have a couple of kids by then, is it me or is that just wrong..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:30 pm

heavenly father wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

When you consider the procedures some go through to try and have a child and end up fostering or adopting, then retards like this kill a child it just makes you wonder what on earth is going on.

you have to be 18 to vote yet you could have a couple of kids by then, is it me or is that just wrong..

I know exactly what you're saying, it does seem crazy doesn't it.  It's the children I feel sorry for, they didn't ask to be born into that kind of environment.  Perhaps if having children wasn't quite so easy it would make people sit down ask themselves is this something I really want and am I prepared for the level of commitment.

Children are so innocent, precious and should be treated as such  I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:32 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I know exactly what you're saying, it does seem crazy doesn't it.  It's the children I feel sorry for, they didn't ask to be born into that kind of environment.  Perhaps if having children wasn't quite so easy it would make people sit down ask themselves is this something I really want and am I prepared for the level of commitment.

Kids really are a little miraculous gift, its sad they go to people who have no idea just how precious they are, when you see these loony's with 18 kids you just have to wonder what is going through their heads..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:38 pm

heavenly father wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Kids really are a little miraculous gift, its sad they go to people who have no idea just how precious they are, when you see these loony's with 18 kids you just have to wonder what is going through their heads..

Absolutely, but that's life hey Heavenly Father.  Fortunately many children have good and loving parents who realise that they are bringing up a new little person; a challenge admittedly but one to be cherished Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Love_h52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Absolutely, but that's life hey Heavenly Father.  Fortunately many children have good and loving parents who realise that they are bringing up a new little person; a challenge admittedly but one to be cherished Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Love_h52

parenting is a real challenge and there are no manuals as each child is and individual but we need people to go in to parenthood with eyes wide open, ot this puppy dog idea that they will be cute and cuddly and stay that way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:50 pm

heavenly father wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

parenting is a real challenge and there are no manuals as each child is and individual but we need people to go in to parenthood with eyes wide open, ot this puppy dog idea that they will be cute and cuddly and stay that way...

My puppy dog has stayed cute and cuddly Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Puppy16 lol! 

It's not an easy job being a parent that's for sure.  It's for life too, not just til they are 18 these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

My puppy dog has stayed cute and cuddly Five-year-old girl Alexa Linboom dies after her 'parents force her to drink more than two litres of soda' Puppy16 lol! 

It's not an easy job being a parent that's for sure.  It's for life too, not just til they are 18 these days.

it can be incredibly rewarding.. :D :D but we need to be looking at what people do have children..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:00 pm

heavenly father wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

it can be incredibly rewarding.. :D :D but we need to be looking at what people do have children..

In what way? You can't stop people having kids just because you don't believe they'd make good parents can you. It's all very subjective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down