NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moment a mother who left her daughter, 4, to die in a scalding bath that made her skin 'melt off' is arrested with her boyfriend for the brutal crime

+3
'Wolfie
eddie
magica
7 posters

Go down

Moment a mother who left her daughter, 4, to die in a scalding bath that made her skin 'melt off' is arrested with her boyfriend for the brutal crime   Empty Moment a mother who left her daughter, 4, to die in a scalding bath that made her skin 'melt off' is arrested with her boyfriend for the brutal crime

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:25 pm

[*]Newly released dash cam footage shows a Michigan couple who were captured for murder Tuesday
[*]Candice Diaz, 24, and her boyfriend, Brad Fields, 28, were charged Saturday in the 'worst child abuse death' case in decades
[*]The 'mentally ill' pair are accused of leaving Gabrielle Barrett to die in a burning bath on New Year's Day
[*]Gabrielle's seared skin was seen in the drain and her big toe fell off from the alleged abuse
[*]Shortly after authorities arrived, the child was transported to the hospital where she died shortly after
[*]The child's biological father, Kyle Barrett, said the last time he saw his daughter was before he went to jail for failing to pay child support
[*]Barrett said in a statement: 'I got to give her a kiss and a hug and say I loved her'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5294927/Michigan-parents-charged-murder-daughter-4.html#ixzz54rB2w9bk 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Moment a mother who left her daughter, 4, to die in a scalding bath that made her skin 'melt off' is arrested with her boyfriend for the brutal crime   Empty Re: Moment a mother who left her daughter, 4, to die in a scalding bath that made her skin 'melt off' is arrested with her boyfriend for the brutal crime

Post by magica Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 pm

Oh I'm so sad, that poor little girl.

I hope they get life, mentally ill or not, the childs screams would tell them the water is hot. They didn't care eh?

Oh I'm so sad, how horrible to die like that, the pain!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Moment a mother who left her daughter, 4, to die in a scalding bath that made her skin 'melt off' is arrested with her boyfriend for the brutal crime   Empty Re: Moment a mother who left her daughter, 4, to die in a scalding bath that made her skin 'melt off' is arrested with her boyfriend for the brutal crime

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 pm

magica wrote:Oh I'm so sad, that poor little girl.

I hope they get life, mentally ill or not, the childs screams would tell them the water is hot. They didn't care eh?

Oh I'm so sad, how horrible to die like that, the pain!

It beggars belief Magica

Sadly some people are utterly cruel

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:25 pm

It does Didge, so cruel, so really appalling.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:36 pm

I nearly didn’t open this thread due to the title. Words fail me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:16 am

Shocked

"Mental Illnesses" notwithstanding,  the fact that they were on the run shows us that they knew quite well that what they did was wrong...

So hopefully the courts won't even contemplate "mentally unfit" or "insanity" defences..

Hopefully they will be jailed for life, where other inmates will make every remaining day of their lives a living hell.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:06 am

An eye for an eye,? but of course that wont happen !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:12 pm

People are cruel, 2 beautiful children killed by their parents making the news at the same time.
No matter what sentences they are given they should also be forcibly sterilised.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Ghastly. I don't feel much sympathy for the father either. This poor child was let down on all fronts, and you can't choose your parents. Cruelty is one of the worst human vices. It hurts your heart and soul when you read shit like this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:27 pm

This is one of the most cruel, depraved things that someone could do...to your own child, no less.

Words don't serve...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Hope in prison someone pours sugary boiling water over them
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down