NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend.

5 posters

Go down

Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend. Empty Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend.

Post by Syl Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:24 pm

The papers now have permission to reveal what many already knew. The horrific double slaying of Elizabeth Edwards and her 13 year old daughter Katie, was committed by her other daughter Kim,  and her boyfriend Lucas Markham, both 14 at the time of the murders.

Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend. BBDeHfU

"A schoolgirl who became Britain’s youngest double murderer after killing her mother and younger sister has been compared to Myra Hindley.
Kim Edwards and her boyfriend Lucas Markham murdered Edwards’ mother Elizabeth and 13-year-old sister Katie as they slept in their home in Lincolnshire last April.
Graham Green, Elizabeth’s bereaved partner, said the girl should never be freed from prison and compared her to the infamous moors murderer Myra Hindley who killed five children alongside Ian Brady in the 1960s.
According to the Times, Mr Green said: “I think she’s another Myra Hindley as far as I’m concerned. She should be never, never be let out.”
In an interview for a Channel 5 programme to be aired on Monday night, detective superintendent Martin Holvey, of Lincolnshire Police, said neither killer showed remorse during questioning.
He said: “You actually recount the story to your team and everyone sits there — hardened detectives — and thinks, I can’t believe what you’re hearing.”
“You know, over 30 years as a cop you look at this case and there’s nothing that rivals it that I’ve come across.
“A really brutal, chilling, cold and callous act that was carried out by these two children on two defenceless victims.”
The baby-faced killers, who are believed to be Britain’s youngest double murderers, were both 14 when they carried out the murders.

A ban on naming the pair was lifted this month because dinary nature of the case."

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/teenage-killer-kim-edwards-is-another-myra-hindley/ar-BBDeX8R?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend. Empty Re: Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend.

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:26 pm

I didn't know it was her own daughter. No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend. Empty Re: Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend.

Post by magica Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Bloody hell, this is horrible. Her own daughter. What goes on in these killers head
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Dinner lady and her daughter was murdered by her own daughter and her teenage boyfriend. _91968238_mediaitem91968237
Elizabeth and Katy.

It was not made public at the time, even though the info was online on certain sites.
It was a really gruesome crime...planned and executed by her own young daughter and her 14 year old boyfriend, neither showing  emotion or remorse after they were taken into custody and charged.

There is a programme on Ch4 tonight. Police interviewing the young couple will be shown.
Apparently after they murdered the mum then the sister, they ate a meal, watched a film, had a bath together then had sex....all  the while with the dead bodies upstairs. No
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:20 pm

I did know the details in op...

Although i have no idea why they would do such a terrible thing...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:58 am

I watched this last night. The girl had no other reason to kill her mother and sister than she felt she didn't get enough attention or her own way. Cold and totally detached, she just stated in a very matter of fact way that she didn't care if her mother was dead or her little sister.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:58 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I did know the details in op...

Although i have no idea why they would do such a terrible thing...

For shits and giggles by the look of it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I watched this last night.   The girl had no other reason to kill her mother and sister than she felt she didn't get enough attention or her own way.   Cold and  totally detached, she just stated in a very matter of fact way that she didn't care if her mother was dead or her little sister.

Cold and calculating...and so far has shown no remorse.
Even hardened police were shocked.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down