NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A British man’s testicle ‘exploded like a volcano’

5 posters

Go down

A British man’s testicle ‘exploded like a volcano’  Empty A British man’s testicle ‘exploded like a volcano’

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:09 pm

A MAN’S testicle “exploded like a volcano” after he got a rare disease while on holiday in Africa.

David Worsley, 59, caught African salmonella, a strain of the infection which was confined to his genital area, in Tunisia.

The British grandfather was in agony as his testicles swelled to 10 times their normal size when he got home, reports The Sun.

His left testicle then burst as he had a bath and he is now taking legal action against holiday tour operator TUI.

He said: “I was told that I had a rare form of salmonella called African salmonella.

“After the holiday, my testicle had swollen to the size of a grapefruit and it was so heavy it was like it was made of glass.

“The pain was so bad I thought I was going to die.

“When it finally exploded I felt fantastic. It was such a relief.

More at source
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/a-british-mans-testicle-exploded-like-a-volcano-after-he-contracted-salmonella-on-holiday-in-africa/news-story/6e8749b4de99ffca8bcd5df10424d8cd
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

A British man’s testicle ‘exploded like a volcano’  Empty Re: A British man’s testicle ‘exploded like a volcano’

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:58 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
A MAN’S testicle “exploded like a volcano” after he got a rare disease while on holiday in Africa.

David Worsley, 59, caught African salmonella, a strain of the infection which was confined to his genital area, in Tunisia.

The British grandfather was in agony as his testicles swelled to 10 times their normal size when he got home, reports The Sun.

His left testicle then burst as he had a bath and he is now taking legal action against holiday tour operator TUI.

He said: “I was told that I had a rare form of salmonella called African salmonella.

“After the holiday, my testicle had swollen to the size of a grapefruit and it was so heavy it was like it was made of glass.

“The pain was so bad I thought I was going to die.

“When it finally exploded I felt fantastic. It was such a relief.

More at source
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/a-british-mans-testicle-exploded-like-a-volcano-after-he-contracted-salmonella-on-holiday-in-africa/news-story/6e8749b4de99ffca8bcd5df10424d8cd

One more reason to scratch Africa off of my travel plans.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

A British man’s testicle ‘exploded like a volcano’  Empty Re: A British man’s testicle ‘exploded like a volcano’

Post by Cass Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:16 am

Eewww.

So he didn’t see a doctor on holiday just a representative.

He was in hospital back home but they didn’t fix it for him.

He’s now suing the holiday company.

Why????
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:40 am

Those Tunisians know how to party. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Gives a new meaning to "busting one's balls", I guess.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:24 pm

eddie wrote:Gives a new meaning to "busting one's balls", I guess.

cheers
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down