NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous?

+2
Ben Reilly
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous? Empty Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:13 pm

A sharp-toothed, testicle-biting cousin to the piranha has been pulled up by a woman fishing in Lake St. Clair, located near Detroit, Mich. The fish measured around two feet in length and weighed 15 pounds, according to Tech Times.
The fish is the pacu, a vegetarian who, although it prefers fruits and nuts that drop into the Amazon River and its tributaries, has been known to confuse nuts for human flesh. The pacu caught in Michigan was caught on a hook that was baited with a nightcrawler and catfish.
In Papua New Guinea, where the pacu has also escaped, it is believed to have mistaken male reproductive organs for nuts. Two fishermen were reportedly were bitten and bled to death in 2011, according to Jeremy Wade, host of Animal Planet’s “River Monsters.”

http://news.discovery.com/animals/testicle-munching-fish-all-that-dangerous-130813.htm

Back to top Go down

Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous? Empty Re: Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous?

Post by eddie Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:30 pm

lol! 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous? Empty Re: Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Testicle-Munching Fish: All That Dangerous? Mama_n10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Smelly, you done yet? Pretty sure everyone's seen this by now.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Smelly, you done yet? Pretty sure everyone's seen this by now.

you gonna ban the bitch or what??

oh wait i forgot its discretion time isnt it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:34 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

Cite the rule she broke.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:35 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

Listen you bastard

You type that you LAUGH AT Muslims DYING

BEN HADNT BANNED YOU
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Cite the rule she broke.

Holy sh1t you really are a disgusting little man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Cite the rule she broke.

Glad you think so, really. But my job is not to ban people when someone asks, my job is to enforce the rules of the board.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Glad you think so, really. But my job is not to ban people when someone asks, my job is to enforce the rules of the board.

nor a place for posting hate speech against minority groups.

AND

lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

SO ITS OK FIR SMELLY TO WRITE

HE LAUGHS AT Muslims DYING????

Lol!!!! Yet NO ONE CONDEMNED HIM!

You lot are bunch of fuckers
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Gota go to open my fast

Ciao
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

AND

I take it we all agree as a forum, that those rules were broken then?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:26 pm

If any of us rightwing posters had come out with something as vile as that, we would have been banned quicker than you can say inshallah. I thought Ben was quite a fair admin, his politics aside, but obviously not.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

AND

That case, better get rid of Smelly, he crosses them all the time, the more Muslim children killed the better for Smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 pm

I hadn't seen it, has SM had a personality transplant, only I've been around forums with her for years and I have never known her swear or be so abusive to people before.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 pm

harvesmom wrote:I hadn't seen it, has SM had a personality transplant, only I've been around forums with her for years and I have never known her swear or be so abusive to people before.

No, she's watched children being blown apart and Smelly laughing about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:I hadn't seen it, has SM had a personality transplant, only I've been around forums with her for years and I have never known her swear or be so abusive to people before.

No, she's watched children being blown apart and Smelly laughing about it.

Well I saw her swearing on a thread yesterday too, which had nothing to do with that topic.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Yes, because she has been watching what is going on in Gaza and is very angry. So am I. So at the moment, she pissed off easily, especially when Smelly, in thread after thread has been rejoicing about Muslims dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Sassy wrote:Yes, because she has been watching what is going on in Gaza and is very angry.   So am I.   So at the moment, she pissed off easily, especially when Smelly, in thread after thread has been rejoicing about Muslims dying.

She wasn't swearing at smelly. Or anyone in Gaza for that matter.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Harvesmom what thread?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Harvesmom what thread?

The one Eddie changed your thread title, that's the one I am referring to. I'm not saying you can't swear of course, thats up to you, I was simply saying from knowing you a long time its not like you to get so angry. I was surprised yesterday, and I'm surprised again today.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:06 pm

You don't have to explain yourself, if someone pisses you off and makes you swear, what business is it of anyones (apart from the person you swore at lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:07 pm

harvesmom wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Harvesmom what thread?

The one Eddie changed your thread title, that's the one I am referring to. I'm not saying you can't swear of course, thats up to you, I was simply saying from knowing you a long time its not like you to get so angry. I was surprised yesterday, and I'm surprised again today.

I have taken crap far too long Harvesmom.

It gets to you eventually.........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:09 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Fair enough SM. You go for it!! I can see you understand what I'm saying though. Its not like you that's all.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

I can assure you harvesmum, that you are mistaken - BigMama has a foul mouth, has done for years.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:15 pm

harvesmom wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Fair enough SM. You go for it!! I can see you understand what I'm saying though. Its not like you that's all.

Thanks for your feedback Harvesmom
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

No worries SM, just a passing comment that's all  Wink 

Now. About these fish.......
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:19 pm

harvesmom wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No worries SM, just a passing comment that's all  Wink 

Now. About these fish.......

Lol!!!!!

And duly noted btw
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:17 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

AND

No, I don't think "people that jerk off over dead children" is a protected minority group

She didn't say Jews as much as Smelly implies it she said 'these people' to an article about people tweeting about orgasming children being blown up

Do you defend people jerking off over dead kids?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No, I don't think "people that jerk off over dead children" is a protected minority group

She didn't say Jews as much as Smelly implies it she said 'these people' to an article about people tweeting about orgasming children being blown up

Do you defend people jerking off over dead kids?

Unbelievable, it matters not who she meant, "the people" implies Jews and no I do not defend anyone saying "Jerking off over dead kids, that is utterly wrong also.
Sorry there is no defense of either comments, both are utterly wrong, the reality is millions died and suffered under the Holocaust, including people who just held views.
Thus such comments are wrong plain and simple, it is thus justifying that genocide is acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 am

Also, all these comments have nothing to do with the thread, can they and others on different threads be moved to one thread so as not to spoil debate on countless topics. Smelly has also been a right fuckwit with spoiling many with such comments which they all should be placed under one.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:06 am

Back on topic

Did anyone watch that episode of river monsters?

They found BOTH the 'dead' fisherman Alive and well
no one has died in Papua from these fish.

it is funny their teeth look like human teeth
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down