NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist

Go down

Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist Empty Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:04 am

Hamas spokesman Mushir al-Masri has in the past said that the knife is their weapon of choice.

He’s unlikely to change his opinion now.
Yesterday (Friday), a terrorist organization attempted to launch a rocket from Gaza into Israel but the rocket accidentally hit the home of the brother of Hamas Spokesperson Mushir al-Masri.

“They are singlehandedly destroying the future of Gaza’s residents,” IDF Major General Yoav (Poli) Mordechai wrote on Facebook. “A rocket that was launched a short time ago from Gaza hit a house in Beit Hanoun.”

“This is not the first time that the terrorist organizations launch rockets at the Gazan residents themselves,” he added. “Only last week, a classroom was destroyed in a public school in Beit Hanoun and tonight, in another unfortunate incident, the home of another family was badly damaged.”

Funnily enough, the palestinians are not reporting about this incident in their media – nor has the Hamas spokesperson mentioned it.

http://www.israellycool.com/2017/12/16/rocket-fired-at-israel-hits-home-of-gaza-terrorist/

Back to top Go down

Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist Empty Re: Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Perpetual war.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist Empty Re: Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:Perpetual war.

With themselves?

Hamas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Haha...soon as they get it right.

Rocket Fired at Israel Hits Home of Gaza Terrorist Men-lighting-firecrackers-collection-005

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:57 pm

One idiot born every minute I guess

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel#Casualties,_fatalities_and_rockets_fired

Off course, if Israel acted like Hamas, and never built bomb shelters and had the Iron dome, the casulty and fatality rate would be massively higher.

I mean, its the question the left never answer.

Why does Hamas never build any bomb shelters, but builds tunnels to attack Israel, if they truley want peace?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Didge wrote:Why does Hamas never build any bomb shelters, but builds tunnels to attack Israel, if they truley want peace?

Same reason they don't build hospitals or schools. Wartime mentality, I guess.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Why does Hamas never build any bomb shelters, but builds tunnels to attack Israel, if they truley want peace?

Same reason they don't build hospitals or schools.  Wartime mentality, I guess.

Well they do have hospitals and schools

Which the general fire and store weapons from, as they like using humans as shields

Moral equivalence here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Same reason they don't build hospitals or schools.  Wartime mentality, I guess.

Which the general fire and store weapons from, as they like using humans as shields

Moral equivalence here?

You make my point for me. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Moral equivalence here?

You make my point for me. Wink

That you have no point?

I know

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down