NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist

+3
Irn Bru
eddie
Fuzzy Zack
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  Empty Re: Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:18 pm

So what.
I doubt any rational minded person would care that a terrorist would have his body parts used, after all he is dead and a scumbag to boot.

Back to top Go down

Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  Empty Re: Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:So what.
I doubt any rational minded person would care that a terrorist would have his body parts used, after all he is dead and a scumbag to boot.

Yes, you're being very "rational". Lol!

What a pathetic reply.
So is it dehumanising for people to donate their body parts?
If you have no objection, then what is the issue here?
At the end of the day when you are dead, what use is the body?
Certainly of use to others and I think it should be compulsary for alll deaths, that the body is used to help save others.

Now when it comes to terrorist scum, what is the issue?

Are you thus defending terrorist scum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

What a pathetic reply.
So is it dehumanising for people to donate their body parts?
If you have no objection, then what is the issue here?
At the end of the day when you are dead, what use is the body?
Certainly of use to others and I think it should be compulsary for alll deaths, that the body is used to help save others.

Now when it comes to terrorist scum, what is the issue?

Are you thus defending terrorist scum?

Do you know the definition of the word "donation"?

And yes, "stealing" someone's organs without consent prior to death or of next of kin is a violation of human rights.

Now let's see if a Zionist like you knows the difference between "donating" and "stealing".

Did the Palestinians donate their land or did the Zionsits steal it?

Consent?

Who gave consent for them to commit a criminal act.

With criminal acts should come at a price.

The body is going to decompose anyway, its of no further use to that human as they are dead.

To actually deny using these body parts is the real crime, that is what you fail to grasp.

As what reason is there to not take the body parts of humans when they can be of help to others?

The Palestinians never had a land in the first place, learn some history you fuckwit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Consent?

Who gave consent for them to commit a criminal act.

With criminal acts should come at a price.

The body is going to decompose anyway, its of no further use to that human as they are dead.

To actually deny using these body parts is the real crime, that is what you fail to grasp.

As what reason is there to not take the body parts of humans when they can be of help to others?

The Palestinians never had a land in the first place, learn some history you fuckwit.

Of course and as expected, you ignored the human roots question.

You then again lost your temper and now have to resort to verbal abuse again.

That's 2 debates you've lost today.

That has to be the most pathetic copout reply to date.,

So in other words you cannot think of any reason why the body parts of dead people should not be used to help others.

The point is does the human body still have rights in death, or why should it?

When the human body is dead, it is only human insensitivity and again based from religious bullshit that drives such backward thinking.

You have not won a single point today, mainly as stated you are a sheep.

All can see you are defending now dead terrorists, when they had no care for the sanctity of life, even more so when they held idiotic martydom beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

That has to be the most pathetic copout reply to date.,

So in other words you cannot think of any reason why the body parts of dead people should not be used to help others.

The point is does the human body still have rights in death, or why should it?

When the human body is dead, it is only human insensitivity and again based from religious bullshit that drives such backward thinking.

You have not won a single point today, mainly as stated you are a sheep.

All can see you are defending now dead terrorists, when they had no care for the sanctity of life, even more so when they held idiotic martydom beliefs.

All can see I'm defending dead terrorists? HA HA!

The key words are consent and human rights.

All the words you are ignoring. Because you are losing.

Again you cannot answer mainly as you a thick Muslim

Again why should a dead body have rights?

The person is dead and that body is just going to decompose.

Is it not better that body parts can help people.

What does it matter to the dead person if their body parts will be used before they decompose?

What the fuck does it have to do with their relatives when the body is dead?

So lets see if you can answer instead of avoiding like the ignorant prick that you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Also a dead terrorist should have zero rights.

They never gave any care for the sanctity of life.

So you are terrorist supporting low life, which is no surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again you cannot answer mainly as you a thick Muslim

Again why should a dead body have rights?

The person is dead and that body is just going to decompose.

Is it not better that body parts can help people.

What does it matter to the dead person if their body parts will be used before they decompose?

What the fuck does it have to do with their relatives when the body is dead?

So lets see if you can answer instead of avoiding like the ignorant prick that you are

Insult me for my religion one more time and you know what I'll do ;-)

Bore me with more inane drivel?

Or make more excuses not to answer my points?

Prove your religious insensitivity?

Use my old mobile number like a twat thinking I would not change it?

Seriously, if you have no answer to my points, then stop being an immature twat and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bore me with more inane drivel?

Or make more excuses not to answer my points?

Use my old mobile number like a twat thinking I would not change it?

Sewriously, if you have no answer to my points, then stop being an immature twat and move on.

Lol! Did I force you to change your mobile number? HA HA!

No wonder you're so upset. Fair play.

Not to mention all that prostitute business your mother must have lost. I am sorry.

lol no changed for a better contract

So had nothing to do with you ha ha ha

You just always go way below the belt and it does not take much for me to do, to bring out your true nature.
So now you are abusive about my mother, again someone who is 83, which further proves you are abusive about the elderly.

As to the debate, I knew you would do anything to duck out of my points

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol no changed for a better contract

So had nothing to do with you ha ha ha

You just always go way below the belt and it does not take much for me to do, to bring out your true nature.
So now you are abusive about my mother, again someone who is 83, which further proves you are abusive about the elderly.

As to the debate, I knew you would do anything to duck out of my points

HA HA! Don't lie - you just said you changed it because of me.

And to further prove you're lying: you don't have to change your number when changing contracts. HA HA!

It was me who forced you to make such a drastic change in your life - a number you probably had for over a decade and which all your social circle knew.

That's power baby - although to be honest, I'm innocent. It was just your paranoia that made you change. But thanks for sharing that and making me feel better.

I hope you manage to enjoy the rest of your day. ;-)

lol not lying I had a better offer with a different network, so it had nothing to do with you, but it does show up what a childish idiot you are that you would be that bothered by me, you would go to all that trouble. It shows how immature you are and even more you think you had anything to do with me changing.

So no power, the very fact you admit to using my number to set up fake accounts, proves beyond doubt I have you constantly wound up, as only someone wound up, would need to attempt to get even with someone.

You have just proven to everyone what a immature wound up twat you are ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol not lying I had a better offer with a different network, so it had nothing to do with you, but it does show up what a childish idiot you are that you would be that bothered by me, you would go to all that trouble. It shows how immature you are and even more you think you had anything to do with me changing.

So no power, the very fact you admit to using my number to set up fake accounts, proves beyond doubt I have you constantly wound up, as only someone wound up, would need to attempt to get even with someone.

You have just proven to everyone what a immature wound up twat you are ha ha ha ha

You don't have to change your number when changing contract. Everyone knows that. So yes, you are lying.  

And there's only one person who started with verbal abuse and it wasn't me. ;-)

And I didn't admit a thing - in fact I said I was innocent above.

But the fact that you think I made you change your mobile number has seriously made my day.

I'll leave the final word to you. Because I know you can't help yourself. ;-)

Of course you can change your number.

But you had nothing to do with it,  again the fact you had to get even with me using that number shows how childish you are of which you freely admit.

Not somebody most people would place their elderly family in the care of.

I mean what would you do if one of them upset you.

It does not even bare thinking about what you would do if they upset you, you get so easily wound up

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:56 pm

I don't care what someone has done, stealing their body parts without theirs, or their family's consent, is wrong.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:12 pm

It's completely abhorrent.  I wonder what would have been said if the roles had been reversed and Palestinians had done this to Israelis.

As Zack said, it's been done before:
Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

People are now beginning to question why they are shooting young people, finishing them off if they are lying on the ground wounded, and then stopping medics getting to them if there is any chance of saving them.  As previous videos I put, they are pepper spraying and attacking medics and journalists.   There are many video's to show that knives have been planted after they have been killed.

This lad was surrounded by IDF and attacked when he refused to pull his pants down on the street.  He was badly hurt but not shot, although he was arrested for doing absolutely nothing.  I'm quite sure that if there had not been the journalists and cameras there, he would have been another body with a knife planted by it's side

https://www.facebook.com/TheEyeOfPalestineDK/videos/1031472516876130/?fref=nf

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Whatever next? Stick the bodies out in the front garden with a sign on them 'scrap and breaking for spares' or a breakers yard where you wheel them in for recycling of the useable bits.

It's ridiculous to suggest that dead bodies become the property of the state and the law changed to allow parts to be harvested for re-use because that appears to be what someone is suggesting here.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Whatever next? Stick the bodies out in the front garden with a sign on them 'scrap and breaking for spares' or a breakers yard where you wheel them in for recycling of the useable bits.

It's ridiculous to suggest that dead bodies become the property of the state and the law changed to allow parts to be harvested for re-use because that appears to be what someone is suggesting here.

Taken to it's logical conclusion, why not allow people to eat them, after all, as Didge says, they are just going to waste!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:56 pm

sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Whatever next? Stick the bodies out in the front garden with a sign on them 'scrap and breaking for spares' or a breakers yard where you wheel them in for recycling of the useable bits.

Taken to it's logical conclusion, why not allow people to eat them, after all, as Didge says, they are just going to waste!!!!!!!!!

True that Laughing

Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  Hard_get_good_people_cannibal_250195
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:39 am

Gold from teeth are a valueable commodity as well. Don't waste anything.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:51 am

Nah, the kids they kill probably have their own teeth, quite good for dentures though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:13 am

Who cares what happens to the bodies of dead Muzzie terrorists, but I expect nothing less from the Hamas supporters. Its about time we used methods that may make them think twice before they chose to commit acts of terror. It is of course religious bullshit that provides them with an idiotic belief to think the best way to get to heaven is have no value for their own human life or others and you then quibble over their dead bodies?
Like I say, fuck them, its about time we showed this terrorist scum what will happen to the and in their deaths, they will actually achieve some good by saving lives with the use of their body parts.

I see not one person can provide an argument why we should not use body parts to save other lives?
I mean when the body is dead it will just end up decomposing, its idiotic not to use parts in order to save other lives.

What people are saying here is that an innocent life that needs vital organs is of a lesser value than a dead terrorist scumbags body parts, but then people never think anything through.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:07 am

the problem is we know where this goes
create a market and then people will supply it..

wont it be fortunate that they get all these terrorists of desirable age without damage to the organs of value. Suspect

it is slippery slope.
and if you think it wouldn't happen for organs I will remind you it happened for ornaments
It was during this period of social destabilization that mokomokai became commercial trade items that could be sold as curios, artworks and as museum specimens which fetched high prices in Europe and America, and which could be bartered for firearms and ammunition.[5] The demand for firearms was such that tribes carried out raids on their neighbors to acquire more heads to trade for them. They also tattooed slaves and prisoners (though with meaningless motifs rather than genuine moko) in order to provide heads to order

Notice when the 'Warrior heads taken in legitimate combat' were hard to get they just resorted to slaves or basically anyone to meet demand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokomokai

Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  Organ-donation

I Don't support "peoples recycling people" until they do it to their own first as 'matter of course' for corpse disposal. If it is done for the fair enough reason of resource recovery then it should be done for resource recovery, it should not be linked to any social political ideal, reward or punishment system. It should be seen as a normal neutral process that is a civilized way to maximize the legacy one leaves behind. this may be needed and normal one day for everyone, to create the stigma of punishment around what is the greatest gift one can leave is wrong.
http://transplant.org.au/
Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  Organ-Donor-300x300_zps6935ef3dIsrael Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  Recyle-organs-300x300

Irony/hypocrisy
"lets make them so terrified of what we will do to them, they wont be terrorists"
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Fuck them, in my opinion Israel is insulting organ donors that do so through choice.
I have VASTLY More respect for Organ donors then anyone involved in either side of Israel/Palestinian war.

(i actually support moving to cybernetics ASAP)

A Parting Thought.... 
this policy could make terrorists heroes
Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  688571452
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:13 am

Again I am only talking in regard to terrorists or murderers lets say who have given no due care for the sanctity of life.The fact is one body alone through its organs can save countless lives and yet we see people quibble over not using these vital body parts because of holding some absurd beliefs over the body once it is dead.We need to get past the fact that when the body is dead, that body is of no further use to that individual and to use parts that could save other lives is way more important that the qualms people may have over them being used. The memmory we cherish of those who have been lost will never be taken away, but to deny using parts expecially from those who had no care for humans lives is thus making them more important than innocent people who need badly vital organs in order to survive.

We need to get our priorities straight here because countless people need vital organs and I fail to see why we should not take the opportunity, due to having some idiotic belief around not using body parts from when we are dead. As at the end of the day we just end up decomposing, when our body parts could have been used to save others.

Its time we changed our mindset and beliefs around this, because it is the living that count.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:01 am

Veya wrote: If it is done for the fair enough reason of resource recovery then it should be done for resource recovery, it should not be linked to any social political ideal, reward or punishment system. It should be seen as a normal neutral process that is a civilized way to maximize the legacy one leaves behind. this may be needed and normal one day for everyone, to create the stigma of punishment around what is the greatest gift one can leave is wrong

by your own argument all organs should be recycled when possible... and to an extent i agree. I completely disagree with any policy that would make it a 'punishment' or in any way degrade what is noble gift.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Veya wrote: If it is done for the fair enough reason of resource recovery then it should be done for resource recovery, it should not be linked to any social political ideal, reward or punishment system. It should be seen as a normal neutral process that is a civilized way to maximize the legacy one leaves behind. this may be needed and normal one day for everyone, to create the stigma of punishment around what is the greatest gift one can leave is wrong

by your own argument all organs should be recycled when possible... and to an extent i agree. I completely disagree with any policy that would make it a 'punishment' or in any way degrade what is noble gift.

How is using the organs of a body that ceases to need them a punishment?
At then end of the day the body no longer requires them and if not used will just decompose.
It is more a criminal act they are not used to save human lives and the only reason is human insensitivities based around a morbid attachment we have to our own bodies. To me all bodies upon death should be ready available. Though with terrorists or murderers, they already lose human rights for criminal acts committed, so I fail to see why they cannot have their parts used. They gave no thought or care to the sanctity of life and in death they can at least have some use made from their bodies by helping the many people who are desperate for organs in order to survive. Its time we stopped with such a daft view around the dead body, as it is of no longer use to the dead, but the living.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Didge wrote:Again I am only talking in regard to terrorists or murderers lets say who have given no due care for the sanctity of life.The fact is one body alone through its organs can save countless lives and yet we see people quibble over not using these vital body parts because of holding some absurd beliefs over the body once it is dead.We need to get past the fact that when the body is dead, that body is of no further use to that individual and to use parts that could save other lives is way more important that the qualms people may have over them being used. The memmory we cherish of those who have been lost will never be taken away, but to deny using parts expecially from those who had no care for humans lives is thus making them more important than innocent people who need badly vital organs in order to survive.

We need to get our priorities straight here because countless people need vital organs and I fail to see why we should not take the opportunity, due to having some idiotic belief around not using body parts from when we are dead. As at the end of the day we just end up decomposing, when our body parts could have been used to save others.

Its time we changed our mindset and beliefs around this, because it is the living that count.

Night

Well if you are only talking in regard to terrorists or murderers then you support the death penaly for all of them by saying their bodies should be raided for their parts for re-use. That means you have condemned Nelson Mandella to have his body parts removed and bar-coded and put into stock. You have also condemned Marine Sgt. Blackman to the same fate.
And the reason for that is that they were found guilty of these crimes in a court of law. Doesn't matter if you disagree with the verdict because their fate is sealed under your regime.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:47 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:Again I am only talking in regard to terrorists or murderers lets say who have given no due care for the sanctity of life.The fact is one body alone through its organs can save countless lives and yet we see people quibble over not using these vital body parts because of holding some absurd beliefs over the body once it is dead.We need to get past the fact that when the body is dead, that body is of no further use to that individual and to use parts that could save other lives is way more important that the qualms people may have over them being used. The memmory we cherish of those who have been lost will never be taken away, but to deny using parts expecially from those who had no care for humans lives is thus making them more important than innocent people who need badly vital organs in order to survive.

Night

Well if you are only talking in regard to terrorists or murderers then you support the death penaly for all of them by saying their bodies should be raided for their parts for re-use. That means you have condemned Nelson Mandella to have his body parts removed and bar-coded and put into stock. You have also condemned Marine Sgt. Blackman to the same fate.
And the reason for that is that they were found guilty of these crimes in a court of law. Doesn't matter if you disagree with the verdict because their fate is sealed under your regime.

I expect no less stupidity from you
That is not the death penalty, but using body parts when they are dead through their own actions.
If Mandeals parts could have been used to save someone, it would be a criminal act not to have used them
Only an idiot would deny life saving help based off some daft view around the dead body as you are doing now

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Night

I expect no less stupidity from you
That is not the death penalty, but using body parts when they are dead through their own actions.
If Mandeals parts could have been used to save someone, it would be a criminal act not to have used them
Only an idiot would deny life saving help based off some daft view around the dead body as you are doing now

That is not the death penalty, but using body parts when they are dead

lol!
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:57 am

Well done, when the bodies are dead they are dead

I see you have no answer as per usual.

The left wing hamas supporter would rather the living suffer than use what the dead can offer

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 am

Didge wrote:Well done, when the bodies are dead they are dead

The left wing hamas supporter would rather the living suffer than use what the dead can offer

State control of dead bodies Didge. That's what you are advocating. No choice in your world is there?

Bring out your dead.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:01 am

What does it matter when the body is dead?

Again you cannot answer, when the body and its parts can save the lives of others.

When we are dead, the body has no further use for that individual, its time you got over such daft reasoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:

State control of dead bodies Didge. That's what you are advocating. No choice in your world is there?

Bring out your dead.

No permission needed or required over your loved one's bodies.  Complete totalitarianism, the biggest and most final loss of all freedom.

Totalitarianism is a concept used by some political scientists in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. - and you can't get more private than what happens to your own body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:04 am

sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Bring out your dead.

No permission needed or required over your loved one's bodies.  Complete totalitarianism, the biggest and most final loss of all freedom.

Totalitarianism is a concept used by some political scientists in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. - and you can't get more private than what happens to your own body.

Exactly. North Korea and the like is the place for stuff like that. Total control by the state.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:05 am

I see both the left wing clowns can offer no reason why the dead cannot be of use to those of the living.

Again when we are dead, that is it, we will just decompose, it is better that our organs can be of use to the living and who denies this is a complete idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:06 am

PERMISSION.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:07 am

Why?

The person is dead, what use does it have of its body anymore?

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:12 am

Didge wrote:Why?

The person is dead, what use does it have of its body anymore?

None

Burke and Hare Didge. Go on. rob the graves in the dead of night.

Israel Want To Look Through the Eyes of a Terrorist  165030-burke-and-hare
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:13 am

Who said anything about robbing?

You see this is why you are such an idiot Irn and why you cannot see the good that could be done to save lives here

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:18 am

Didge wrote:Who said anything about robbing?

You see this is why you are such an idiot Irn and why you cannot see the good that could be done to save lives here

Well you want to put control of the disposal of dead bodies in the hands of the state to harvest body parts don't you?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:19 am

How is that robbing, when the dead have no use of their organs anymore.

Seriously, learn to grow out of immature views, the body is dead, it no longer has need of them, the living do have need of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:24 am

Didge wrote:How is that robbing, when the dead have no use of their organs anymore.

Seriously, learn to grow out of immature views, the body is dead, it no longer has need of them, the living do have need of them

Because taking body parts from someone who hasn't given permission to remove them is robbing them.

No choice in your world is there Comrad Didge?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:26 am

Look get it in to that feeble brain  of yourse they have no use of their body anymore and its twats like you that would rather see the lkiving suffer and more people die.
Its not my fault you are an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:31 am

Didge wrote:Look get it in to that feeble brain  of yourse they have no use of their body anymore and its twats like you that would rather see the lkiving suffer and more people die.
Its not my fault you are an idiot

Bring out your dead and hand them over for harvesting. This is an order on behalf of the State. You have no choice and you must comply and hand them in at the body parts factory.

Your view Comrad.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next