NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal wedding alert.

+7
Cass
eddie
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
Vintage
magica
Andy
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Royal wedding alert. Empty Royal wedding alert.

Post by Andy Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 am

Possibly the worst ever secret.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42137179
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Royal wedding alert. Empty Re: Royal wedding alert.

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:16 am

Can't wait, NOT.

It's about time all the stragglers were not given royal no eyes. I'm all for the queen and having a sovereign on the throne but do we really have to pay for anyone else.

The fact Harry is marrying a divorced American mixed race woman, who's been round the block, why should we have to pay for her.

About time apart from Charles and William and of course the queen, they were all stopped getting money, and made to work for a living.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 am

It's official.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:36 am

The tax payer doesn't actually fund them, they have a lot of land which belongs to the crown, the money from which goes to the treasury, who then gives enough back to fund the lifestyle of the family, money is also allocated to crown buildings to maintain them the, rest which is apparently a lot, stays with the treasury.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:55 am

And now this boring tedium will grace the media ad nauseam
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:59 am

They will be living rent free at the State's expense at Kensington Palace.
You would have thought with his mum's inheritence, they could afford a tidy semi in Windsor.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:59 am

I like the Royals enough to be happy for them Smile Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:52 pm

I couldn't care less but aren't they breaking one of their own rules by allowing a prince to marry a divorcee?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 pm

She probably isn't a virgin. And I bet he isn't either.
Chuck deflowered Diana way back. It was the done thing.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:I like the Royals enough to be happy for them Smile Smile

Me too, very happy for them both   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:10 pm

They wasn't allowed to marry showbiz, divorces, mixed race, Catholic, etc.

Prince Andrew loved Koo Stark, she was an actress so couldn't marry.

They say things have changed but Kate dated Wills 8 years before marrying. Harry hasn't been with her 18 months. Far to soon.

Also now tax payers will pay for a body guard for her while her xcon brother will get a free pass to the wedding.

It's wrong on all counts. If he wants her so much then come out of the royal freebies buy his own house they have enough money. She just is not royal material. I wonder how many men will sell their stories now, let's face it, she's been round the block lots of times. Nothing like Kate.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:I like the Royals enough to be happy for them Smile Smile

I love the queen, and have always said, Charles, Wills, his family are royal. We must get rid of the hangers on like all the cousins, aunts, uncles etc. All sponging off the tax payer.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Congratulations to them both.

A wedding announcement is always lovely.

Good to see too that both William and Harry found real love instead of having in foisted on them like their parents.

And who cares about her race, her virginity, her past? Isn’t that Harry's business? She’s also had her own successful career.

May they have a long, happy and healthy life together.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:30 pm

100 per cent agree Cass.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:42 pm

It's great when two people find happiness with each other, I just hope they are both sure and that she knows what she's getting into.
Maybe now Sarah and Andy can get back together, they are made for each other, even if you don't like them.
I don't care too much if she has a past, if she can do the job with grace, what does it matter. Princess Mary of Denmark? had a past as any young woman these days, yet she seems to have turned out to be a gracious member of their Royal Family and future Queen, in her case. Anyway I'm a sucker for ceremonials, especially Brit ones.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:16 pm

magica wrote:Can't wait, NOT.

It's about time all the stragglers were not given royal no eyes.  I'm all for the queen and having a sovereign on the throne but do we really have to pay for anyone else.

The fact Harry is marrying a divorced American mixed race woman, who's been round the block, why should we have to pay for her.

About time apart from Charles and William and of course the queen, they were all stopped getting money, and made to work for a living.

Woah mags, are you actually serious with that comment?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Vintage wrote:It's great when two people find happiness with each other, I just hope they are both sure and that she knows what she's getting into.
Maybe now Sarah and Andy can get back together, they are made for each other, even if you don't like them.
I don't care too much if she has a past, if she can do the job with grace, what does it matter. Princess Mary of Denmark? had a past as any young woman these days, yet she seems to have turned out to be a gracious member of their Royal Family and future Queen, in her case. Anyway I'm a sucker for ceremonials, especially Brit ones.

Nail, hammer, bang! The Brits have the Royals, America has Disneyland...or, the Grand Canyon, if you want to bring in the taxpayer.

It's a national symbol, which every nation has. Paris has the Tour de Eiffel and Lisbon has the Elevator de Santa Justa. Actually, the British have done rather well with their symbol. From horse shows, to Rwanda to land mines, they've gotten a big bang for their money. "Course, they had a lot to make up for, too.

But I lov the show. Keep it up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Research compiled in 1997 by historians including Markle's great-uncle, Mike Markle, revealed that her paternal great-great-great-grandmother was New Hampshire landowner Mary Hussey Smith (1823–1908), a direct descendant of nobleman John Hussey, 1st Baron Hussey of Sleaford, who was beheaded in 1537 at the order of King Henry VIII. Through Lord Hussey, Markle is a descendant of King John. Markle is also a descendant of Captain Christopher Hussey, Esquire (d.1686) who was appointed in 1679 by King Charles II to govern the Royal Province of Hampton, New Hampshire. He was a Founding Father of Nantucket.

Markle is a distant relation of Prince Harry. Their common ancestors are Elizabeth Bowes (1505– c.1572) and her husband, Richard Bowes, son of Sir Ralph Bowes of Streatlam Castle and High Sheriff of County Durham – ancestors of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother (née Bowes-Lyon).

Markle’s paternal grandfather, Gordon Arnold Markle, was descended from Abraham Merckel (1630–1698) of Alsace.

Markle's maternal great-great-great grandfather was a slave on Georgia plantations before being emancipated with the abolition of slavery in 1865

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle#Ancestry

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:Can't wait, NOT.

It's about time all the stragglers were not given royal no eyes.  I'm all for the queen and having a sovereign on the throne but do we really have to pay for anyone else.

Of course, are you saying she's not mixed race, divorced and had lots of boyfriends.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Because Mags is a racist?. She cannot bear the thought of Harry falling in love with a beautiful, intelligent, caring and talented woman who dared to be born of mixed race.
If it isnt racism, it is pure jealousy.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

magica wrote:
eddie wrote:

Of course, are you saying she's not mixed race, divorced and had lots of boyfriends.  

No she is not mixed race, as there is only one race, the human race biologically.

She is mixed ethnically, just like every other single human being.

So what if she is divorced and had boyfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Because Mags is a racist?. She cannot bear the thought of Harry falling in love with a beautiful, intelligent, caring and talented woman who dared to be born of mixed race.

Oh I'm racist for stating the obvious, go figure lol what have I got to be jealous of her for.

See, no ones allowed opinions Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:33 pm

magica wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Because Mags is a racist?. She cannot bear the thought of Harry falling in love with a beautiful, intelligent, caring and talented woman who dared to be born of mixed race.

Oh I'm racist for stating the obvious, go figure lol what have I got to be jealous of her for.

See, no ones allowed opinions Laughing

I would not say you were racist, just lack any understanding of biology

Races in humans are social constructs. They are not something biological.

Like I say, we are all mixed ethnically

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:34 pm

You sound very sour, bitter and jealous.
I think they should pay for their own house rather than the taxpayer, but I wish them every happiness.They look to be a delightful couple, made for each other.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You sound very sour, bitter and jealous.
I think they should pay for their own house rather than the taxpayer,  but I wish them every happiness.They look to be a delightful  couple, made for each other.

Think what you like, how would I be jealous I'm twice her age ffs. You know what, your opinion of me don't matter. Rolling Eyes
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Didge wrote:Research compiled in 1997 by historians including Markle's great-uncle, Mike Markle, revealed that her paternal great-great-great-grandmother was New Hampshire landowner Mary Hussey Smith (1823–1908), a direct descendant of nobleman John Hussey, 1st Baron Hussey of Sleaford, who was beheaded in 1537 at the order of King Henry VIII. Through Lord Hussey, Markle is a descendant of King John. Markle is also a descendant of Captain Christopher Hussey, Esquire (d.1686) who was appointed in 1679 by King Charles II to govern the Royal Province of Hampton, New Hampshire. He was a Founding Father of Nantucket.

Markle is a distant relation of Prince Harry. Their common ancestors are Elizabeth Bowes (1505– c.1572) and her husband, Richard Bowes, son of Sir Ralph Bowes of Streatlam Castle and High Sheriff of County Durham – ancestors of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother (née Bowes-Lyon).

Markle’s paternal grandfather, Gordon Arnold Markle, was descended from Abraham Merckel (1630–1698) of Alsace.

Markle's maternal great-great-great grandfather was a slave on Georgia plantations before being emancipated with the abolition of slavery in 1865

Sooo? Why didn't they make her the Duchess of Hussy?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Are you Indian , Pakistani or Muslim, Mags?
Because you seem to want to pick who Harry marries. Does he get a say?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Research compiled in 1997 by historians including Markle's great-uncle, Mike Markle, revealed that her paternal great-great-great-grandmother was New Hampshire landowner Mary Hussey Smith (1823–1908), a direct descendant of nobleman John Hussey, 1st Baron Hussey of Sleaford, who was beheaded in 1537 at the order of King Henry VIII. Through Lord Hussey, Markle is a descendant of King John. Markle is also a descendant of Captain Christopher Hussey, Esquire (d.1686) who was appointed in 1679 by King Charles II to govern the Royal Province of Hampton, New Hampshire. He was a Founding Father of Nantucket.

Sooo?  Why didn't they make her the Duchess of Hussy?

I am showing she has Royal ancestry

What is wrong in pointing that out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:07 pm

magica wrote:They wasn't allowed to marry showbiz, divorces, mixed race, Catholic, etc.

Prince Andrew loved Koo Stark, she was an actress so couldn't marry.

New rules on royal succession came into force in 2015, allowing members of the Royal Family to marry a Roman Catholic and become king or queen.

Ms Markle was previously married, but the Church of England agreed in 2002 that divorced people could remarry in church at the discretion of the priest.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sooo?  Why didn't they make her the Duchess of Hussy?

No, I mean...excellent work. Gd coverage. But why do they speculate she will be Duchess of Wessex or whatever, when she already has the Hussy name?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, I mean...excellent work.  Gd coverage.  But why do they speculate she will be Duchess of Wessex or whatever, when she already has the Hussy name?

Its an interesting point, maybe this can help

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/27/meghan-markles-title-expected-duchess-sussex/

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, I mean...excellent work.  Gd coverage.  But why do they speculate she will be Duchess of Wessex or whatever, when she already has the Hussy name?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/27/meghan-markles-title-expected-duchess-sussex/

The Duchess of Clarence would be great. Good Yorkish name, and all that!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

The Duchess of Clarence would be great.  Good Yorkish name, and all that!

They should find a good sounding long Welsh place name, just to make the media struggle every time they say it.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The Duchess of Clarence would be great.  Good Yorkish name, and all that!

They should find a good sounding long Welsh place name, just to make the media struggle every time they say it.

Laughing

lol! Revenge of the dragon!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:33 pm

you mean like

"Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch."
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you mean like

"Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch."

Excellent, "The Duchess of Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch"... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

lol!   Revenge of the dragon!

Very clever.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm

pronounced

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:37 pm

WOW!  An a black man, too. cheers  Can you do that smelly?

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:38 pm

so what....he's a cunning linguist....... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so what....he's a cunning linguist....... Laughing

Ya, Miss Moneypenny tol' me. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:41 pm

oh shit quill....that was clever......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Royal wedding alert. 1716015268

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:52 pm

eddie wrote:I couldn't care less but aren't they breaking one of their own rules by allowing a prince to marry a divorcee?

suddenly a traditionalist now are we??

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:22 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Are you Indian , Pakistani or Muslim, Mags?

Racist alert Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:28 pm

magica wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Are you Indian , Pakistani or Muslim, Mags?

Racist alert Razz

well strangely enough for a L/Wer, he's managed to give the Jews a rest this time Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Mags wants to choose who Harry marries. That is called an arranged marriage in many cultures. .
The same cultures Mags appears to dislike intensly. She appears to be confused.com.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:00 pm

I've always liked him. Now, I find her quite attractive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Mags wants to choose who Harry marries. That is called an arranged marriage in many cultures. .
The same cultures Mags appears to dislike intensly.  She appears to be confused.com.

How am I picking who he should marry, because I stated the obvious with Meghan.

Your confused, you have me mixed up with someone who gives a damn.

Go and troll someone else
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next