NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids

4 posters

Go down

Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Empty Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids

Post by eddie Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:44 am

A father’s loving gesture has gone viral after the mother’s outrageous reaction.

Black dad Nick Harris shared screenshots of a racist text conversation with his baby’s mother, who happens to be white.

Harris had taken their young daughter to get her hair cornrowed – something that a lot of black and mixed race kids do on a regular basis.

The mother, identified only as “Babymom,” responded by using racist language in the texts.

She told her baby daddy that she did not want her daughter to have an “ugly black hairstyle.”

Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8419
Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8420
Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8421
Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8422

http://scubby.com/black-dad-puts-racist-baby-mama-blast-takes-biracial-daughter-get-braids/?utm_source=shared&utm_medium=facebook

That women is clearly a fucked-up individual. You choose to make a baby with a person who's a different colour or heritage then you damn well make sure you encourage that child to embrace both sides of her heritage. I can accept that the mother may not have liked the hairstyle (I happen to love it but she's entitled to not like it) but to carry on in that way?? She's literally been racist about her daughter's father - though she was quite happy to have sex with him - and also about her own daughter.
I think he handled the stupid bitch well via text but he seriously should not have put that all over the Internet.

Both of them, in their own ignorance, have just splashed that little girl all over cyber world because they are stupid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Empty Re: Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

And yet he's saying that mixed race don't have bangs?    So is he being just as prejudiced?   I bet none of this will occur when the kid wants her hair straightened like Beyonce.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Empty Re: Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids

Post by eddie Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:And yet he's saying that mixed race don't have bangs?    So is he being just as prejudiced?   I bet none of this will occur when the kid wants her hair straightened like Beyonce.

Yep. That thought also crossed my mind. They're better off just bringing her up as a human being if they can't agree that she's dual-heritage.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:16 pm

She shouldn't have had a baby with a black man if she didn't want a mixed race child.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm

What happened to the days when people kept their personal business personal instead of using it as a publicity weapon?

That poor little girl.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Cass wrote:What happened to the days when people kept their personal business personal instead of using it as a publicity weapon?

That poor little girl.

Yep. Two stupid dumb-ass parents.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:10 pm

eddie wrote:
A father’s loving gesture has gone viral after the mother’s outrageous reaction.

Black dad Nick Harris shared screenshots of a racist text conversation with his baby’s mother, who happens to be white.

Harris had taken their young daughter to get her hair cornrowed – something that a lot of black and mixed race kids do on a regular basis.

The mother, identified only as “Babymom,” responded by using racist language in the texts.

She told her baby daddy that she did not want her daughter to have an “ugly black hairstyle.”

Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8419
Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8420
Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8421
Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids Img_8422

http://scubby.com/black-dad-puts-racist-baby-mama-blast-takes-biracial-daughter-get-braids/?utm_source=shared&utm_medium=facebook

That women is clearly a fucked-up individual. You choose to make a baby with a person who's a different colour or heritage then you damn well make sure you encourage that child to embrace both sides of her heritage. I can accept that the mother may not have liked the hairstyle (I happen to love it but she's entitled to not like it) but to carry on in that way?? She's literally been racist about her daughter's father - though she was quite happy to have sex with him - and also about her own daughter.
I think he handled the stupid bitch well via text but he seriously should not have put that all over the Internet.  

Both of them, in their own ignorance, have just splashed that little girl all over cyber world because they are stupid.  

Could you not bullet point this Eddie????

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:29 pm

I did. Most of the post is in pictures. Wasn't a great example to be fair but a good try nonetheless.

The rest of the article is on the link, but you won't find anything further cos I'm rather good at bullet-pointing and getting my point across.

I count my words. I'm only allowed a certain amount a day otherwise I'm a waffler. Black Dad Puts Racist Baby Mama On Blast After He Takes Their Biracial Daughter To Get Braids 1942856362
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down