NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit divorce bill

+3
'Wolfie
nicko
Andy
7 posters

Go down

Brexit divorce bill  Empty Brexit divorce bill

Post by Andy Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:33 am

Looks likely to to about £40 billion. Eye watering figures.
I can see no good arguement for remainers to pay for something they said would be a very costly and bad idea.
The bill should be divvied out to those Brexiteer wankers who were conned by Murdoch , Dacre and Desmond, as well as rascist twats like Farage.
£40 billion shared by 17 million.
Send your cheques for £2350 to Spreadsheet Phil by 28th March 2019.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Brexit divorce bill  Empty Re: Brexit divorce bill

Post by nicko Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:44 am

If she pays that, myself and millions of others will never vote Tory again !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

Curiously, Murdoch  Desmond are tax avoiding non doms. Dacre pays less tax in Britain than his driver..
Go figure why they are driving the Brexit campaign so hard. Personal wealth.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 pm

What's wrong with being a tax avoiding non dom??

I think you're just jealous cause you have to pay your taxes Andy.

I'd avoid taxes if I could, why do I want my taxes going to benefit scroungers immigrants and refugees in far off lands??

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Brexit divorce bill  1399249160

That £40 billion pound bill should be sent to UKIP, all past and present members, and their spoilt brat trustfund office-bearers...
Should keep them quite for a while..        Brexit divorce bill  2347854014
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:25 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Brexit divorce bill  1399249160

That £40 billion pound bill should be sent to UKIP, all past and present members,  and their spoilt brat trustfund office-bearers...
Should keep them quite for a while..        Brexit divorce bill  2347854014

i think the 40 billion should be given to UKIP all past and present members as a reward for securing brexit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

We should not be paying them anything as we are owed tens of billions for our share of all the buildings and other assets the EU owns, but that we have paid for!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Get your cheque book ready Tommy. You voted out. You gotta hefty bill to pay. And you have to sub the £350 million per week to the NHS. Hope you are saving hard.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Looks likely to to about £40 billion. Eye watering figures.
I can see no good arguement for remainers to pay for something they said would be a very costly and bad idea.
The bill should be divvied out to those Brexiteer wankers who were conned by Murdoch , Dacre and Desmond, as well as rascist twats like Farage.
£40 billion shared by 17 million.
Send your cheques for £2350 to Spreadsheet Phil by 28th March 2019.

It is supremely arrogant of you to assume that those of us who voted "leave" were "conned" by anyone, any more than those of you who voted to remain were "conned" by the scaremongers on both sides of the political fence and by people like Clegg, Kinnock, Mandelson and all the other EU "hangers on" and groupies who earned fat livings as unelected Brussels bureaucrats with expenses that did not have to be accounted for and largely tax-free salaries, pensions and perks that were beyond the wildest dreams of the vast majority of us.

I voted to leave on the strength of my own knowledge and experience, having worked in an industry and for an organisation that was obliged not only to work closely with the EU but also to accept almost without dissent the endless petty rules and regulations and unchallengable Directives that superceded the policies and decisions of democratically-elected national governments that were imposed by the unelected Commissioners and their fellow bureaucrats, and not at the behest of your nemeses Murdoch, Desmond and Dacre.

If you can claim to have attended sessions of the European Parliament in both Brussels and Strasbourg; been involved in discussions and negotiations with EU Commissioners, MEPs and civil servants and to have more than 20 years' experience of seeing the self-service, profligacy and corruption that was rife at all levels of the organisation, then - and only then - will you be in any position to traduce my motives and my right to vote as I did.

The referendum resulted in a democratic majority vote to quit the EU. Stop trying to belittle the motives and intelligence of those of us who exercised our human right to choose our own future, and instead direct your attention and opprobrium towards those hundreds of thousands, if not millions - including, apparently, the young who are now whining about having had their future "stolen" - who were too fucking idle to get off their lazy arses and go to the polling stations, or were so arrogantly certain that everyone else would think as they themselves did and return the desired result.

Get over it.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:We should not be paying them anything as we are owed tens of billions for our share of all the buildings and other assets the EU owns, but that we have paid for!

Reposted for hand shandy to try to read and understand...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Well, all I can say to Andy is...when the dust has settled and we are reaping the benefits of being our own masters once again,,,,all the remoaners should be disbarred from said gains.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Do you honestly  believe we will see any real financial  benefits in our lifetime?

Honestly?

With another £40 billion added to the £1.7 trillion debt this shower of shit have accumulated over the past 7 or 8 years. And its a bit late to start blaming Labour, the conservatives have been adding to the devt from day 1. Austerity hasnt qorked for the many, but a few bloody rich have done very nicely.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Come off it hand shandy... labour left the torys with overspending commitments of 170billion a year and rising, and if labour had stayed in it would have been much worse by now as they have voted against every proposal to cut spending since being booted out!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:46 am

Brexit divorce bill  Ukip10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Come off it hand shandy... labour left the torys with overspending commitments of 170billion a year and rising, and if labour had stayed in it would have been much worse by now as they have voted against every proposal to cut spending since being booted out!

The interest payments alone on the appalling debts racked up during the Blair/Brown era, are a major factor in this country's continuing inability fully to control the spiraling national debt.

It was significant that Labour's last Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liam Byrne, the author of that pathetic little note left on the desk of his Tory successor saying "I'm afraid there is no money..." has always been a source of great embarrassment to him...not because it was untrue (it wasn't) but because in his own words: "David Cameron's daily flourishing of my leaving note at the Treasury helped to hurt the party I love..."

In other words, when it comes to real priorities Labour will always put the interests of the party above all else.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Green!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 pm

Yeah they say it will be a squillion billion pounds but will it really? Next week there will be a different story, a different sum, a different cry of protest.

Don't believe anything until it happens. What part of that, have none of us learned?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down